Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery (13424 Views)

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by gistfever: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2018
@gistvic.com

Nigerian fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji who recently put up a post about going through surgery procedures to remove postpartum acne from her face.

Despite the fact that she shared the video of the procedure on her Instabilities and stating clearly that it was for removal of the acne from her face, She has refuted the claim saying it was just a joke.

The Fashion Blogger posted a note stating that she didn't undergo any nose surgery. Well it shows she was just advertising a med spa.

She wrote: " Choi see ppl just dey troop my page because of fillers sha. Dang!!! "

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/laura-ikeji-refute-claim-of-performing.html

1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by gistfever: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2018
cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by ken19: 4:51am On Sep 07, 2018
smh...
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by lifestyle1(m): 4:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Na news be this? sad

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Alejoc(m): 4:59am On Sep 07, 2018
To hell with all these hungry bloggers.....many of them need to be made to face the music pretty soon so Ryan others can learn from their laziness.....

Journalism is pure hard work!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Morbeta11(m): 5:01am On Sep 07, 2018
After Lai Mohammed.... Fear Bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by harryboyng(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2018
..her nose..her business undecided..her face..Na she sabi..always wanting to trend..irrelevant news undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by hotdealz(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Diamonddris(m): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian Michael Jackson

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Oboy! Na now I notice her wide nose o shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by deepwater(f): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2018
It was obvious
She did nothing to her nose.
Nostrils still looks like independence tunnel on a Sunday morning

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by dyze(m): 5:51am On Sep 07, 2018
deepwater:
It was obvious
grin u dey craze

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Her nose still wide like my own sha grin

So I dont think she did any surgery
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Seconsol92(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by unite4real: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Amazon. If you know you know
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by SirLakes: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
sinaj:

Your nose is not wide, it is Massive

Damn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Benekruku(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2018
I don't know who cares about who gets a nose surgery done.
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Dollabiz: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2018
ohh
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Benekruku(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2018
sinaj:

Nosa

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by September13: 6:34am On Sep 07, 2018
Her nose, her face, her money, her surgery, her life

Next!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Neoteny(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2018
But...she really needs one

She has one heck of an ugly nose.
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Keenysbojan(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2018
there was a thread on nairaland that talk about how people used to dress bak in d days in western country, even at the beach, please som1 shud help me with the link. I will be grateful. Thank you
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Metuh: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian bloggers are the most useless and mentally lazy people on this planet earth.

How can a surgery be done a nose and the nose appears normal immediately?
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by driand(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2018
angry

What does she do best?

Get used to you kor get close to you ni!

Who you epp?

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by hafdol(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Lol.....I no Sabi people's wahala again, ifshe likes make she get her boobs done na she know

Check my signature
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Adakintroy: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Women and illusions..

The bible Warn against all this makeups. They are sinfull

The reason they are sinfll is they will not let you accept your true nature or flaws which is thee begunning of hone's humilty.. You can easily look at the one in the mirror and crave her perfection. Then modify your personally to suit the image.

Which can easily result in split personalities.
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2018
You and dat nose wey you no gree say you do surgery

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by sarcasticdude(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
As micheal jackson go take dey laff dis girl from hell fire now

Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by Mitchsin(f): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
deepwater:
It was obvious
Lmao
Re: Laura Ikeji Refutes Claims Of Her Undergoing Nose Surgery by GetCofOProperty: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Funny actions all around with what the term beauty... I think I can understand if it's all about making money.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) / Bisi Alimi: There Was A Time I Only Loved Girls And Considered Pastorhood / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.