Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Secret Of Unusual Results. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Unusual Results. (398 Views)

Mighty Visitations: Unusual Response Produces Unusual Results - Dr Chris Okafor / Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Unusual Results. by Revadebola: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
SECRET OF UNUSUAL RESULTS.

Esther 5:3 (KJV)
"Then said the king unto her, What wilt thou, queen Esther? and what is thy request? it shall be even given thee to the half of the kingdom".

After Esther fasted for three days and nights the King was ready to give her whatever she requested, even to the extend of half of his Kingdom.

From many biblical examples and present day cases, those who fast get additional results that differentiate them from others who don't fast.

I have read and listened to autobiographies of people with unusual results and answers to prayers, they all traced the additional results they had to fasting.

Fasting provokes heaven to grant uncommon breakthroughs. It breaks limitations and human impossibilities.

Those who fast never know impossiblities. Welcome to the realm where all things are possible.

I want to encourage you to embark on three nights fast. That implies, you stop eating and drinking from 4pm till 6am, following day.
Repeat it for three consecutive nights.
Give yourself to prayer for at least one hour, every night of the fast.
As the Lord lives, if I be His prophet, I guarantee you testimonies.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord help me to fast.
2. I repent from sins that can hinder answers to my prayers as I fast.
3. Holy Spirit revive my prayer and fasting life.
4. Father, show me your mercies.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Secret Of Unusual Results. by luvmijeje(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Well, fasting must be done in obedience. If God didn't tell you to fast, don't fast. The secret of unusual results is obedience.

(1) (Reply)

The World May End Today- Blood Moon / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / See The Crusade Theme This Nigeria Pastor Made- This One Weak Me Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.