Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Could It Be Satan Vs God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be Satan Vs God (4131 Views)

Agenda 21- The Coming New World Order Vs God’s Agenda / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2020
it seems as if Satan created this Covid19 just to embarass these people's god and to demonstrate just how feeble and ineffectual he actually is.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bible-belt-us-coronavirus-pandemic-pastors-church-a9481226.html

Dozens of pastors across the Bible Belt have succumbed to coronavirus after churches and televangelists played down the pandemic and actively encouraged churchgoers to flout self-distancing guidelines.

As many as 30 church leaders from the nation's largest African American Pentecostal denomination have now been confirmed to have died in the outbreak, as members defied public health warnings to avoid large gatherings to prevent transmitting the virus.

Deaths across the US in areas where the Church of God in Christ has a presence have reportedly stemmed from funerals and other meetings among clergy and other church staff held during the pandemic.

The tragedy among one of the largest black Pentecostal groups follows a message of defiance from many American churches, particularly conservative Christian groups, to ignore state and local government mandates against group gatherings, with police increasingly called in to enforce the bans and hold preachers accountable.

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by DASKACE(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2020
PastorAIO:
it seems as if Satan created this Covid19 just to embarass these people's god and to demonstrate just how feeble and ineffectual he actually is.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bible-belt-us-coronavirus-pandemic-pastors-church-a9481226.html

Satan is no match for God Almighty and even Satan himself knows this for a fact. The power Satan uses today was given to him by God before his fall. At the fullness of time, that power will be taken from him by God as he will be condemned eternally.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
I think it is. The ignorant satan led pastors lost and died while the godly one's told their congregation to stay at home and isolate and live.

When this ends we shall easily be able to tell which church worships satan and which God.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 11:23am On May 13, 2020
DASKACE:

Satan is no match for God Almighty and even Satan himself knows this for a fact. The power Satan uses today was given to him by God before his fall. At the fullness of time, that power will be taken from him by God as he will be condemned eternally.

Can you demonstrate anything you’ve said here?

3 Likes

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by DASKACE(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2020
PastorAIO:

Can you demonstrate anything you’ve said here?

I don't know whose side of the divide you are on but for me, not quite long, I had a heated exchange with a dreaded satanist in my village. All her nay saying towards me fell to the ground. We have seen and tasted of the power of the most high God hence, we make boast of it.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2020
PastorAIO:

Satan didn't create Covid-19, there had been pandemic in the past, this is just another one.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 8:08am On May 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Satan didn't create Covid-19, there had been pandemic in the past, this is just another one.
And he didn’t create the ones in the past too.

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 8:12am On May 15, 2020
DASKACE:

I don't know whose side of the divide you are on but for me, not quite long, I had a heated exchange with a dreaded satanist in my village. All her nay saying towards me fell to the ground. We have seen and tasted of the power of the most high God hence, we make boast of it.

Do you mean metaphorically ‘fell to the ground’? Or her words suddenly became subject to gravity took on mass and fell to the ground?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Nobody: 8:25am On May 15, 2020
PastorAIO:

Of course it is!

But this has nothing to do with magicians deceiving people with magical tricks for moneymaking. God's time to oust Satan and cage him for 1,000 years is about to begin so Satan is doing all he can to distrupt the peaceful preaching and teaching program God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) have been doing for the past 100 years.

Since the death of the last Apostle (John) Satan waged war against the Christian congregation and they were subdued into accepting Satan's proposal to bring in false teachings and doctrines, any person who stands for the teachings of the first century Christians was persecution as an enemy of the church so true Christianity went into bondage.
It was in the late 1870s after America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship that a group of Bible students decided to find out for a Certainty if the Bible is truly the word of God or just a common book.
They discovered so many false teachings and doctrines infused into the Christian faith, so they continued digging until God's holy spirit began navigating them to where the truth could be found. But all these doesn't mean anything, there should be a sign to show that they have God's backing in what they're doing!
So God revealed to them a sacred secret that's hidden since the time of Daniel the prophet! Daniel 12:8-13
They studied this prophecy and compared it with other scriptures until they found out that something is about to happen in the year 1914, though they did not get the clear picture so they announced to the whole world that the world will end that year.
The world never ended then but something surely happened "World War 1", so the Bible students went back to their Bibles to find out if they had made a mistake in the announcement, then they discovered that it wasn't the end of the world but Satan had been driven out of heaven and the endtime had begun that year! Revelations 12:7-12 compare to Matthew 24:3-14
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2020
So the Bible students continued with their research on the scriptures but the clergy in America joined hands due to the noise of the Bible students calling them false Christians until the American government who declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship had to arrest all the frontiers of this group in 1916 and sent them all to prison.
That year the president of the group Charles Taze Russell died, but three years later the judgment was overturned based on the former declaration of Independence regarding speech expression and worship, the American government concluded that since they've declared FREEDOM of worship, no religion should be restricted as long as they don't distrupt the peace in the country.
So the group leaders were released in 1919 only for these prisoners to come and began preaching and teaching from house to house and door to door till 2019 when Covid19 broke out!
But before then, they've succeeded in making over 8,700,000 peace loving and harmless disciples for their group from virtually all the nations of the earth, they're preaching in over 400 land using their Bible based publications in 1020 languages, throughout the earth today everyone know them as the most peaceful religious group amongst whom there this strong bond they called LOVE that transcends skin colours, races and social status!
So to disturb their continuous achievement, Satan brought the pandemic.

