Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cars From The U.s. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From The U.s. (2670 Views)

Why Pay So Much To Get The Latest Cars From The U.S / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars From The U.s. by Lovethis(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2007
If you need a car from the U.S., let me know axactly what you need and we'll do business together.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by zarah(f): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hi,
i want a Rav4 2003 model full options. and i mean full options o!.
how much will that cost?
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Axiomlogic(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
Zarah,You could actually find quality certifed pre owned RAV in Lagos.There are lots of dealers that carry Rav4.You might be too busy to look around Lagos for 1 so I would advice you to check out www.autotraderng.com.It has a lot of cars listed on it and tons of resources like insurance and loan options.
Happy viewing
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Lovethis(f): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2007
Zarah do you mean the Toyota Rav4?
Re: Cars From The U.s. by zarah(f): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
Axiomlogic:

Zarah,You could actually find quality certifed pre owned RAV in Lagos.There are lots of dealers that carry Rav4.You might be too busy to look around Lagos for 1 so I would advice you to check out www.autotraderng.com.It has a lot of cars listed on it and tons of resources like insurance and loan options.
Happy viewing

Thanks men, but they are always over priced.
Lovethis:

Zarah do you mean the Toyota Rav4?

Is there any other? undecided
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Axiomlogic(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2007
Zarah,Prices listed are asking price and the dealers are always ready to negociate something lower.Check it out and if you need help with negociation .holla.8771776
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2007
What about a 2005/6 Toyota Corolla. Auto. fully Loaded. American Specification?
Re: Cars From The U.s. by ricadelide(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
@ lovethis,

do you have an idea of the price range for shipping a car to naija, and which agencies have the best rates?
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Lovethis(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2007
It depends on the type of car.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Democrat(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2007
Lovethis

Please do not mislead these people if you are not sure of what you are doing.

Zarah

The 2003 RAV4 L will cost you about $14,000 Landed in Nigeria. Clearing will cost you about N300k.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Lovethis(f): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2007
Democrat,
You do not have to be nasty, there is nothing misleading about my topic or the replies. You only need to give your own opinion or keep quiet. This forum is not a place to exhibit your negative attitudes or weakness. Be warned.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Guardian(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2007
Democrat Lovethis, I don tire for una . Haba. any gains in unproductive arguments ?

I need a PASSAT 2001 0R 2002 Model ( Don't mention V6) can any of you land this my budget is 1.6m

you can hala me here - amehsys@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Lovethis(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2007
Dewdrop, your email addy is hidden so I could not send you more info.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by beavers007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2007
@Lovethis
I need someone to get me a Honda 2004-6 at a police, government or repo auction.What do u think the price range would be.Please be kool with prices, I did a nice Ford windstar 2000 at an auction very cheap last year.And where are u based in the U.S. ?
Holla back!!.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
A [b]Lovethis [/b]It's dewunmia@gmail.com, thanks!
Re: Cars From The U.s. by onetwo: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2007
Democrat:

When you quote the following price:

The 2003 RAV4 L will cost you about $14,000 Landed in Nigeria. Clearing will cost you about N300k.

Is the total cost;

1) $14,000 inclusive of clearing costs, or

2) $14,000 + N300k (or approximately $16,500)

Thanks!
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Democrat(m): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2007
Onetwo

Total cost is $16,500 . Mileage and condition of vehicle of course changes the price. That is what you should expect to pay for the 2003 RAV4 L
Re: Cars From The U.s. by onetwo: 4:39am On Apr 17, 2007
Thanks! Are you in the US? I am in NYC; maybe we could meet up (I'm under the impression that you're on the East Coast).
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2007
[center]Democrat,
what about a 2005/6 Toyota Corolla.
Automatic transmission.
Full options.
What's the going rate for that- inclusive of clearing costs?
Danke!
cool
[/center]
Re: Cars From The U.s. by FBI477(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
shocked adewunmi, how many do you want to drive at the same time? or are you buying the toyota corolla for me? smiley kiss
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2007
[center]LoL- I'm just curious.
B4 deciding on the City, I priced Corollas
It seems they've been made into the Nigerian 'Official Car'
And Elizade et all do not carry the 1.8 engine w. automatic transmissions
It makes no sense to me because apparently unless you're willing to part with almost N3m,
you wont be able to buy a mint 1.8 engine corolla!

