Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (22869 Views)

Verified A D V C A S H Account Needed / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Call us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Reach out to us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Contact us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Call us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Contact us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Call us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Call us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
So far so good, everyone who has done their registration with us has been satisfied, most of them has brought referal

Thank you for trusting us

If you are yet to do your CAC registration and go legit with your business. Contact us today. 08167325108

Check flier for reference
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by The10thMan(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kpresh15:
So far so good, everyone who has done their registration with us has been satisfied, most of them has brought referal

Thank you for trusting us

If you are yet to do your CAC registration and go legit with your business. Contact us today. 08167325108

Check flier for reference

I will like to clarify something.

Are you carrying out the CAC Registration up until the Incorporation Certificate is out? Or are you just stopping at the name search? I have a company name that I have done the name search at the CAC Portal and have the name available with the ref. number. Due to time and other factors I am NOT ABLE to follow through as I usually do. The details are:

1. A Company
2. Limited by Shares
3. At least 1,000,000 (one million) shares only
4. 4 Persons in the Board of Director (3 Active)
5. To be involved in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Management) Consulting, Products and Services

Kindly get back to me if you actually follow through till the incorporation certificate is out.

Look forward to your timely response.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
The10thMan:

Are you carrying out the CAC Registration up until the Incorporation Certificate is out? Or are you just stopping at the name search? I have a company name that I have done the name search at the CAC Portal and have the name available with the ref. number. Due to time and other factors I am NOT ABLE to follow through as I usually do. The details are:

1. A Company
2. Limited by Shares
5. To be involved in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Management) Consulting, Products and Services

Kindly get back to me if you actually follow through till the incorporation certificate is out.

Yes we process till the certificate is ready and delivered.

We can chat on whatsapp. 08167325108
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Distance is not a barier, our client from ibadan
YORUBA PROGRESSIVE FOUNDATION. registered

We have done alot of registration for nairalanders although we have not bee posting it but we will start doing so from now on, if it will help your confidence

God bless you.

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Register today

How about you start with a name search. To see if your company name is available or has been taking by someone.

Play safe.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Amanda4life: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Price range
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Amanda4life:
Price range
Depending on what type of registration you want to do... Business name or Limited Liability company?
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by essenceplus: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2019
The10thMan:

1. A Company
2. Limited by Shares

Contact me for :

LOGO DESIGNS
COMPLIMENTARY CARD DESIGNS
BANNER ADS ILLUSTRATIONS
PRODUCT PAKAGING DESIGNS
FLYERS
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS DESIGNS AND LOTS MORE.

LETS BRAND YOUR BUSINESS AT POCKT FRIENDLY RATES TODAY

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please ignore this guys, this is not from us (simfab designs and Sertified Consults), we already offer graphic design services.
essenceplus:

Contact me for :

LOGO DESIGNS
COMPLIMENTARY CARD DESIGNS
BANNER ADS ILLUSTRATIONS
PRODUCT PAKAGING DESIGNS
FLYERS
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS DESIGNS AND LOTS MORE.

LETS BRAND YOUR BUSINESS AT POCKT FRIENDLY RATES TODAY

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Contact us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Registered

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Consultation free
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Reach out to us today
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
Busy day today
God bless all you for trusting us

God bless us for always delivering

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
We didn't come here to play
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please always chat and call the first number.

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Delivery day

Dont get left behind.

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Register your business today and get free quality branding

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / How Long Does It Take For Cheques To Clear In Nigeria Banks / FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.