Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,745 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (102527 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Bossontop(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
kiss
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Maket: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
A fool at 35 is a fool for life undecided
May be but I will be back when I asked her.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by calddon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
no sensible woman accepts ur challenge , crooked generation.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Burgerlomo: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
just like her useless dad, smoking weed like mad

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by crackhouse(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is she ok?
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Almunjid(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Single mom, Go marry the father of ur child and stop wasting ur precious time

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Mufasa27(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are confused, you moniker is Simplykush means what ??
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her life is all about men. Sad, o se!

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by redangel2017: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
I guess u didn't learn anything good from your dad angry
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by enemyofprogress: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
She looks like an English pig
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Mutemenot(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
The same fellabulated spirit in action grin
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by encryptjay(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gollum

1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
A fool at 35 is a fool forever.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
She looks like an English pig
Why art thou so savage?
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Ellabae(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
She is Beautiful
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
i dont think she is really happy..

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by anyicash(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pretty damsel.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by goslowgoslow(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Do you know her dad?

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by henroe2k2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
[/color]"you are very stupid! Infact in stupidity you were conceived. So you are at home and you allowed me to fry my brain alone with no one to reason with. Boy! It will not be well with you, you are very wicked!!! " he shouted.

[color=#990000]
"hmm... Listen my friend. You are very stupid for allowing a woman use you, and you have the guts to open your dirty mouth to tell me. Don't you women are like children? They expect you to be an adult in handling them. My advice? Get a stubborn child, study him or her then you can handle her. Concerning her being a smart kid. Hmm....You have to be a fool to fool the wise. In another sense, play to her tune and foolishly decline her ignorantly. ...". He stopped to drag in another smoke.

[color=#990000][/color]"hmmm" he said, sealing the molded weed up with his saliva. "you can't marry a generals wife Bro. Do you want to die? . My advice. Gather as much cash as you can from both women, don't listen to their gibberish talk about love. Love is an excuse of the weak. Get your head straight, you are jobless and useless, use what you have Bro to gather what you need. I don't know why fools get the best stuff. " he said lighting it up with a lighter.

This last post interests me a lot.... Mike u are really doing a good job.... But this ur friend sha, d kind bomb wey dey the guy head no be here, oh!!!
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by henroe2k2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
[/color]" you are very stupid! Infact in stupidity you were conceived. So you are at home and you allowed me to fry my brain alone with no one to reason with. Boy! It will not be well with you, you are very wicked!!! " he shouted.

[color=#990000]
"hmm... Listen my friend. You are very stupid for allowing a woman use you, and you have the guts to open your dirty mouth to tell me. Don't you women are like children? They expect you to be an adult in handling them. My advice? Get a stubborn child, study him or her then you can handle her. Concerning her being a smart kid. Hmm....You have to be a fool to fool the wise. In another sense, play to her tune and foolishly decline her ignorantly. ...". He stopped to drag in another smoke.

[color=#990000][/color]"hmmm" he said, sealing the molded weed up with his saliva. "you can't marry a generals wife Bro. Do you want to die? . My advice. Gather as much cash as you can from both women, don't listen to their gibberish talk about love. Love is an excuse of the weak. Get your head straight, you are jobless and useless, use what you have Bro to gather what you need. I don't know why fools get the best stuff. " he said lighting it up with a lighter.

This last post interests me a lot.... Mike u are really doing a good job.... But this ur friend sha, d kind bomb wey dey the guy head no be here, oh!!!
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Pat081: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hmmmmm u re very useless 4dis her dad smoke weed d government fear him more than ur dad dat dnt do dat and tell us ur forefathers name who re nobody in dis country only a fool talk like u

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Sadiyaene(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
U should be ashamed of urself, abeg leave the men for us and focus on ur responsibility in raising ur child.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by okwabayi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmm. She's even older than I thought. What moral lesson can one expect from the offspring of Fela? Nothing exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Jennifer89(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Madam you're too old for this angry
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
This girl is far from beautiful. Let's leave sentiments aside.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by enemyofprogress: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Colourich:
Why art thou so savage?
gospel truth
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Pat081: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Icedcubex002:

Oga mind ur words ooooo BABA no useless... he a LEGEND.... show us ur achievement in life, the man has been dead for more than 20yrs and he still a king to many..M #quithatinfmofo
yes ooooooo to lpob member and BIafra as a whole
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chai! Watin b this? grin
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sadiyaene:
U should be ashamed of urself, abeg leave the men for us and focus on ur responsibility in raising ur child.
I looked at your dp and I'm forced to ask you this question "are you among the us she should leave the men for?" Pls if na joke, stop it.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by jrusky(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pls what do you expect before can't you read she is Fela daughter it runs in their gene. Her father wore pant till his death so what she did is not new I was even expecting her to go complete nude to proof a point.

Pls slay fela pikin carry on you hear very good girl.

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
sad
I had a good laugh on reading that. Amebo kills. grin
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by engrkaz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
U dey bleach o u dey bleach.. Yellow fever..
According to complain complain must get answer..oya foolish.. Who take my bleaching.. Foolish I buy am for shopping foolish for 30 naira, foolish..u sef wan yellow.. Foolish.. Ur face go yellow.. Foolish..ur skin go scatter.. Foolish.. ur yansh go black.. Foolish.. How u go do am? Foolish... U GO DIE O.. foolish... U go die o foolish

Stupid thinnnyy...yeye thing

Na ur papa talk am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.