I was just curious.
LoL
cool
[/center]
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2007
[center]FBI447- Is my name listed anywhere in my profile or did you just put the 2+2 together?
Kinda creepy
cool[/center]
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Democrat(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
Dewdrop

The price for the 2005/2006 Corolla LE will cost about $17,500 Delivered to your Ibadan or Lagos Home!! The LE model is the best buy for that corolla in my opinion!!
Re: Cars From The U.s. by IBBFan(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2007
@danke
2+2 did the trick. grin i never really liked the 05/06 Corolla cos of the way it flooded the market. every company has it as its official car, yet another reason why i don't like it. i think i'd rather go with the Avensis if i were in stuck in that confusion circle.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by adejobia(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hello, if this guy is really a car dealer, he should know that the Toyota Corolla that you are talking about flooding the street in Nigeria is not a model accepted in the United States, well MR DANKE, you need to do your home work well and stop giving bogus prices online.  I will back up my statement with facts.  View this website and see the authorized Toyota corolla on the American road and the prices.

http://www.toyota.com/corolla/models.html
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Democrat(m): 2:07am On Apr 19, 2007
IBB Fan

Please who is Danke? What the hell are you talking about?
Re: Cars From The U.s. by IBBFan(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2007
HRH Democrat Old Glory, i was referring to DewDrop. cool
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Guardian(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2007
OLD GLORY oooh . I am in need of PASSAT 2001 (2001.5) or 2002 Model. Do you have this in stock or coming.

u can hala me here amehsys at yahoo dot co dot uk ( read email in english and write down, we do this becos of bots and scammers )
Re: Cars From The U.s. by DewDrop(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
[center]Thank you @ adejobia
You input was appreciated
however
when we ask Democrat about cars, i'm sure he researches the American spec.
Not the 'official' cars that have flooded the Naija market.
I did do my research and the LE he talks about is about that price:
delivered to my door.
YOU [/b]should get so nasty without reading the thread thoroughly

@ [b]Democrat
- i like the sport package tho- what's the price difference?[/center]
Re: Cars From The U.s. by Democrat(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2007
Guardian

That should set you back about $12,000 for the 2001-2002 VW Passat GLS or GLX (4C,Auto,Leather,SR,PW,PD ETC)! I just shipped one to Nigeria and it is arriving in Lagos next week or there about, it is for a client in ABJ though. I do only to orders and mostly for friends or family. I do not buy and ship for sale!! Sorry!

IBBFAN
My Bad Bro! I thought you were talking to me!

DewDrop

It will cost you another $1500-$2000 more or so, but it is not worth it, cause the mechanics there cannot handle the S model just yet!! You can buy the Body Kit from Toyota or on Ebay and make your LE look like an S.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by chinnys(f): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
you can post it free on www.karajakataja.com free for sale now. its a buying and selling portal to sell it fast or call me for assistance.
Re: Cars From The U.s. by maco22(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2007
Democrat,

I just want to say I love your inputs and looking at your prices I would say you are a smart car dealer or rather a business man. your inputs have impressed me.

Dewdrops

Dont mean to discourage you but unless you are a car freak with a network of good mechanics, electricians and all, please stick to the 'Le', I know we have the 's' around but if you intend to dispose of the car in 2 years time, you can go for the 'S'. Toyota cars are durable, Nigerian or American Spec but with the 'S' model, the car is really sensitive, so you if are impressed with the body finish of the S you can buy the body parts like Democrat said but if you have a need for speed/sharp acceleration and ready to dispose of the car preety soon then go for the 'S'. There is a great possiblility of the S coming with a lower second hand value than the LE, its like looking at the preference of four cylinder engines to V6 engines

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD......Toyota Camry 1998 2.2 / Clean Toks Full Option 2006 Honda Accord (discussion Continues) N2.2M / Tokunbo 2007 Honda Pilot For Sale, Tincan Cleared, Now 2.7m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.