Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says (2568 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina / ''so My Bra Strap Cut Today..rip My Blue Wonder Bra'' - Actress Moyo Lawal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by Itzpetersv: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has had to grapple with the piercing reality of  being loose and promiscuous. Recently,  when she was accused of being loose, she responded by taking to her Instagram page to declare that she hardly goes down with the opposite sex and that, she can confidently say it anywhere. This came after some fans threw shades at her to change her lifestyle.

“I can confidently say I hardly have sex. You people cannot keep insulting me over something I don’t even do, and it is so annoying! What lifestyle exactly?! Let’s even talk it out now; what exactly do I do wrong? I make bold to say that I am more decent internally, than most ‘decent’ ladies because I get so many temptations that I hardly follow up on; so what lifestyle exactly?”, she queried.

Speaking on the baby mama trend and the life she leads, Moyo made it clear that her lifestyle is an amazing one for a grown woman who is as ‘hot’ as she is.

“Every day, there is one new baby mama. Please nobody should push me to really start to have a bad lifestyle because you won’t be able to handle it if I actually start to have a bad lifestyle. For a grown woman that is as hot, pepper hot as I am, I have an amazing decent lifestyle. So let me rest”, she retorted.

Recall that Moyo was in the spotlight a few months back after she shared nude photos of herself on social media and came under attack from fans but she quickly apologized.

http://www.vondanews.com/i-hardly-have-sex-moyo-lawal-says/

Re: I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by Chikexe: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by pizzylee(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2018
okay we bliv u
Re: I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by sunnysunny69(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Without the provocative dress i see no hotness.
Re: I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by ClassRep001: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Mehn see em thick laps.

Bleeping this lady is my main goal in life.

After I fulfill this mission, i can now die peacefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hardly Have Sex, Moyo Lawal Says by SIMPLYkush: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Ashawo of the great pussywood, showcasing what they know best... Although her ass reminds me of victoria cakes the porrnstar

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Enjoying His Sleep, While Standing At A Concert (Photos) / Wizkid Offically Announce Mr. Jollof As C.E.O Of Central Bank Of STEW / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham On Vacation At Family House In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.