Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (76448 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2018
statusquoante:

So what is your point

The point here is that you and the guy that I quoted reason the same way.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by swiperthefox: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Only God knows what they are going through right now. How could they have allowed 1 year old unsupervised to the extent he drowned?
I know they will beat themselves up for a long time, but they are lucky they are in Nigeria not US where he was born . Police would have arrested and charged them for murder.
Rest in peace little angel.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Temptee101(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2018
FemiEddy:
Painful........ dbanj needs CCTV cameras mehn and standby security men and bodyguard ! And for God sake, no more pool...... I am short of words. May God have mercy.
.....yes, even prayer warriors, herbalists and a mosque
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by statusquoante: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
NONSENSE. Because it is a celebrity's son, everybody is reacting.

All the deaths that have been happening in Benue, how many celebrities have reacted.

Is the one year old boy's life more important than the thousands that have gone unavenged?

How many of you will be this emotional if it happened to an unknown family in Benue. You all will scream illiterates and bring tribalism into it but now it is dbanj, everyone trying to act cool!

How many celebrities have risen to speak against the killings in Benue.

God will punish all of you hypocrites.

Go to the streets and see younger people dying, who cares about those ones. Who bothers about their parents?

Now because it is dbanj, everybody is asslicking.
"It can't be true, it can't be this, it can't be that". . . behaving like fools.

Showing love to the rich and neglecting the poor. Fake love.

I repeat God will punish all of you that felt the need to react only because it was dbanj's son.

You are making me suspect you are a dullard.
The way you mourn someone is a function of how well you know the person. Chikena
People are mourning because they know dbanj unlike the unknown Benue victims.
Got it

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
uniksemi01:
Haba! this is quite harsh

It isn't.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by statusquoante: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Zionista:

The point here is that you and the guy that I quoted reason the same way.

How?
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by pyx: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2018
lordsniel:

He has a pool inside his house so the accident is possible only that its total negligence
Forget it Bro, nothing like accident in America. They will both go to jail. If you never reach to get pool staff, why you go put pool for house. Anyway Naija will start to blame people for their loss. May the soul of the best little boy rest in peace.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by mimicue(f): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Pool is dangerous, putting it inside the house is even worse , even an adult can be affected nktto talk of a toddler , since we want to copy oyinbo life style .. then They should learn to take safety precautions because they do that . It’s just so painful the little one was a victim of carelessness,
He had better go and cover up that pool now and so when he has other children same won’t happen.
Rip to the little one .God will console them , this is too sad
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by mckazzy(m): 12:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Instead of you looking for the picture of the pool and the deceased, you should rather look for a place to buy yourself some sense. A typical E-diot.

[Aquote author=CANDYDADDY post=68790529] sad

Dbanj use that son for money ritual, or an occultic associate kinda consequence, mark my word

who in his right sense will allow that tiny boy beside a pool, where is the pictures that will confirm the drowning scene undecided[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by realvikash: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

Dbanj use that son for money ritual, or an occultic associate kinda consequence, mark my word

who in his right sense will allow that tiny boy beside a pool, where is the pictures that will confirm the drowning scene undecided
WTF
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by balmofgilead: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2018
abdulrazat:
Am I the only one crying?
No you are not!God will console him like job!may danny 111 rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Deltayankeeboi: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2018
statusquoante:

You are making me suspect you are a dullard.
The way you mourn someone is a function of how well you know the person. Chikena
People are mourning because they know dbanj unlike the unknown Benue victims.
Got it
Just imagine the nonsense coming out from your head. Do you know dbanj? Does he know you? So benue victims are not humans, they are not important, because they are not celebs they don't deserve the same sympathy dbanj's son is getting.