1919~2019 is exactly 100 years of their activities globally then Satan brought Covid19 Just nine months ago before the outbreak of Covid19 they released a magazine that all the members of the organization studied in secret warning them that we are now in the last of the last days, just two months after this publication Coronavirus made them to stop visiting strangers!

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by DASKACE(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2020
PastorAIO:

Do you mean metaphorically ‘fell to the ground’? Or her words suddenly became subject to gravity took on mass and fell to the ground?

The answer to your question is between those two assumptions up there. You just do the maths yourself, thank you.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by orunto27: 10:26am On May 15, 2020
IT'S DEVIL OPERATING IN CHINA AND IN HER SPONSORS TO PLAY GOD.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
I don’t know why you’d post all this to me after the number of times that I’ve demonstrated to you the reasons why JW is a false and dangerous cult. Furthermore your history of Christianity is false and I’ve demonstrated that numerous times before. If we really have to go through it again I can bring up links to those threads.

Maximus69:

Of course it is!

But this has nothing to do with magicians deceiving people with magical tricks for moneymaking. God's time to oust Satan and cage him for 1,000 years is about to begin so Satan is doing all he can to distrupt the peaceful preaching and teaching program God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) have been doing for the past 100 years.

Since the death of the last Apostle (John) Satan waged war against the Christian congregation and they were subdued into accepting Satan's proposal to bring in false teachings and doctrines, any person who stands for the teachings of the first century Christians was persecution as an enemy of the church so true Christianity went into bondage.
It was in the late 1870s after America declared FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship that a group of Bible students decided to find out for a Certainty if the Bible is truly the word of God or just a common book.
They discovered so many false teachings and doctrines infused into the Christian faith, so they continued digging until God's holy spirit began navigating them to where the truth could be found. But all these doesn't mean anything, there should be a sign to show that they have God's backing in what they're doing!
So God revealed to them a sacred secret that's hidden since the time of Daniel the prophet! Daniel 12:8-13
They studied this prophecy and compared it with other scriptures until they found out that something is about to happen in the year 1914, though they did not get the clear picture so they announced to the whole world that the world will end that year.
The world never ended then but something surely happened "World War 1", so the Bible students went back to their Bibles to find out if they had made a mistake in the announcement, then they discovered that it wasn't the end of the world but Satan had been driven out of heaven and the endtime had begun that year! Revelations 12:7-12 compare to Matthew 24:3-14

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 12:28pm On May 15, 2020
Between? So it wasn’t a metaphor. And her words didn’t take on mass. But something else and it can be found using mathematics. Religious delusion has destroyed your intelligence...

DASKACE:

The answer to your question is between those two assumptions up there. You just do the maths yourself, thank you.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 15, 2020
PastorAIO:
I don’t know why you’d post all this to me after the number of times that I’ve demonstrated to you the reasons why JW is a false and dangerous cult. Furthermore your history of Christianity is false and I’ve demonstrated that numerous times before. If we really have to go through it again I can bring up links to those threads.

My friend no matter what happened in the past is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Jesus was born to a man who wasn't his biological father (Joseph the carpenter) his cousin John(baptist) began baptizing people, the same guy said Jesus his cousin is the Christ, his family thought he's mad, he was killed like a common criminal.

All that is STORY!

What matters now is how far does his teachings goes?

