Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro (13442 Views)

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by jidotoni(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
If women dont compete with themselves, men won't enjoy life. Its just natural
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by sarahade(f): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm a woman and I support women.
I can't even date a guy who has been with any of my friends talkless of being with someone's husband it's disgusting.

I agree with joro on this one because most ladies are just lazy and greedy they think being married is the ticket to free food and material things. They don't want to work but eat. Its the society we live in where a man's worth is based on the amount of cash he has even if it's not legit.

Everyday it's getting worse, the desperation I see in young girls is alarming they will do anything for little cash just so they can brag and feed. Well it's a remainder for me that I have to work hard and train my children the right way.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
Women are enemies to women.

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

You must be very proud of your low lifestyle- being a "loose cannon and a scum ".

When they use bread knife to slice your pen!s now, the internet will be flooded with filthy goats like you cursing & blaming the woman.

How low can you go again in your life? Do you have any standard ? I Spit on your grave.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by elwhizzy: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
Really? You got likes for this post?
I'm shook
ClassRep001:
Women are enemies to women.

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery / "Every Child Deserves Free Education" Mr Jollof Call Out Delta State Governor / Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.