Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says (644 Views)

Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians / Laura Ikeji Reveals How Rapper Eedris Abdulkareem Made Her A Decent Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Bigmugu: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Popular Social Media Influencer and entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has revealed that popular rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is the reason why she became a decent woman after her obsession with him in her teenage years.

According to Laura Ikeji, he’s one of the reasons she’s a very decent woman till date because he never took advantage of her obsession and naivety

She Wrote:

If u see this man, help me thank him. Tell him Laura said thank u. Let me tell u a not so short story.

A few years ago, when I was 15 years old, still in secondary school, I was obsessed with Eedris Ahdulkarim, you know the kind of obsession that u talk about him 24/7 yup that was me, everybody in class called me Eedris, so one day I couldn’t take it anymore,

I asked Linda to help me beg Emmanuel Ugolee @Emmaugolee who was the god of entertainment tv then to introduce me to him, so Linda got Eedris’ number from Emmanuel and we called Eedris.

I wanted to dye!! After speaking with Eedris on the phone arhhhhaarrhhhhhh it was the best day ever! I told everybody in class that I was close to Eedris, so as an obsessed fan, I’d go to the call centre and call him every time and he was polite enough to pick.

I finished secondary school and Begged to meet him which he agreed, so my sister Vera and I visited him and that was how Eedris and I became close. Now listen to the real story.

I was young, only 16, naive, new to entertainment, obsessed etc but not for 1 day did Eedris ever ever take advantage of my obsession or naivity.

And he made sure that nobody from his crew took advantage of this smallie. He warned them all not to funk with me or they ‘re in trouble.

Eedris took me as a daughter, he mentored me and thought me how to rap. I walked, talked and rapped like Eedris hahahhaa.

And when I started mixing with other celebrities, they all wanted to take advantage , they all wanted one thing, well, as per young girl wey just enter industry na, that one na sweet fish.

Alot of all the celebrities I came across wanted to take advantage but not Eedris.

This man Eedris, is the reason I can beat my chest and say I never messed with any entertainer during and after my rapping days. He’s one of the reasons I’m a very decent woman till date.
The End!

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/eedris-abdulkareem-made-me-a-very-decent-woman-laura-ikeji/

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Thewesterner(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2018
An example of a Perfect gentleman

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Viralkid: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
Wow a very interesting tale.. so that weed smoker is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by jessikoholic: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Raping days kwa? Did she ever rap?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Bigmugu: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
jessikoholic:
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by overdrive(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2018
jessikoholic:

I follow you dey ask?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Naijawebmaster: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Very responsible of Eedris.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Adaowerri111: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Eedris!!! how far? You need?

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Bigmugu: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Adaowerri111:
Eedris!!! how far? You need?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Targatarga(f): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Trendvoice: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Targatarga:

Please anyone with used crested vest, purse, white snicker and shorts should please
dash me.
I was mobilized with April batch but was unable to go and now mobilized with July
batch and presently now have not bought a pin and I don't wish and want to postpone
it to November again, please help a sister. My location is ilorin.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by OKorowanta: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Kudos Eedris.
One thing for sure,you are one of the artiste who changed the industry to a money making one that musicians are enjoying today.
You fought Nigeria Breweries plc to a stand still over row wit 50cent.
You let Nigerians knew foreign/home grown acts must be accorded equal respect.
I remember the then PMAN chairman Charly Boy took side wit you.
From 100 gees,artistes now get as much as 5m for concerts wen they perform for just 30 mins.
The indomie generation who don't care about history have insulted u over Timaya,Davido and others the few times u advised dem.
You've been vindicated by Laura's confession but try advice d young ones in a very constructive manner bicos ya advice sometimes dey be like fight.
In all,you deserve some accolades.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Ufranklin92(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2018
Edris why u no chop this babe na

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Trendvoice: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
Ufranklin92:
Edris why u no chop this babe na
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Elmojiid(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
story for the Gods
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Trendvoice: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Elmojiid:
story for the Gods
Cc; lalasticlala front page things
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Made Me A Very Decent Woman – Laura Ikeji Says by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2018
To every man that appears rough and tough, Their is a gentleman beneath.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Producer Share Major Throwback Photo Of Him Loving Up With Mercy Aigbe(pic / Chika Stuns In White For The Launch Of Her New Book, Boss Up / Cee-c And Leo Share Romantic Moments At His Birthday Dinner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.