Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (84657 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Maximus85(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
lalasticlala:
D'banj has reacted to the shocking news of the death of his cute son, Daniel Oyebanjo 'Daniel D' Third', who reportedly died in swimming pool.

The superstar singer shared a blank photo and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkbBs1UB54i/?hl=en

His fans have stormed his instagram page to condole with him.

Here are some throwback pictures of D'banj's son, Daniel D' Third.

Everybody in that house should pay with their lives. What were they doing that a year old boy was playing round the pool? I don't need any explanation. God punish all of them. Mad people. They killed that innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by rosalieene(f): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
chai

this cute boy

God knows best
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by mrdna(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP helpless fine boy. I blame the parents
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by cutedela: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2018
I just can't comprehend this at all......such a cute boy under someone's attention gone just like that.......hmmmmm
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2018
which kain news be dis for early morning idonbelivit joor and if e true my condolence to d family it is too early to blame d parents u guys are adding to their grief ni nairalanders and bad mouth
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by maasoap(m): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Very sad to hear, if it happens in UK or America Dbanj the mother will go to prison for child neglect if he she was in charge at the time. No child deserve to die this way.

I don't know when fathers started to be in charge of monitoring toddlers' movements in the home. Forget about those pictures up there, Dbanj could been anywhere at the time but definitely not at home. Even, if he was at home, where would his mother be? Market, my guess.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Emmychem(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj legs tho... D leg resembles broomstick. His legs tiny eeeeh... Who follow see am?
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by godofuck231: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2018
How can you be the koko Master and yet can't Master the koko in your own house, plus all the money yet you can't deal off the pool or childproof house, if he were in the US he would have issues with the law
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by millionboi2: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
ednut1:
Some evil pple wud say na juju. RIP to him nd those who did ydae in plauteu
Na sacrifice.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

I don't know when fathers started to be in charge of monitoring toddlers' movements in the home. Forget about those pictures up there, Dbanj could been anywhere at the time but definitely not at home. Even, if he was at home, where would his mother be? Market, my guess.
why the hell are you a father if you cannot monitor your child?

It is the job of a PARENT be you father or mother to monitor a child, it is not just the mother's job. The sooner we stop relegating parental duties to a certain sex, the better the society can be when raising kids.

It takes two people to have a child, and it should take nothing less than two to raise that child.

Any man that thinks it is solely the mother's duty to raise a child has no business being a father

4 Likes

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
D banj you should be thanking your God that here is not western countries if not you and your wife would have been in the prison for now for negligence.

I feel very sad for you and your beautiful wife

RIP
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Funkybabee(f): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Her mothet is a stupid
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
why the hell are you a father if you cannot monitor your child?

It is the job of a PARENT be you father or mother to monitor a child, it is not just the mother's job. The sooner we stop relegating parental duties to a certain sex, the better the society can be when raising kids.

It takes two people to have a child, and it should take nothing less than two to raise that child.

Any man that thinks it is solely the mother's duty to raise a child has no business being a father

To go out and fend for the family, simple. And toddler is always hanging around the mother. You can correct me if I'm wrong. The mother could even be a full time house wife in this case. And the father could be in Port Harcourt making money for the family at the time
And when it comes parenting, it is a broad responsibility. Each parent has different roles to play and each one of them knows their roles.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
D banj you should be thanking your God that here is not western countries if not you and your wife would have been in the prison for now for negligence.

I feel very sad for you and your beautiful wife

RIP

Not if they were not at home and the child was put in the care of nanny. They don't just send parents to prison in abroad as you guys are making it look. They look at all the evidences and circumstances before arriving at a conclusion and punishments.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Freiburger(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
willyede:
You sure say this no be ritual. How did this happen I don't want to believe it was an error baby boy drown kwa...? Tell me something else
Receive sense & get a life if you can. Alternately, you can go & die as well.

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by safarigirl(f): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

To go out and fend for the family, simple. And toddler is always hanging around the mother. You can correct me if I'm wrong. The mother could even be a full time house wife in this case. And the father could be in Port Harcourt making money for the family at the time
And when it comes parenting, it is a broad responsibility. Each parent has different roles to play and each one of them knows their roles.
go out and fend for who? Now that the child is dead, who has the fending helped?

Some toddlers are more attached to their fathers, a child is naturally more attached to whoever is most present in their lives.

