Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy (1873 Views)

Fintfak Software Academy / Cordros Capital Graduate Academy Programme 2019. Apply / Nigeria Police Academy Interview List Is Out – 6th Regular Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by K2handsom: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Did anyone hv idea about this proconnect agrofuturenaries
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by thinkdip(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Very well, register
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by K2handsom: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ok that's means they are real
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by thinkdip(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yes, I'm part of proconnect pioneer

1 Like

Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by daybour2002: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2018
I got an invite that I should come for briefing on Tuesday, what should I be expecting, thanks.
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by ehinmowo: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2018
thinkdip:
Yes, I'm part of proconnect pioneer

I am jst hearing abt this. Pls cn u do a brief intro abt it?
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by thinkdip(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
ehinmowo:

I am jst hearing abt this. Pls cn u do a brief intro abt it?
Check
http://proconnectinvestmentpartners.com
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by mymzo48: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
quote author=thinkdip post=68790057]Yes, I'm part of proconnect pioneer[/quote]

Good day Sir/ma,
I also got an invite for the proconnect but would it be possible I reschedule my appointment
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by K2handsom: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just coming back from the proconnect of a thing, they just wasted my time and money they should hv open up in there advert online that there is a commitment fee of 25,000# to be pay within two weeks of the briefing and if someone is interested he will know not not wasting peo time like the Gnld peo
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by thinkdip(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
K2handsom:
Just coming back from the proconnect of a thing, they just wasted my time and money they should hv open up in there advert online that there is a commitment fee of 25,000# to be pay within two weeks of the briefing and if someone is interested he will know not not wasting peo time like the nld peo
Its not like GNLD, it's one of the best investment platform
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by thinkdip(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
mymzo48:
quote author=thinkdip post=68790057]Yes, I'm part of proconnect pioneer

Good day Sir/ma,
I also got an invite for the proconnect but would it be possible I reschedule my appointment
Someone will give you an answer soon
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by K2handsom: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
I didn't said they are Gnld, but they acted like one ,though they hv a good plan and program but not all job seeker can afford the money they ask for
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by Shegofams(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
K2handsom:
I didn't said they are Gnld, but they acted like one ,though they hv a good plan and program but not all job seeker can afford the money they ask for

Proconnect is not GNLD and it is not like anay multi level marketing. I'm happy you agree that they have a good plan. The commitment fee is to show your seriousness. And you will also agree that people will display high commitment when a little of their resources is involved.
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by Donmatlock: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
mymzo48:
quote author=thinkdip post=68790057]Yes, I'm part of proconnect pioneer

Good day Sir/ma,

Hi, why do you want to reschedule? I suggest you attend as appointed as there are many other invitees and openings are limited.
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by Slickbishop(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Your AgroFarmAcademy Briefing holds Monday, June 25th in UNILAG at the Chellarams Entrepreneurship Centre in Social Sciences Faculty from 9am. Call 080********
I also got same for today Monday but disregarded it.do es it look like sth worthwhile?
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by daybour2002: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
K2handsom:
Just coming back from the proconnect of a thing, they just wasted my time and money they should hv open up in there advert online that there is a commitment fee of 25,000# to be pay within two weeks of the briefing and if someone is interested he will know not not wasting peo time like the Gnld peo

Will love to ask You few questions concerning the briefing, kindly give me your contact, thanks.
Re: Pro Connect Agrofarm Academy by ikorodureporta: 7:11am On Jun 30, 2018
K2handsom:

25k Dis na gnld abeg cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Frsc Kwara Whatsapp Group / Earn Over N450,000 Monthly, Working With Us In 2019 / British Council Recruiting Graduates (N8,106,739.00 Per Annum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.