Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (36608 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by Austinoiz(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Senate presidency is not all Saraki want, he want to imprint his name in Nigeria history book forever, he want to be the president of Nigeria.

It will take God's intervention for a Northern minority to produce president. The greedy up north cant take it.
Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Austinoiz:

It will take God's intervention for a Northern minority to produce president. The greedy up north cant take it.

You’re right, he had a better chance under PDP

1 Like

Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Saraki is not a decent leader.
He doesn't respect his subordinates right to defer. Saraki will go to any extent to induce or coax loyalty from his subordinates and subjects alike.

Take a look at kwara for example.
That is the only state in Nigeria where the govnor lacks free will.

This lack of political free trickles down to the bottom.
Saraki went to the national assembly and wanted to assert that style of leadership suspending people arbitrarily until Omo-Agege came along and proved unbeatable.

Kwara is one of the oldest states in Nigeria, yet one of the most backward. if saraki was a good person as loyal as kwarans have been to him the ought to ve been better of.
I don't know why you kwarans re so comfortable with crumbs when you could have had the whole cake.
But then Nigeria is definitely not kwara. Senate President is the highest he can ever get in Nigeria. Let him continue to use that his 'charisma' to rule over kwara.
You are very analytical in all of these. And I concur to your submission. I just feel Bukola is too greedy for power. He has done less for kwarans indeed .
Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
0koyibos:

You had to post that nonsense twice?

I just hope the mental hospitals in Kwara are functional cos no other state would take a mental liability without concrete reasons.

Mental disorders are all APC.

You want facts. Here is it.

APC is a jihadist party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.