Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller (435 Views)

How To Become A Lush Hair Distributor In Nigeria: A Lucrative Side Hustle / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
​Jack MA​, The Richest Man in China said:

​If you put Bananas and Money in front of Monkeys, Monkeys will choose Bananas because monkeys do not know that ​Money can buy a lot of Bananas​.​

IN REALITY,
if you offer JOB and BUSINESS to people, they would choose JOB because most people do not know that BUSINESS can bring more MONEY than Wages.

Similarly,
​Robert Kiyosaki​, author of the best selling book "RICH DAD, POOR DAD" and also a business partner of Donald Trump said:
​"One of the reasons poor are poor, is because they are NOT TRAINED TO RECOGNIZE ENTREPRENEURSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.​

They spend too much time in school and what they have learnt in school, is to WORK FOR WAGES instead of MONEY WORKING FOR THEM.

ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL BELIEVE THAT SALARY IS ENOUGH TO GO BUY IN NIGERIA THESE DAYS. Multiple streams of income is the way forward.

Therefore we introduce you to the Vtu reseller business.
This business is a simple risk free business that enables the owners to start recovering profit by 2nd week.

*how does it work?*
1. We develop a port for you called a Vtu portal. This portal is fully automated. Members can register, login and start purchasing data , airtime or send bulk SMS and pay cable subscription.

*how does it benefit you?*
That's the amazing part.
A. Normally end users buy data for a higher price. E.g mtn 1gb is sold to them.at 650. Which they rush���
But as a reseller, it would be sold to you at 550. So you resell to toy register members at 650 and make the 100 naira on top. Note that as the owner of the site....you can still sell at any price. Even 700��� but don't be too greedy.
Also convince fee for sub is 100 naira every where. You can set yours at just 70 or 80 naira. We have studied the market and know how it operates. Nigerians (including you and me )���love free things

3. *Costs implications*
Its costs 100k to set up your own Vtu site. Note that this fee covers the following....
A. Domain name and registration
B. Development of the portal.
C. Development of of the platform itself. Plus an admin interface where you can be monitoring the front end(members, how much you've made, how many members are in the platform, email members, notify members etc)
D. Online Payment gateway. Since the system is fully automated, members can buy units by mid night sef and transact or send data to them selves etc
E. Free 5k worth of units for you to test the waters.
F. A Facebook page to gather members to your platform.

4. *what next* after this...you are also bonafide to set up other people on their own Vtu portals.
Note: THIS BUSINESS IS THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE ANYONE. INSTEAD OF MONEY, SET UP YOUR FIANCEE, WIFE, BROTHER, LOVED ONE ETC. THIS IS A BUSINESS GUARANTEED TO HELP ANYONE SUSTAIN IN THIS ECONOMY. BE WISE

​"Profit is better than Wages, "Entrepreneurship is d salt of life"diversify ur income.

Contact us on 08164220091 for more information or to be included in our wassap group

Check our latest client's site:
https://stakzmobile.com

1 Like

Re: A Very Lucrative Side Income..automated VTU Reseller by nnamdiosu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A CHOICE , NOT A DREAM. YOU CAN BE FREE

wise quote made by someone many years back. I sat to think about it and discovered that, all my abusing buhari, APC, government , my village people ���� etc, wont bring money to my pockets. No. All i had to do was think.Then act.

MANY OF US GO TO CHURCH.BINDING.CASTING.LOSING.DISTURBING OUR VILLAGE PEOPLE FOR NOTHING
meanwhile we are the architect of our poverty����

One day, we wont have the strength to work. What will we do then??
Me, i have a plan. To get an automated vtu portal, that operates by itself.
AS LONG AS MOBILE PHONES EXIST, AND PEOPLE BUY AIRTIME AND DATA, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY.
think about it

Contact us today on 08164220091 to set up your VTU SITE.You are free to pay installmentally.

Kindly share

(1) (Reply)

Coronation Merchant Bank's​ ​commercial Paper Records Over 180% ​​subscription / How To Stop Fearness And Shyness / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.