Since most fathers have decided that they will be the absent parents, then by all means, the child will be attached to the mother

Parenting is a full time job on both parts. Mothers also have to go to work like fathers most times, so, your point is moot
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by kushe: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
All of you shouting western countries and prison,chill.Civilized people dont just whisk their citizens away to jail.They investigate,ask questions that delve into the safety practices of the family and the locality they reside in and finally they make recommendations for the benefit of all and to prevent future accidents.An accident is what it is,an accident.Maybe with a little consideration here and there,it could have been prevented,but sad this happened.
Let me give you jail scenarios.If for instance the parents are known child abusers especially if there had been previous reports by family or neighbors.Reckless abandonment like leaving the child alone at home and going shopping like happened ten houses down the road from me.Many years ago,the occupant of that house on my street locked her children in as she went to the saloon .I think it was a sunday afternoon and so a fire started.Everyone was around to help but no one could get into the house.The children died holding on to the burglary sreaming for help from horrified neighbors that just watched helplessly.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by maestroferdi: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
He should thank his stars he is not in advanced countries.

Child right activists would have made his life miserable.

Which kain yeye parenting could have led to the death of such lovely child, not saying that anybody is above mistake though...
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Freiburger(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Some comments here are disgusting.

Mods should please do something.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Freiburger(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Esetim:
This is so sad. Why leave have an open pool when you have a toodler in the house.
May his soul rest in peace.
A million$ question.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by MikkySexy23(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? For a child to have drowned in a pool, it means he was inside it for at least two minutes and somehow, no one was close enough to pull him out. Why?

These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence. Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

I'm both shocked and livid that a child so young, died because of an avoidable accident in his own home.

You got a point that children need maximum supervision but also accidents do occur. Incidences of child death in pools happens amongst celebrities because of the location of such pools in their houses. People like Samuel Osei Kuffor lost a baby in a pool in a foreign country!!
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by kushe: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2018
last week we heard about a woman who left her child in the vehicle and went in to pick something.Living in a terrain like Magodo,the last thing on her mind was the vehicle rolling out of her compound and into the gully outside the house.Hope the child is okay now but can we just be more careful as parents in this country.

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

Not if they were not at home and the child was put in the care of nanny. They don't just send parents to prison in abroad as you guys are making it look. They look at all the evidences and circumstances before arriving at a conclusion and punishments.
If the boy is in care of nanny then its a different case and the government has to hold the nanny responsible for that but if the parent are at home and such things occur then the parent has to face the consequences
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by newslifeop: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

He has an indoor pool in his new house
Not withstanding the boy is too young to be by himself anytime!

That was a serious carelessness on the part of the whole family!

I just can't shake off the feeling that there is more to what they are telling us!

It's really a painful death that could be avoided!

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Trybes(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP boy. Where was the mother of that fine boy? Both parent should be interrogated by the police. Kids need to be watched 247. This is negligence on the side of the parents or guardian.
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by bamidelevictor(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Omo guy... Which kin play b dis na, ahah... Leaving a 1 year kid by himself in a pool?? cry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by AdanmaA: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP Daniel baby. A lot of people don’t realise that with wealth and children, comes increasing responsibility. Everything around this screams negligence. We don’t know what happened but in th US, this will instantly become a police case, whether there was adult supervision or not. Just to prove beyond doubt, that was no foul play or bad parenting. My two children go swimming all the time. I have a 14 month old that swims and kicks his legs in the pool, albeit using floats and my 7 year old daughter has been swimming since she was 3. And I make sure there is always myself and another adult around that can swim, because I can’t and because I might get distracted. These children needs our constant supervision and support.

1 Like

Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by YelloweWest: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
How did he get in the pool? Were there no adults to monitor him? For a child to have drowned in a pool, it means he was inside it for at least two minutes and somehow, no one was close enough to pull him out. Why?

These are the kinds of death that are investigated in certain parts of the world because there are signs of negligence. Nobody would care if it was your child, someone was careless and a life was lost in the process.

I'm both shocked and livid that a child so young, died because of an avoidable accident in his own home.
Toh!!! I'm just heart broken for dbanj. Kai
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by Pataricatering(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
willyede:
You sure say this no be ritual. How did this happen I don't want to believe it was an error baby boy drown kwa...? Tell me something else
so any baby that drowns must be ritual ? Despite the fact the parents have a swimming pool in their house ? Poverty mentality won’t kill you ?
Re: Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos by shomutuski(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2018
whether we like it or not............... nah him mama fault.

but God knows best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.