Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

"Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (48551 Views)

Chelsea Sign Thiago Silva On A Free Transfer / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Brazil Vs Costa Rica: World Cup (2 - 0) 22 June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Arsenalholic:
I used to like this Neymar dude. But he is just full of disgusting antics. He'll never become a world best with such attitude.

After Messi and Ron are outta the scene, I'd prefer guys like Hazard, Salah, Mbappe, De Bruyne and even Coutinho to dominate, rather than this prima dona.

Hazard is worse than Neymar attitude wise.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
Neymar is a spoilt idiot that's full of himself. He will never win the Ballon D'OR with that attitude.

YEYE somebody that bangs his sister undecided

Just out of curiosity, how do you know he bangs his sister?
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Holymann(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
They gave him red card during our last game with espayol,we lost the game,it made madrid to edge through with 1point....go and check the league table in 2017,it waps a narrow win(1pt)by madrid
Neymar's red card was against Malaga and madrid won the league by 3 points.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Gerarstar: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
TUCHEL IS A GREAT DISCIPLINARIAN,HE WILL BENCH HIM TIRE IF HE TRIES ANY RUBBISH
I would love to see how the battle between star player vs star coach pans out
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Allisonstvs(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Neymar is simply an insolent spoilt kid.

He respects no-one.

He has a long way to go in being reoriented
neymar is too childish, he doesn't deserve to be a leader .
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Maxcollins042(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I believe that you know that this is not possible. Tuchel dares not bench PSG's totem and most expensive player. Doing so is tantamount to giving an exit.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
nzeobi:
you people should continue pampering and overhyping him till you are thrashed 7-0 again like in 2014.
football should be a team game and no one player should be elevated over others.
neymar wants to be the world best player but he forgets that it's won by voting and if people hate you the way Ronaldo was hated in the early days of his career then nothing for him.
which time was Ronaldo hated in the early days of his career

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SALAH,HAZARD AND MPABBE PLAYS MORE MATURE FOOTBALL THAN HIM...he cost my dear club laliga title in 2016
how did he cost your dear club LA liga title in 2016 ?
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
They gave him red card during our last game with espayol,we lost the game,it made madrid to edge through with 1point....go and check the league table in 2017,it waps a narrow win(1pt)by madrid
thats a warped statement go check well before you comment
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
ANTONINEUTRON:
Malaga
barca played eibar last march and Madrid won with 3 points not 1
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
ANTONINEUTRON:
Malaga
barca played eibar last march and Madrid won with 3 points not 1.....Neymar is not even the reason Barça lost the title don't mind that guy
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by nzeobi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Goldmaxx:
which time was Ronaldo hated in the early days of his career
in his early United days when he was more interested in show boating, he was well hated by all premier league teams.
but now you see all premier league fans uniting in support of him.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by CeeKay17: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Originalsly:
Don't follow football much......but wonder why Brazil don't drop this guy from the squad. Yes..he is talented...but they act as if he is the last talented player in Brazil. Brazil is a gold mine when it comes to untapped football talent...why bank on this arrogant pompous one? Something is wrong with him mentally..... started off as an ordinary poor Black kid...now look at him.... all bleached out.... pretty rich but still poor.
Your first line says it all already. Drop Neymar from the squad indeed grin grin
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by CeeKay17: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
educhigo:
i see another second balotelli coming in brazil
Balotelli was lazy. Neymar is not.

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
nzeobi:

in his early United days when he was more interested in show boating, he was well hated by all premier league teams.

You are right man. CR7 was hated by Man U fans back then in 2004/2005 season, he behaves childish and he was so selfish with the ball. He later changed his attitude when he became mature.

