Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (137073 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by stagger: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2018
How in the world does a 1-year old boy end up in a swimming pool? Was he unattended? This is a case of pure parental negligence!

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by DonPikko: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Rozaytee:
is like ur generation is mad
you that you're dishing insult at him, are you better than him?
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by creepsyme(f): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

Na today people don dey die?

Death is a price everyone must pay both the young and the old.

Safe journey to the land of no return young man. Say hi to fela and Tupac on my behalf.
You are heartless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by creepsyme(f): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2018
stagger:
How in the world does a 1-year old boy end up in a swimming pool? Was he unattended? This is a case of pure parental negligence!
Yea I am so pained that someone's negligence out there caused the death of this innocent and beautiful soul. I hope they be able to forgive themselves
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Mzyouzee: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2018
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? For a child to have drowned in a pool, it means he was inside it for at least two minutes and somehow, no one was close enough to pull him out. Why?

These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence. Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

I'm both shocked and livid that a child so young, died because of an avoidable accident in his own home.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Onisokuso1(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Tolexander:
This ain't an occurrence to joke with

Drown in a pool?
That was so costly for Dbanj to have done with the baby.

Are u minding that fool up there angry
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by imperiouxx(m): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Yes the death is not different from that of any other kid but you have to show sympathy to whoever it befalls. All these useless useless teenagers roaming this forum

Exactly. Too many insensitive idiots everywhere. Who starts comparison at the time of death of a loved one?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by ANSOM: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Daeylar:

So everyone must react to death the same way you do? How immature. undecided
Get over this arrogant judgemental judgmental mindset you just displayed.

See them! Social Media freaks.

Please picture a scenario where your child dies in such horrific circumstances and within a short period, you pick up your phone and begin to type on instagram and even add emoticons...what for? For Mr death to read the consolatory comments and change his mind to bring the child back?

Why was that child allowed all by himself by a swimming pool without some sort of barricade?

If it were in the US, Dbanj and his wife would be cooling their heels in the a cell of the FBI with their lawyers talking to them in between the iron bars.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2018
ChykeBivins:

You're a compound buffoon! If you can't offer condolences, Stfu. .
Take your condolences and shove it up your ass. Nobody cares.

How many times have you offered condolences to families that were massacred by the herdsmen.

Where were you to offer your so called condolence or sympathy when the story of a child with head tumour was posted earlier on.

Where were you to offer your sympathy when the story of the 16 year old girl who was stabbed in the eye was posted.

Oh i forgot, they are not celebrities so they don't matter.

Yeah dbanj deserves all the condolence he can get because he is a celebrity. Right?

Hypocrites put this individual differences aside so Nigeria can progress atleast.

Everybody trying to act cool because it happened to a celeb.

But none of you will get this emotional assuming it happened to some unknown family.

Fake love everywhere!
We still have a long way to go in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
[s] I'm shocked! I frooze for minutes. Daniel III drowned? How did it happen? I know Dbanj pool is indoor but did the little crawl or fell into the pool when no one was there? From the day I saw his pool I've been afraid for the little boy but I felt his nanny or parents will always be there to watch over him.
Haaa the pains of loosing a child! My God!
God please please comfort his parents. This is really a bad news God! [/s]
stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by BabaRamota1980: 1:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Drown in swimming pool ke?
May he rest in peace.

Where were the parents when he was sneaking out to go enter water? Were they on instagram?
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by KanwuliaExtra: 1:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Everything done in secret. . . . Will be exposed.
He is on IG announcing already? undecided

Fishy couplee. . . . Fishy marriage. . . Fishy pregnancy. . . . Fishy death.

An infant by a POOL all by himself? undecided WHERE? shocked
In Nigeria or ? ? ?

There is just something about this Dbanj that does not feel right.

The truth will be buried with the “boy”. No DNA test necessary to determine the real father of the boy.

100% chance Dbanj ain’t the dad. kiss

R.I.P. little one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2018
rib18:

OMG, it's a lie, dis can be true and d likes are just hypocrisy Nigerians display. When ordinary people die in Ur hood, do dey put up dat kind of act?
i am telling you. Very annoying people. Hypocrites of the highest order. Just because it is dbanj's son, everybody is acting nice and emotional.

How many of them reacts to the death of those who are being constantly killed by fulani herdsmen. Idiot asslickers.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Deltayankeeboi: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Afec1000givers:
may you also bury your own son with your hands soon. amen
you are a very stupid person. Chanel this fake emotion you are showing into something that will benefit your life and stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by zudozz: 2:33am On Jun 25, 2018
very sad n so painful I dont even wish this for my enemy..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Reference(m): 2:37am On Jun 25, 2018
In sane societies the police will get involced and quickly at that. Whatever the case, it is just careless and reckless, minimum.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Tunagee(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2018
BrutusOj:
What took a 1year old boy to a pool?

