Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing (910 Views)

A Lot Of People Have Been Telling Me I Look Like Cubana Chiefpriest (video) / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing in a new interview with Sun news said she can never be caught being married to a short man.

The curvy actress said;

“I would never marry a man who doesn’t
trust me, because trust supersedes love. I also don’t want to be associated with a short man. I can’t marry any of such men. If you are short, then you’re not my type.” On what she looks out for in a man; I’ll go for a tall, dark and handsome guy with correct body build. My kind of man doesn’t have to be so rich, money is not love.”

Below Is Her Photo:

News From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nkechi-blessing-reveals-the-things-she-looks-out-for-in-a-man/

Lalasticlala
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by FlirtyGist: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2018
look @ her mouth
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Olalan(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2018
How did she forget about him being very rich
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by pyyxxaro: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
I just de imagine the way this Yansh go melt when fire done de burn this Ukwu for Hell fire undecided
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Munzy14(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Trust is not that easy. As an actress in nollywood, Men don wise up!. They know most of u guys are into coded prostitution.
Nowadays every lady want a tall dark handsome guy. laughable. As if she will buy them from market.
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2018
The same people who say that trust supersedes love are the very ones who lock their phones with Pin, Finger print, Face ID, Iris scanner, and still lock every app with difference code.

2 Likes

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by 48noble(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2018
u r saving another short brother from d unholy struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2018
48noble:
u r saving another short brother from d unholy struggle
Seems you're short. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Munzy14:
Trust is not that easy. As an actress in nollywood, Men don wise up!. They know most of u guys are into coded prostitution.
Nowadays every lady want a tall dark handsome guy. laughable. As if she will them from market.
She doesn't have to mould him. There're actually tall, dark and handsome guys out there.
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by oloriadejoke(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
this girl don reduce her back side oo because the first time I watch one Yoruba movie (fiditi)that featured this babe her back side b like mount Everest e com dey scatter like troubled ocean

2 Likes

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Chubhie: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2018
As a short chubby big stomach man, She's not my type. I jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by GOFRONT(m): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2018
In the name of craving for a Tall and handsome man, my friend has sampled soo many ladies......John dey enjoy sha!!
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by darkmarky(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2018
And me I don't like fat girls who she should get lost.
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by dangotesmummy: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
All these larondo men are getting angry o grin
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by SIMPLYkush: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Below is my spec

1 Like

Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Tamarapetty(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Forgot to add God fearing
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by darkmarky(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Forgot to add God fearing
in your opinion, what does it mean to be God fearing
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by Munzy14(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Benita27:
She doesn't have to mould him. There're actually tall, dark and handsome guys out there.
Ok.What happened to decent short fair/dark guys?.
Ladies should pray for a man that will understand them not by physique. Understanding brings trust, love and loyalty in a relationship/marriage. As long as she is willing to give the man inner peace.
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by cyndy1000(f): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Just say because you are short and you don't want your offspring to be the same therefore you will marry a tall man.
Re: The Things I Look Out For In A Man - Actress, Nkechi Blessing by 48noble(m): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Benita27:
Seems you're short. grin
this table u r shaking.. hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Rumors About Her School Dropout Story. / Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA 2018) Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.