Jehovah's Witnesses have used their so called CULT GROUP to establish a preaching and teaching program which has made over 8,700,000 people from different races under the heavens to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Jesus said "by their FRUIT you will know them" Matthew 7:15-20

Perhaps you need to be educated on botany, people do plant trees using all forms of methods but it's only when it grows that everyone can testify to what you've planted if it's a good tree or bad.

All what your links could provide is stories about what happened in the past, but what we're interested in now is which group is making PEACE reign in their midst just as God's word said?

Forget about the stories my guy, Jesus is the one and only Prince of Peace, so there can never be any peaceful group above his own. So Jehovah's Witnesses are his true followers! John 17:20-23

God bless you! smiley
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On May 16, 2020
PastorAIO:
Satan, in the Old testament, is a servant of God according to the Bible. So if Satan created this Covid-19, are you suggesting that God had a hand in it? Are you willing to accept that as what you have declared here?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
Isn’t god the ultimate creator of everything?

Kobojunkie:

Satan, in the Old testament, is a servant of God according to the Bible. So if Satan created this Covid-19, are you suggesting that God had a hand in it? Are you willing to accept that as what you have declared here?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On May 16, 2020
PastorAIO:
Isn’t god the ultimate creator of everything?
If you believe God is the ultimate creator of the Coronavirus, and His Satan is His Servant who does His bidding, why are you putting this on Satan?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 12:09pm On May 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If you believe God is the ultimate creator of the Coronavirus, and His Satan is His Servant who does His bidding, why are you putting this on Satan?

You should go for olympics triple jump.

The way you hop skip and jump from an unfounded premise to an oxymoron to land in some nowhere land is very impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
PastorAIO:

You should go for olympics triple jump.
The way you hop skip and jump from an unfounded premise to an oxymoron to land in some nowhere land is very impressive.
It is not unfounded. It is right there in the book that is your bible. Look it up!
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 2:34am On May 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie:

It is not unfounded. It is right there in the book that is your bible. Look it up!

Maybe ‘o felix culpa’ was at play.

Think! Without Sin there’d Be No Grace b no grace be no grace no grace no g race

You seem keen to absolve Satan of any wrong doing. No wahala. I’ll throw you that bone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On May 18, 2020
PastorAIO:

Maybe ‘o felix culpa’ was at play.
Think! Without Sin there’d Be No Grace b no grace be no grace no grace no g race
You seem keen to absolve Satan of any wrong doing. No wahala. I’ll throw you that bone
I am not absolving Satan at all. I simply stated that in the old testament, Satan was revealed along with the Sons of God. In the book of Zechariah, we have an example where even an Angel did not rebuke Satan directly.

Zechariah 3 vs 1-4(ERV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 The angel showed me Joshua the high priest, standing in front of the angel of the Lord and Satan was standing by Joshua’s right side. Satan was there to accuse Joshua of doing wrong.
2 Then the angel of the Lord said, “The Lord says that you are wrong, and he will continue to correct you! The Lord has chosen Jerusalem to be his special city. He saved that city—it was like a burning stick pulled from the fire.”

3 Joshua was wearing a dirty robe as he stood in front of the angel.
4 Then the angel said to the other angels standing near him, “Take those dirty clothes off Joshua.” Then the angel spoke to Joshua. He said, “Now, I have taken away your guilt, and I am giving you a new change of clothes.”
In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

Jude 1 vs 9(KJV)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

That said, probably best to lay blame where the blame lies.

Romans 5 vs 12 -14
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Sin came into the world because of what one man did. And with sin came death. So this is why all people must die—because all people have sinned.
13 Sin was in the world before the Law of Moses. But God does not consider people guilty of sin if there is no law.
14 But from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, everyone had to die. Adam died because he sinned by not obeying God’s command. But even those who did not sin that same way had to die.

God did say the heart of man is extremely wicked. He ain't pinning man's sins on Satan. So why do we?

Jeremiah 17 vs 9-10(KJV)
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

This virus was likely a result of man's carelessness. The dead are dead because God appointed for them to die during this time. Whatever sins they committed, well their own. I don't see what Satan has to do with any of this.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 10:33am On May 18, 2020
this is interesting and you ought to open up another thread to treat this matter specially.

Do you have any thoughts on why Churches and Pastors are so demonstrably ineffectual in the face of this Corona Virus? Especially after they've made strong claims to having dominion over sickness etc etc etc...

Perhaps those Pastors are not really representing the Creators as they claim. Maybe it's Christianity vs Creator and his Satan lieutenant. Would you agree with that>?

