Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (66271 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unbeatable2:
Please has anyone tried playing Pes 2018 in SuperD D1. If yes, What's your experience?

I haven't but how different would it be from NBA 2K18?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Skyboyy:
Using Ntel 4G on the phone now, superfast.

I've seen NTEL shop close to me (in fact it's walking distance), I will get their SIM soon, too bad I am selling my phone tomorrow embarassed

I will miss you all my SuperD family embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
1bri2Ght:
[color=#990000][/color]Guys please heard most of this phones develop faults after months....wanna purchase this phone,so how long have you guys used yours?

Not SuperD, d build and feel alone will make you understand very clear that it's built to last

As for long user, it's only EMMAUGOH, mind you it was a bit of copy he bought here in 9ja from a shop (not on Jumia o)

And it served him really well for a whole year until recently he cracked the screen mistakenly

Pls note keyw: Solid body build, 1 yr usage, mistake crack

if yours has a tempered glass it wouldn't crack easily like dat or if you treat it carefully too.

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
ryfoz:

I've seen NTEL shop close to me (in fact it's walking distance), I will get their SIM soon, too bad I am selling my phone tomorrow embarassed

I will miss you all my SuperD family embarassed embarassed embarassed
That would be heavy on us oo, which phone are you switching to?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Pls before you finally leave this family, do you know how to edit the c-button, that put some options you want there
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Also noticed that the eye control stuffs like smart scroll, smart pause are not working
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Skyboyy:

That would be heavy on us oo, which phone are you switching to?

I understand bro, but I can't reveal the new device details yet due to some conditions surrounding it... I will update you guys as it goes
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Skyboyy:
Pls before you finally leave this family, do you know how to edit the c-button, that put some options you want there

Nah u can't edit it... it's predefined for those actions only

Skyboyy:
Also noticed that the eye control stuffs like smart scroll, smart pause are not working

Yeah, they probably haven't completed it or we are missing something. You won't believe how I was moving my head upan dan when testing it out grin

E suffer me o but the rest of the gestures work well
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
ryfoz:

I haven't but how different would it be from NBA 2K18?
The distance btw Pes 2018 & NBA2K18 na from Lagos to Abia oo. D game get weight.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
ryfoz:

Nah u can't edit it... it's predefined for those actions only

Yeah, they probably haven't completed it or we are missing something. You won't believe how I was moving my head upan dan when testing it out grin

E suffer me o but the rest of the gestures work well
Hahahaha, thought it was only me, I don't move my head tire
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
ryfoz:

I understand bro, but I can't reveal the new device details yet due to some conditions surrounding it... I will update you guys as it goes
Alright, no problem, patiently waiting for the update
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unbeatable2:

The distance btw Pes 2018 & NBA2K18 na from Lagos to Abia oo. D game get weight.

okay boss, will test it out if my phone exchange prolongs
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Skyboyy:

Hahahaha, thought it was only me, I don't move my head tire

Seriously ehn grin

kikikiki cheesy

I was almost acting a like a lizard

Skyboyy:

Alright, no problem, patiently waiting for the update

Sure boss
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
ryfoz:

okay boss, will test it out if my phone exchange prolongs

Alright bri
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unbeatable2:

Alright bri

You go assist me with the sub cash ooo, just N200 only
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
ryfoz:

You go assist me with the sub cash ooo, just N200 only

Lol.. no worry I don download d game. It played well. Had lags when playing strong opponents, but worked better when I off data after a match started. Then on back the data once match is finished. Great game, better than Dream league in times of graphics, control, simulation, player build and faces. Only that Dream league has better organized events, but Pes 2018 is the best simulation of PlayStation 4 pro evolution soccer 2018. Check out & see. Pics coming later
Re: Superd D1 Thread by SimplePlan34: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
ok guys ur super D ba3 life how is it mine barely last 4 hrs on heavy use browsing the internet and backlight slider near middle
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
SimplePlan34:
ok guys ur super D ba3 life how is it mine barely last 4 hrs on heavy use browsing the internet and backlight slider near middle