Until we put outside our individual differences, big or small, rich or poor. This country will never move forward. We still have a long way to go in nigeria. It is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2018
So sad! I can't even imagine the pain they must be feeling!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is heartbreaking!
DBanj and his Wife should be stoned.
They should be stoned? May we use you as an experiment and start with you first?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by GermanMelania: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Mandynews:
May you see bad luck this week. Next week, you will ask God for forgiveness and if you refused the bad luck will continue. Ode

he was rude. but you aren't much better. lets stop wishing crap on folk instead of teaching them to be better. a guy will condone rape against a woman and people will wish rape on his female relatives. ehat fid they do? arent we just creating more broken people? we have to do better

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by GermanMelania: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This is very sad,
What a fine boy.... The Lord is with the family.

Somebody also said dbanj elder brother also died in the pool some years back.

plsne crash. he died in a plane crash
stop spreading false news

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by GermanMelania: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2018
hilroy:
It's quite sad

Gosh! You fools have primitive thinking. I can't beleive there are people with lack of sympathy like this

it isn't primitive. callous. granted the kid shouldnt have been neglected. but we don't know the whole story! maybe there were adults there. in a better medical setting he might have been saved even.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by emakagu4real: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

who in his right sense will allow that tiny boy beside a pool, where is the pictures that will confirm the drowning scene undecided
Does your STUPID superstition know no bounds??
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by cgniyi(m): 1:45am On Jun 25, 2018
This is upsetting. I really h8 this kind of news.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Next2Bezee(m): 1:46am On Jun 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Na waoh.

Pls after consoling him, you guys should tell him the truth; that such callousness is inexcusable! Kids shouldn't be allowed near pools unsuperviced, and if having an indoor pool is such a cool thing, he should put hedges around it to ensure kid doesn't stroll into it. In saner climes, dbanj will be answering serious questions to detectives right now.

And let it be a lesson for all those celebrities copying the Kardashians lifestyle. While you are busy coping it, don't overlook the safety aspect which is not shown on camera often.

Your punctuation is on point... so is your message.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by CHIMCO(m): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2018
D'banji So Sorry. May his Soul rest in peace. Please be more careful.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by micflo28(m): 2:08am On Jun 25, 2018
He is just the spectacle the world craved for like his energetic dad. But now you are gone at such a tender age, I pray the lord keep you well #LittleSoldier. RIP
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by QueenBeeQBQ: 2:12am On Jun 25, 2018
abdulrazat:
Am I the only one crying?

No, you're not... Soooooooo sad
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by philGeo(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2018
SageTravels:

May you never experience what he is passing through now.

#JudgeNot
Brother that is the truth he use his son for ritual, D'banj elder brother was kill by water and i remember when some time back that the interview him that what is the thing that he fear most in life and he answer that it is Water.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Pat081: 2:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Mi waiting 4 Aunty Kemi Ibadan wot she have to say to dis

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

No mind these Yoruba people. To take care of their own pikin again na wahala... Person career wey don dey die. No doubt he use am do rituals.
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by Akinpelumusibau: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2018
oluwasegun007:
This is very sad,
What a fine boy.... The Lord is with the family.

Somebody also said dbanj elder brother also died in the pool some years back.

Radio without battery una don start again
Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by cybertek(m): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Na waoh.

Pls after consoling him, you guys should tell him the truth; that such callousness is inexcusable! Kids shouldn't be allowed near pools unsuperviced, and if having an indoor pool is such a cool thing, he should put hedges around it to ensure kid doesn't stroll into it. In saner climes, dbanj will be answering serious questions to detectives right now.

And let it be a lesson for all those celebrities copying the Kardashians lifestyle. While you are busy coping it, don't overlook the safety aspect which is not shown on camera often.
Did u read that he wasnt in Nigeria? Do answer what questions?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third by cybertek(m): 3:40am On Jun 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

No mind these Yoruba people. To take care of their own pikin again na wahala... Person career wey don dey die. No doubt he use am do rituals.

U and d person you qouted dont have sense atall. So because of 1 error, all the whole tribe no longer know how to take care of their kids. Just clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.