Kobojunkie:

I am not absolving Satan at all. I simply stated that in the old testament, Satan was revealed along with the Sons of God. In the book of Zechariah, we have an example where even an Angel did not rebuke Satan directly.

In his letter to the churches, Jude warned Christians from disrespecting heavenly beings such as Satan reminding them that even the angels would not directly rebuke Satan.

That said, probably best to lay blame where the blame lies.

God did say the heart of man is extremely wicked. He ain't pinning man's sins on Satan. So why do we?

This virus was likely a result of man's carelessness. The dead are dead because God appointed for them to die during this time. Whatever sins they committed, well their own. I don't see what Satan has to do with any of this.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by budaatum: 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

This virus was likely a result of man's carelessness. [s]The dead are dead because God appointed for them to die during this time.[/s] Whatever sins they committed, well their own. I don't see what Satan has to do with any of this.
God has nothing to do with this neither, is precisely the point.

If we humans had done that which is Godly, as in, right and proper, this virus would not have killed so many or even none at all, and when this is over we will see the "godly nations", as in, those who did the right and proper things, have fewer deaths per 1000 than those who didn't, and amazingly, the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A21-23&version=KJV]Lord Lord[/url] nations will be at the bottom of the list.

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
Budah, you don give them name oo!! The 'Lord lord' people. The Lordlordians. The Lordlordites.

budaatum:

If we humans had done that which is Godly, as in, right and proper, this virus would not have killed so many or even none at all, and when this is over we will see the "godly nations", as in, those who did the right and proper things, have fewer deaths per 1000 than those who didn't, and amazingly, the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A21-23&version=KJV]Lord Lord[/url] nations will be at the bottom of the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

You mean if we 7.8 Billion humans had all turned away from our sins, this virus would have killed less than 240,000? When the world was at about 1.6 Billion humans right before the flu pandemic of 1918, Humans didn't do wht was Godly either, so why even bother thinking about such things?

There are no such things as Godly nations! The deaths have absolutely nothing to do with whether a nation was godly or not. Godliness no longer is about nations but about individuals. What on earth would make a nation a "godly nation"? It's constitution? It's leaders? The age of "godly nations" started and ended with God's experiment with Israel, revealing to all men who are willing to open their eyes to see, that as long as humans continue to live in sin, there can be no "godly" nation. Hence the reason why Jesus came to offer salvation on an individual level.

What is happening on national levels has little to nothing to do with right or wrong. And those who are dead were not necessarily evil. We all have to die someday -- some sooner than others. The way we die is not known before hand, so what we can do is be ready for death to come at any moment. Even as the Coronavirus is ravaging countries around the world, what do you say about those who are still dying in car accidents, house fires, accidental overdoses, suicide... all dead during the same period but nothing to do with Coronavirus. Was the sin of the nation in which they live in to blame for their deaths as well?
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
PastorAIO:

this is interesting and you ought to open up another thread to treat this matter specially.
Do you have any thoughts on why Churches and Pastors are so demonstrably ineffectual in the face of this Corona Virus? Especially after they've made strong claims to having dominion over sickness etc etc etc...
Where you see Churches and Pastors, many of them with loud voices, God, who sees all things, sees into the hearts of each and every man and any and all wickedness held within. Jesus said that by their fruit, you shall know them... so, there you have it.
PastorAIO:

Perhaps those Pastors are not really representing the Creators as they claim. Maybe it's Christianity vs Creator and his Satan lieutenant. Would you agree with that>?
It's nothing new. Jesus did warn of the many false prophets -- those who will come in his name saying and doing mighty things to woo the sheep but have sod all to do with Him. So, I would not worry or bother myself about them much.

You then supposed they are Satan's recruits? Satan is known to USE man(his pride, arrogance etc.) to accomplish His work but I doubt he has men in his army. LOL
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You then supposed they are Satan's recruits? Satan is known to USE man(his pride, arrogance etc.) to accomplish His work but I doubt he has men in his army. LOL

I meant that christianity formed a team on one side while God and Satan formed another team on the other side.
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On May 18, 2020
PastorAIO:

I meant that christianity formed a team on one side while God and Satan formed another team on the other side.
Who knows? undecided
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by PastorAIO: 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Who knows? undecided

Hence the speculation...
Re: Could It Be Satan Vs God by Amujale(m): 4:18am On May 27, 2020
Satan concocted covid-19?

In a way, anyone who suggests that is correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Jehovahs Witnesses D Best Religion On D Earth? / Nude lady Climb Church Altar During Xmas Mass(photo) / Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.