Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (102154 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by dochenaj: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Is she fine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by wayne4loan: 1:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Benita27:
I had a good laugh on reading that. Amebo kills. grin
it kills faster than cancer wink
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by veacea: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2018
sunisonflex29:
yes sir.

#Team, fall back, we got new orders from HQ.

teamB, stay in position y'll incase any boobi shows in front page, u alert team a.

Over, all team stay in position and at alert. # Over!

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by francotunsco: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Houseofglam7:
A fool at 35 is a fool for life undecided
...you can't say that until she clock 40! She has 5 more years to demonstrate her foolishness before she must drop entirely or remain foolish forever...
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Seductive? No, is Disgusting.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2018
saintkeppy:
Wow! Nice Complexion, why is she showin'us half-bweasted, coverin'the n!pples &ha eyes looks Tinted, I hope she ain't dopin'Kalakuta weeed in African Shrine like his Late Popsy.

Nice bleached complexion?

It's mumu men like you that encourage ladies to bleach smh
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2018
It is extremely a stunning article.
It is extremely useful for every single online advertiser to track in insights about every one of the crusades.To find out about how you can track your email crusades, you can visit the blog
Read what is browser hijacker.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Austinoiz(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Acjohn:
I wonder what's wrong with the society and her orientation.
So anything that bleaches now is a beauty and anyone that exposes that private properties to the world are slay queen.
Please I think these words need redefinition and unless we stop celebrating insanity, the world will never be sane.
If the world becomes insane out of lost of values then weed that's supposed to create the real mad people will lost it value also. I am among those that are still interested in the increase in the value of weed

OK oh! Anaele!

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by saintkeppy(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

[s]Nice bleached complexion?

It's mumu men like you that encourage ladies to bleach smh[/s]

Don't you think it's too early for this hypocrisy rantin' you this Little Boy??

How is my opinion gives you erection this early mornin' or how is Ladies Bleached Skin ur Business? why don't u post ur dumb comment without Trollin'
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:33am On Jun 25, 2018
saintkeppy:

Don't you think it's too early for this hypocrisy rantin' you this Little Boy??

How is my opinion gives you erection this early mornin' or how is Ladies Bleached Skin ur Business? why don't u post ur dumb comment without Trollin'

I said what I said.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by hustler86(m): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Her red eye balls says it all.... It's in the blood woman, your dad too wore panties during his time. grin
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by saintkeppy(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

I said what I said.

Las las u go dey alrite.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by debedebe(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Motun why are you like this I taught you are still with Thankgod, well is your life, this was not the way i trained you to be. Even your junior brother seun always dress decent and behaved maturely. The day i went to Ikeja to see my people and it happens that seun was also coming from kalakuta, he seun prostrated completely and greeted me in the present of his goons, so sister behave and dress decent.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
fadalawd
i cant stop laughing
wayne4loan:
sad
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by NaijaWorker: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2018
madjam:
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's daughter shares boob photo, dares women to compete with "a glorious beauty" like herself over a man

One of the daughters of the late afro beats legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has shared a seductive photo to mark her 35th birthday while daring other women to try competing with her for a man's attention.

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti, who is the daughter of Fela and Najite, had her boobs and tongue out in the suggestive photo shared to Instagram.

The mother-of-one captioned the photo:

"

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/fela-anikulapo-kutis-daughter-shares.html

my coleague is sexier

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Sadiyaene(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=68786665]I looked at your dp and I'm forced to ask you this question "are you among the us she should leave the men for?" Pls if na joke, stop it.[/quo

No joke does it look like am joking
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gstatic Virus is a very irritating adware program whose only intention to earn quick money by taking control over users
online activities. Cybercriminals developed this very computer threat in a tricky manner, and thus silently it
comes into the targeted computer and then brings lots of issues.
Read Full article here: - how to remove gstatic virus from chrome
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Sadiyaene post=68805914][/quote]see who is talking. If that's you in your dp, with that ugly face and those things on your chest, then your boyfriendS must be insane
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Sadiyaene(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
see who is talking. If that's you in your dp, with that ugly face and those things on your chest, then your boyfriendS must be insane

C'mon be honest aren't ugly, I mean look at me very well am not even on makeup grin anyways that is ur own cup of tea if I had a boyfriend then it u wink don't reject me oo shocked am not that bad take me d way I am bahd mahn boy! . nobody is ugly nigga, not nice insulting me simply because I don't know how to insult sad sad buh not botherd at all u will teach me wink
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Sadiyaene(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=68813843]see who is talking. If that's you in your dp, with that ugly face and those things on your chest, then your boyfriendS must be insane[/quote

Just joking yooh, trying to be cool n not abuse alright, u sound ridiculous so because so because someone is ugly the person cannot have a boyfriend in peace again? just because I made a simple comment u are now insulting sad I didn't say anything bad nah I said she should leave the guys (minus u) for us(me) u are attacking me sad I forgive u shaa grin please subscribe to my YouTube channel tnx
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sadiyaene:

C'mon be honest aren't ugly, I mean look at me very well am not even on makeup grin anyways that is ur own cup of tea if I had a boyfriend then it u wink don't reject me oo shocked am not that bad take me d way I am bahd mahn boy! . nobody is ugly nigga, not nice insulting me simply because I don't know how to insult sad sad buh not botherd at all u will teach me wink
abeg stop giving me nightmares
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Sadiyaene(f): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg stop giving me nightmares

In ur dream right undecided undecided instead of thanking me for choosing someone special like u angry u are here typing wat I don't know undecided buh hope sey I fine pass u shaa ooo Anyways, I was just joking with you alright don't take it personal .
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
mikejj:
...Oj u can't be like your father... mtchewww
Actually she is like her father the only difference is she has bleached herself to comma.
Like Naked Father Like Naked Daughter..

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
redangel2017:
I guess u didn't learn anything good from your dad angry
What good thing did you learn fro HER DAD yourself?. Weed nakked smoking HIV stricken Fela.

Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by stereomax12(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Well, known play locales include MSN diversions that have three.4 million month to month registered purchasers; Pogo that has eight.6 million month to month noncommissioned clients; and Yahoo amusements that have ten.1 million noncommissioned month to month purchasers.
Please read full details here
Experts foresee that by 2007 net play is somewhere around 285 petabits per month, the financial gain created by on-line memberships for play is relied upon to achieve US$ 650 million per annum.
You can view more here
The future as per Peter Molyneux is in making diversions that "compensate a player for "out of the container" considering and originality. Diversions should urge players to be intelligent and select the bearing the amusement can take.
Related details are here
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by stereomax12(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
The library prides itself on having the biggest archive of moving pictures within the world, with over one.6 million completely different medium materials. Three hundred of those videos area unit presently offered on-line however new content are another monthly.

Before you dive into this fascinating film assortment, you will got to scan some fine print as a number of the films area unit subject to copyright et al. May solely be used for academic functions.

Read More
Read More
Read More
Read More
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
Read Article on CLM software with Ultria blogs

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field.
Read CLM article with Ultria CLM.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject.
read brief informtaion on Benefits of Contract Risk Management.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2019
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.
Read article on Working at Heights FAQ’s.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by KelseyJohnson: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2019
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.
Read Link Resources Blogs and Follow My Blog to get information about training.
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by pronav: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Thank you for the amazing piece. I thoroughly enjoyed going through the images. https://hitechweirdo.com/best-xbox-one-emulators/
Re: Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her by Ebenezer4141(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
... Baba, rest..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.