Usage differs o, ur heavy usage might be my own really really heavy usage but mine last long enough

Can't find any fault with it, in fact when I charge with power bank, it drains d same way as when I use NEPA light
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unbeatable2:

Lol.. no worry I don download d game. It played well. Had lags when playing strong opponents, but worked better when I off data after a match started. Then on back the data once match is finished. Great game, better than Dream league in times of graphics, control, simulation, player build and faces. Only that Dream league has better organized events, but Pes 2018 is the best simulation of PlayStation 4 pro evolution soccer 2018. Check out & see. Pics coming later

okay o, is urs from playstore or other site?

The lag happens to Vs online mode on Dream League too...but works well offline

Will be anxious to see the PES o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
oh I forgot to mention that my buyer couldn't meet up for the sale...so in short I'm stuck with you guys for now (probably forever)

On the bright side I get to flex NTEL 4G on it next month smiley
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
ryfoz:

okay o, is urs from playstore or other site?

The lag happens to Vs online mode on Dream League too...but works well offline

Will be anxious to see the PES o

In Pes 2018 if Com is too aggressive it lags a little or a lot depending on d gravity of their aggressiveness I.e on normal event/campaign game play. It is a regular thing for online game to lag due to our poor data service both in Pes 2018 too. But the lag in game play is drastically minimized when I switched off my data once a match starts. Then switch back when it concludes cuz the game need data to load major features but not on game play.
Note: This data switching trick does not apply to online matches oo. Once u loose connectivity in online matches it is automatically recorded as lost for you. I downloaded from play store. Playstore is the best place to download games to avoid catching malware.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
SimplePlan34:

My battery is very decent. I have browsed internet, played online clips/videos & watched 2hrs of movie (not online) simultaneously for over 4hrs to 5hrs & still have 20plus percent remaining, without playing mobile game tho. For me battery is manageable & decent. One thing I luv abt ds phone is d fast charging.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
ryfoz:
oh I forgot to mention that my buyer couldn't meet up for the sale...so in short I'm stuck with you guys for now (probably forever)

On the bright side I get to flex NTEL 4G on it next month smiley
This is a great news for us
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Unbeatable2:

... it is automatically recorded as lost for you. I downloaded from play store. Playstore is the best place to download games to avoid catching malware.

oh, so it uses data sef...not interested anymore then. About game lagging cos of data not fast, I understand.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Skyboyy:

This is a great news for us

Great news ko good news ni undecided

Na all of una just dey do me embarassed

I go port whether una like or not
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Unbeatable2:

My battery is very decent. I have browsed internet, played online clips/videos & watched 2hrs of movie (not online) simultaneously for over 4hrs to 5hrs & still have 20plus percent remaining, without playing mobile game tho. For me battery is manageable & decent. One thing I luv abt ds phone is d fast charging.

I keep telling them o, the fast charging is AWESOME
Re: Superd D1 Thread by RedReact: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2018
^^^
Even the normal charging is fantastic. The coolest part is that with the fast charging, it doesn't heat up at all. But the normal charging is okay for me.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2018
ryfoz:

Great news ko good news ni undecided

Na all of una just dey do me embarassed

I go port whether una like or not

Hahahaha, you going no where, we need you here
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2018
And besides, neatly and carefully used Techno Camon CX up for sale. Reason for sale:Recently acquired Samsung galaxy A5. No fault at all. 43k
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Unbeatable2: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
ryfoz:

oh, so it uses data sef...not interested anymore then. About game lagging cos of data not fast, I understand.

Lol shocked cheesy just to load the game data, once match starts off & on back once match is done. U really need to play this soccer so dat u can confess here grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Unbeatable2:

Lol shocked cheesy just to load the game data, once match starts off & on back once match is done. U really need to play this soccer so dat u can confess here grin

LOL, alright
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Skyboyy:

Hahahaha, you going no where, we need you here

LOL grin we go see na

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Free Pdf Reader Apps For Your Blackberry / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.