Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide (22934 Views)

Verified A D V C A S H Account Needed / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / UK COMPANY REGISTRATION in 2days ( Get USA/UK business accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Contact us now

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
We are arguably the best agents to handle your start up or old company registration.

Name search free
Consultation free
Logo free
Business card free
Referral free

Only contact numbers on the fliers for zero risk registration
Soon testimonies will be rolling in. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
There are various type of company you can register in Nigeria. Ranging from business name, private company limited by share, public company limited by share, limited by guarantee, public unlimited company and private unlimited company or an incorporated trustee. A lot of people are confused when it gets to what kind of company to register. They frequently ask questions like. Which is best for my niche?, what is the tax liability?, which has the most advantage? And so on.

We like to answer your questions.
Contact us today.

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Delivery delivery delivery. TGIF.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Back on track..
Keep your orders coming huys

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Available for enquiries
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Lovely weekend guys, hope you had a blissful week.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Available for orders
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
How's the weekend going guys.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
I am currently processing one of my CAC with the OP.

Watch out for a review on Monday once I am in possession of my completed documentation. I am pretty satisfied so far and with a renewed faith that there are still good and honest hard working people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Badgers14: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Watch out for a review on Monday once I am in possession of my completed documentation. I am pretty satisfied so far and with a renewed faith that there are still good and honest hard working people in Nigeria.

Patiently waiting for your review.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks so much for this sir, we had the best time working with you.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Happy Sunday good people.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 4:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Available for enquiries
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Emyo(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Do I need to upload any certification to get a business that falls under Human Resources Management and Development Services registered?
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emyo:
Do I need to upload any certification to get a business that falls under Human Resources Management and Development Services registered?
Nope, you don't need to do that sir, C.A.C has removed certificate uploads from registration requirements.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Emyo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
hello sir, i did a spelling mistake in my name reservation, can it be corrected.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Emyo:
hello sir, i did a spelling mistake in my name reservation, can it be corrected.
Sure sir, it can be changed.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Time is now.
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Y register today and get branded tomorrow. When u can get register and brand your company for the same price. Act smart.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Available for enquiries
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Kpresh15(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My business registration has been completed satisfactorily by the OP as promised (original documents to be picked up tomorrow by my agent).

I chose OP due to his responsiveness to my questions on here and via WhatsApp and his communication skills.

He reminds me of my Architect Darenyx, another Nairalander that I recommend.

He did what he promised to do and within acceptable timeframe considering the Nigerian infrastructure issues.

So please include him on your search when it’s time to do your Business Registration at Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission.

Thank you.

PS: This is an unsolicited feedback from a paying customer.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

My business registration has been completed satisfactorily by the OP as promised (original documents to be picked up tomorrow by my agent).

I chose OP due to his responsiveness to my questions on here and via WhatsApp and his communication skills.

He reminds me of my Architect Darenyx, another Nairalander that I recommend.

He did what he promised to do and within acceptable timeframe considering the Nigerian infrastructure issues.

So please include him on your search when it’s time to do your Business Registration at Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission.

Thank you.

PS: This is an unsolicited feedback from a paying customer.
Wow wow wow, thanks so much for this sir, This Really means alot to us.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
You read right guys, more reviews coming up... Sure you'd want to put up an awesome review like this.

1 Like

Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by Lush100(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2018
how much do u charge for registration of business name with CAC?
Re: Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide by simba01(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Lush100:
how much do u charge for registration of business name with CAC?
Kindly reach out to the first phone number behind the whatsapp icon on the flyer for enquiries sir, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List) / China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried / FOREX: Naira Appreciates Against Dollar, Gains ₦‎80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.