Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness (383 Views)

Could It Be Satan Vs God / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Can you please come out of your good works and obey the righteous of God Almighty my people.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Many are stuck in the works they do for God Almighty as a requirement to please him, since some of them do not drink or smoke, they say they are perfect with the lord God Almighty, to please God Almighty they depend on list of things to do and not. Stop parading yourselves as friends of God Almighty when in reality you are the true enemies of God Almighty.

Deuteronomy 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: 10:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. 10:19 Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Stop the religious game and try to find out what the lord actually want from you. Listen to one of the greatest apostle of all time, apostle Paul

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

This is his own goal and I believe it should be your goal too, to be found in him, in the kingdom of God Almighty not parading yourselves with your own righteousness, your good works. Have you ever tried to discover the good and perfect works of God Almighty, accomplished and sealed in the blood of Jesus Christ? I believe if you do, you'd be crying everyday for such great love released to the whole world.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

What then is righteousness? It is the perfect certification of what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God. When we say this is the way of goodness

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Did you hear that, that means for you to be saved from the destruction that is coming against unbelievers, you must be given the righteousness which is of faith in Christ Jesus, which the lord God Almighty gave to you as a gift.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

The gift of righteousness, shall reign in life, not necessarily becoming wealthy, famous and popular gospel, the scriptures said you will live forever. You will live and live forever. You will reign in life. Amen.

Don't forget that it's only those with this kind of righteousness who will overcome any weapon fashioned against them. Not everyone will be qualified to say no weapon formed against them shall not prosper, it will be only those whose righteousness is of the lord God Almighty.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Stop parading your own right doings, and start spreading and preaching the gospel, the good news of what the lord God Almighty accomplished through his beloved son Jesus Christ. For he is the end of all.
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by orisa37: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2018
The Topic is ambiguous. Haven't you heard of "Jesus Christ The Righteous"? And that "All Righteousness belong to God"? So there's not Our Righteouness vs The Righteousness of God. Our Righteousness can only be The Sovereinty and The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ shined, showed and lived by us satisfactorily to God.
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by lightblazingnow(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Praise God Almighty
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Excellent piece. Weldone op may grace and knowledge be multiplied unto through JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by lightblazingnow(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Excellent piece. Weldone op may grace and knowledge be multiplied unto through JESUS.

Amen. Thanks brother
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by IamTheAnswers: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Love this
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by lightblazingnow(m): 2:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Mighty God everlasting
Re: Your Righteousness Vs God Almighty Righteousness by IamTheAnswers: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Mercy

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Suspended For Rapping In Church / Identical Twins Set To Be Ordained Into Priesthood On The Same Day (Photos) / Faith Is A Positive Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.