Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread (102846 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by tobilinoP(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hello good people,please my phone is not rnging out and ive checked all the settings...please help
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Please where do I change note 5 screen
Mine just got broken badly

The phone is not even up to a month sef
Is there some kind of warranty?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by akinremedy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Please where do I change note 5 screen
Mine just got broken badly

The phone is not even up to a month sef
Is there some kind of warranty?
warranty doesn't cover human faults like broken screen. U'll get it replaced at infinix office in Ikeja for a price around 5k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
A new problem with note 5 is that, infinix has refused to give the phone it's due updates as an Android one phone. Other Android one phones like nokia and xiaomi receive their monthly security patch, recent being January while other variants have received February and all of them have their stable Android 9. Infinix last security patch was December while no official statement on release dates for Android 9 except rumors from infinix dealers in naija that it's February 10, ni it's end of February, no its in march.... etc. Now Google supports Android one phones with a 2 year update.. infinix wants us to buy their latest model instead of update

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
akinremedy:
warranty doesn't cover human faults like broken screen. U'll get it replaced at infinix office in Ikeja for a price around 5k
5k sad no.
Budget something like 20k upward.

I once changed my hot4 13k at slot.

Calcare might be cheaper but nothing like 5k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
ddjay:
A new problem with note 5 is that, infinix has refused to give the phone it's due updates as an Android one phone. Other Android one phones like nokia and xiaomi receive their monthly security patch, recent being January while other variants have received February and all of them have their stable Android 9. Infinix last security patch was December while no official statement on release dates for Android 9 except rumors from infinix dealers in naija that it's February 10, ni it's end of February, no its in march.... etc. Now Google supports Android one phones with a 2 year update.. infinix wants us to buy their latest model instead of update
Infinix will be shooting theirselves in the foot of they don't keep up to the promise on this note 5.
Although I think the pie will come but it may surely come late which is a downsize on Infinix android one note 5.
And I feel there reluctant attitude is hugely due to the fact that majority of its users doesn't care and know about android one hence no pressure on them.

Let's see how it goes before month ends thoor.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
krattoss:
Infinix will be shooting theirselves in the foot of they don't keep up to the promise on this note 5.
Although I think the pie will come but it may surely come late which is a downsize on Infinix android one note 5.
And I feel there reluctant attitude is hugely due to the fact that majority of its users doesn't care and know about android one hence no pressure on them.

Let's see how it goes before month ends thoor.
Lets wait o
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
krattoss:
5k sad no.
Budget something like 20k upward.

I once changed my hot4 13k at slot.

Calcare might be cheaper but nothing like 5k

Serious?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Priwillo: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Neatly Used Infinix Note 4 Pro with black pouch only.
32GB ROM
3GB RAM
45K (slightly negotiable)
Location-fagba
Ba3 hold very strong I must say.

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
Is the pie update out yet, maybe i might do away with my zero.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Android 9 ooo, infinix and their incompetency, i am tired of seeing nokia phones enjoying regular updates
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Priwillo: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
Priwillo:
Neatly Used Infinix Note 4 Pro with black pouch only.
32GB ROM
3GB RAM
45K (slightly negotiable)
Location-fagba
Ba3 hold very strong I must say.
SA
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
ddjay:
Android 9 ooo, infinix and their incompetency, i am tired of seeing nokia phones enjoying regular updates
just commot mind for there.

No reason am at all ..else na u go wait tire.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Taking my phone to calcareous was the worst possible thing I could have done

First
I was charged 13400 for the screen
Then when I went to pickup next day
Was told I needed to change ba3 again

I paid
D screen was not tightly fit so I returned again
The screen started touching itself I returned again

My fingerprint no longer takes pics
I returned again
Tomao I will be returning again cos the speaker doesn't work anymore

All these worked B4 I gave it to them to fix o

And they said my warranty is broken cos the screen broke

A phone that's less than a month old
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Someone pls tell me how to make sd card as internal storage

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2019
ddjay:
Someone pls tell me how to make sd card as internal storage
why U wanna do that?

The SD card will be useless as soon as its outside the phone
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Please how do I set the fingerprint scanner at the back of the phone to take front camera
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by vitmax(m): 12:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Stakekay1:
Please how do I set the fingerprint scanner at the back of the phone to take front camera
under system,you should see gestures; should see the option there

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Note 5 for sale less than a month old
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 4:54am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=vitmax post=75741467] under system,you should see gestures; should see the option there[/quote OK! Thanks]
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by cultist: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2019
Sportwin:
Note 5 for sale less than a month old
location and price
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2019
cultist:
location and price

Cultist

Abuja
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2019
The wait is finally over cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Sportwin(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
krattoss:
The wait is finally over cheesy

Android 9??
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Sportwin:

Android 9??
later on today

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Latest security patch dawgs cool

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Brite02(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Confirmed
Am on Android 9

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by kvngjesse(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
krattoss:
Latest security patch dawgs cool
January security patch nice tongue
Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
kvngjesse:

January security patch nice tongue
android 9 Is the truth brethren.

So many Dope addictions.

This is sweeter than sex cheesy

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by kvngjesse(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
krattoss:
android 9 Is the truth brethren.

So many Dope addictions.

This is sweeter than sex cheesy

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by ddjay: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Finally Android 9, i no sell my note 5 again

Re: Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread by starbuck(f): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Android pie is bae grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (47) (Reply)

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! / The LeEcoThread