Too much money na! If swimming pool no dey the house, the boy for still dey alive.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Empiree: 2:49am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

Safe journey to the land of no return young man. Say hi to fela and Tupac on my behalf.
This is not nice. Try to have some compassion. This is a baby for God's sake. If you hate his father that's understandable but baby?.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Frankiss44(m): 3:06am On Jun 25, 2018
greggng:
How can this happen. No excuse will be given for the death of this young boy ....both parents most die for negligence.....I only hope this is not a joke.

Seriously? Both parent most die for negligence? Some of your you guys talk like retards I swear

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Frankiss44(m): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Everything done in secret. . . . Will be exposed.
He is on IG announcing already? undecided

Fishy couplee. . . . Fishy marriage. . . Fishy pregnancy. . . . Fishy death.

An infant by a POOL all by himself? undecided WHERE? shocked
In Nigeria or ? ? ?

There is just something about this Dbanj that does not feel right.

The truth will be buried with the “boy”. No DNA test necessary to determine the real father of the boy.

100% chance Dbanj ain’t the dad. kiss

R.I.P. little one.

Sorry to say this.. But you are a FOOL

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by olumidazz: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2018
How did this happen where was his mother , father or nanny. What sort of rubbish is this. A child dying in a swimming pool can only be caused by lack of proper supervision due to bad parenting., everything does not end on Instagram snap chat and Facebook alone. Dbaj am sorry for the loss of that beautiful boy but I blame you for being an irresponsible father. I feel like crying right now.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by fof1: 3:21am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
And this is news right?

SADDISTIC AND INSENSITIVE ON DISPLAY. ARE U A BLOOD SUCKER OR A BLACK VAMPIRE? MIND UR WORDS. 'MOURN WITH THEM THAT MOURN AND REJOICE WITH THEM THAT REJOICE'. BEHAVE!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by fr3do(m): 3:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Kai na wa o
I feel sorry for d'banj

But have children in a house with a pool is a no no, you can never be that careful.
A footballer suffered this kind of loss some time ago.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Frankiss44:

Sorry to say this.. But you are a FOOL

Compound fool is what he is!
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Celepope: 4:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj and his wife need to be arrested for questioning.If they are allowed to go unpunished then there is no redemption for that country.I am shocked and very pissed right now.If possible the American embassy in Nigeria should probe both of them since the boy is an American citizen.I will never forgive Dbanj or his wife for this.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by babeosisi: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2018
What is the full story
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by babeosisi: 4:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Celepope:
Dbanj and his wife need to be arrested for questioning.If they are allowed to go unpunished then there is no redemption for that country.I am shocked and very pissed right now.If possible the American embassy in Nigeria should probe both of them since the boy is an American citizen.I will never forgive Dbanj or his wife for this.

Must be the boy''s guardian angel speaking.
Excuse me angel, so where were you angel Celepope when the boy needed you most
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Jlow2: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2018
r.i.p to d dead, dnt try to replicate wat u watch on movies, dey re not real
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by jaytime(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2018
This is so sad. May the soul of the innocent child rest in peace and make heaven.
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by Itzonlyme(f): 5:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh God! This cute baby? May his soul rest in peace embarassed
Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by AreaFada2: 5:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Take your condolences and shove it up your ass. Nobody cares.

How many times have you offered condolences to families that were massacred by the herdsmen.

Where were you to offer your so called condolence or sympathy when the story of a child with head tumour was posted earlier on.

Where were you to offer your sympathy when the story of the 16 year old girl who was stabbed in the eye was posted.

Oh i forgot, they are not celebrities so they don't matter.

Yeah dbanj deserves all the condolence he can get because he is a celebrity. Right?

Hypocrites put this individual differences aside so Nigeria can progress atleast.

Everybody trying to act cool because it happened to a celeb.

But none of you will get this emotional assuming it happened to some unknown family.

Fake love everywhere!
We still have a long way to go in this country.

We still have to show empathy first, no matter who has suffered such a terrible loss.

BUT it should not deter the authorities from investigating the matter or the general public from wanting to know what happened. It should be no respecter of persons.

Yes we humans are a set of hypocrites to the core. We worship money/wealth and fame. Yet we often cannot even empathize with our neighbours, extended families or colleagues as we do towards "celebs".

One thing I do not understand about Nigerian law is that at times if someone is murdered or his death is otherwise caused by another person, the police will require the family of the deceased to press charges for murder, manslaughter, etc. Should charges not be automatically brought if the police & prosecution service/DPP believe they have enough evidence to try the suspect? This happened to a friend whose relative was suddenly hit in the head & killed during a fight/an argument just months back.

In this case that the child had an accident in the family home, who will press for investigation?

Investigation is not primarily to punish the parents, but it's in public interest and to create awareness about health & safety at home, in the workplace, leisure venues, etc.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool by airprinz(m): 5:30am On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:
He's Dead!!!

Rest in peace pretty boy.

I guess your dad is starting to pay back after all the fame he acquired from illuminanti few years ago.

Nothing from the devil goes for free.
You started with a joke, now uve gone deep down and bring out the truth. Some people are so naive to see things aheard of time. let them continue leaving in darkness, in order words, they are doom

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.