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
CeeKay17:

Balotelli was lazy. Neymar is not.
Balotelli isn't lazy. That guy just has crazy attitude and he has realised his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
nzeobi:

Ronaldonever show boated and all premier league teams didn't hate him except maybe Chelsea fans... He played for the team, ie he had team work... assisting and scoring.. so don't put Ronaldo and Neymar in the same sentence... Neymar is an over pampered spoilt brat... Ronaldo is a team leader
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by nzeobi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Goldmaxx:
Ronaldonever show boated and all premier league teams didn't hate him except maybe Chelsea fans... He played for the team, ie he had team work... assisting and scoring.. so don't put Ronaldo and Neymar in the same sentence... Neymar is an over pampered spoilt brat... Ronaldo is a team leader
when did you start watching football and are you aware that Ronaldo is not in talking terms with ferdinand, Scholes and giggs.

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by CeeKay17: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Balotelli isn't lazy. That guy just has crazy attitude and he has realised his mistakes.
Crazy attitude does not stop you from being successful if you work hard enough and take the right decisions. Balotelli was lazy and not as talented as he thought he was.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Goldmaxx(f): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
nzeobi:

when did you start watching football and are you aware that Ronaldo is not in talking terms with ferdinand, Scholes and giggs.
now or then... if then show me proof
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by YhungPablo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
bench neymar? undecided
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by YhungPablo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
englishmart:
the proudest player football has ever produced. I don't blame him, I blame the Brazil FA, they have given him too much undeserved accolades
underserved accolades? You think ordinary player can wear Brazil number 10 Jersey? undecided
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:31am On Jun 25, 2018
englishmart:
the proudest player football has ever produced. I don't blame him, I blame the Brazil FA, they have given him too much undeserved accolades
No o I blame PSG for splashing such cash on him
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
CeeKay17:

Crazy attitude does not stop you from being successful if you work hard enough and take the right decisions. Balotelli was lazy and not as talented as he thought he was.
Who told you Balotelli isn't successful? A player that started earning huge amount of money at the age of 19 and won trophies before he clocked 20, even before Neymar came into the scene.
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by jolarify4(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2018
wunmi590:
This little billionaire is too arrogant, he has been given too much power in that national team to do anyhow to his elders.

I just wish he keep that bad attitude if he intend playing in Real Madrid, if not Sagio Ramos and co would force him out.

You cant be rude to your elders and be expecting to be world best player
little billionaire are you high
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by CeeKay17: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Who told you Balotelli isn't successful? A player that started earning huge amount of money at the age of 19 and won trophies before he clocked 20, even before Neymar came into the scene.
Success is relative. Players like Balotelli & Robinho are widely considered as failures given the level of talent and potential they had. You definitely can't compare Neymar's career achievements with Balotelli. They are miles apart.
Besides earning huge money always an indication of success. Lavezzi and Tevez earn more than twice as Ronaldo, but can you compare them with him in terms of career achievements?
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by theDEVILisHERE: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
doctokwus:
Blame the Brazil FA.
They started the rubbish of building the Brazilian team around Neymar in 2014,giving him free reign to not only behave,but play as he likes;now they and the poor Brazilian people,who also stupidly bought into the hype,are stuck with him.
Neymar has rather than contribute,stiffled the Brazilian team.I haven't even seen any positive impact he has made,rather than his constant childish showboating and diving up and down.
Though I am a lover of Brazil due to the way they have always played their beautiful football,but since Neymar came into the team in 2014 with his antics and showboating,i began hating the team and wanting them to lose,whenever Neymar plays.

Ronaldinho and Robinho do showboating

Neymar does nonsense

How can u showboat when u can't complete one successful dribble without falling or lossing the ball
Very unappealing childish nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by theDEVILisHERE: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Goldmaxx:
now or then... if then show me proof

He is correct
Anyone who watched football then should know this
no need for proof

Even Henry was disliked earlier on at arsenal for his arrogance

Its a young star thing
just that some refuse to mature
Re: "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva by Nostradamus: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
lilfreezy:

YEYE somebody that bangs his sister undecided
how true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know / Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football / Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.