Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (66587 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Optionally:
i ordered on saturday morning
Just like i have said, await fulfillment, on or before Wednesday it will be done. Let me know if you have issues. Within 10-20 days is the delivery timeline for abroad item, if it goes beyond that i will cover you up because you are on the thread of one of my good reviewers.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
bamac:
Just like i have said, await fulfillment, on or before Wednesday it will be done. Let me know if you have issues. Within 10-20 days is the delivery timeline for abroad item, if it goes beyond that i will cover you up because you are on the thread of one of my good reviewers.
Tanks i appreciate
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ikanium(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
bamac:
Hello Bamac Pre Order For The Umi Digi A3 Starts 20th This Month... Can You Get It For Me??
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikanium:
Hello Bamac Pre Order For The Umi Digi A3 Starts 20th This Month... Can You Get It For Me??
I can assist with the order once it is available with us on Jumia.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ikanium(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
bamac:
I can assist with the order once it is available with us on Jumia.
will it take time to be on Jumia Sir?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2018
ryfoz:
Jesus shocked see qtsns

Happy Sunday

I'm outta here...
lol daseeker you never see chumchin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Ikanium:
will it take time to be on Jumia Sir?
Pre ordering according to you starts on the 20th, it diezmean it is out for purchase. Let's just keep watching till next month. Add me on whatsapp through my signature for faster communication.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by magdayjay(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Optionally:
Ryfoz ifedith bamac nenergy bobo65
please can u explain hw i can pay for an order on jumia through bank transfer and i chose to pick the item up myself to reduce cost please will i still pay any additional fee at the pickup station?
Please ur responses would be appreciatedsmiley

if anyone has voucher/coupon to dash i'm here ocheesy

I have #4000 valued jumia voucher available.... I will give you for #2500. Message me on 07032327151
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
magdayjay:

I have #4000 valued jumia voucher available.... I will give you for #2500. Message me on 07032327151
No,Thanks.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
0Nobody0:
lol daseeker you never see chumchin

Is dis FADIOZ? Is ur nikky blocked?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2018
ryfoz:

Is dis FADIOZ? Is ur nikky blocked?
yup... Those guys banned me for 24hrs ... On top nothing...was too angry I deactivated FADIOZ... and to think it was because I was replying optionals post ... embarassed
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2018
0Nobody0:
yup... Those guys banned me for 24hrs ... On top nothing...was too angry I deactivated FADIOZ... and to think it was because I was replying optionals post ... embarassed

LOL grin na so dem dey do jhare, dem sabi ban unnecessarily and will leave useless post and threads to thrive

Anyway sorry bro
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
0Nobody0:
.Awww i'm so sorry,but u shouldn't have deactivated naw.
So u want to tell me dat if ur girlfriend cheated on u Once u would break up with her?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please does "Your item is fulfilled ur shipping is in progress"mean dat it has started shipping or it is about to.
ryfoz
bobo65
ifedith
nenergy
bamac
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL grin na so dem dey do jhare, dem sabi ban unnecessarily and will leave useless post and threads to thrive

Anyway sorry bro
thanks jare
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Optionally:
So u want to tell me dat if ur girlfriend cheated on u Once u would break up with her?
without thinking twice, except she was forced, drugged or raped. angry
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Optionally:
Please does "Your item is fulfilled ur shipping is in progress"mean dat it has started shipping or it is about to.
ryfoz
bobo65
ifedith
nenergy
bamac
See, just give yourself rest of mind. Leave all those things. Count from the day you made the order, on or before the 20th day you will get it, i am giving you that assurance. I jist made the order for someone and i will tell you same thing i told him. "Don't disturb yourself, just leave it to me, do as if you save your money and you are expecting it in the next 20 days". If anything happens just let me know, i will assist you, trust me. Leave the shipping whatever.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
bamac:
See, just give yourself rest of mind. Leave all those things. Count from the day you made the order, on or before the 20th day you will get it, i am giving you that assurance. I jist made the order for someone and i will tell you same thing i told him. "Don't disturb yourself, just leave it to me, do as if you save your money and you are expecting it in the next 20 days". If anything happens just let me know, i will assist you, trust me. Leave the shipping whatever.
Tanks bamac
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:
ryfoz
bobo65
ifedith
nenergy
bamac

Technically it means it has just been confirmed and shipped, mind you the order could already be on its way to you before now...chill Sis e go land last last

And oh I have one simple request to reward my efforts for my replies, I wee tell u after ur fone lands cheesy
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:

LOL grin

I can't stoo laughing o, e be like sey Optionally don catch feelings for FADIOZ o,

FADIOZ I told you to have patience na dat she wikk eventually consider you...lemme sha be looking and see where this love story goes wink
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2018
ryfoz:

Technically it means it has just been confirmed and shipped, mind you the order could already be on its way to you before now...chill Sis e go land last last
Does the 3d really work?
I watched a review and the person said it wasnt working.
Does the charger have adaptor?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
ryfoz:

And oh I have one simple request to reward my efforts for my replies, I wee tell u after ur fone lands cheesy
Ah hmmmm okay o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL grin

I can't stoo laughing o, e be like sey Optionally don catch feelings for FADIOZ o,

FADIOZ I told you to have patience na dat she wikk eventually consider you...lemme sha be looking and see where this love story goes wink
See dis guy o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:
See dis guy o
come to think of it...you've never uploaded your pic on Nairaland...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL grin

lol...superd love
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
0Nobody0:
come to think of it...you've never uploaded your pic on Nairaland...
I did but i removed it because the mails i was getting where too much and i dont want my bf to see it cos he would get angry.
Dis one that u are asking for pics and ryfoz wants to request for something.
I'm taken o.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
undecided undecided
Optionally:

I did but i removed it because the mails i was getting where too much and i dont want my bf to see it cos he would get angry.
Dis one that u are asking for pics and ryfoz wants to request for something.
I'm taken o.
peeeleassse upload just for 6 hours
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
0Nobody0:
undecided undecided peeeleassse upload just for 6 hours
uploaded
Please answer dis:
is the 3d film or video really 3d?
Did yours come with adaptor
And hope launchers work on the phone?
Ryfoz u too answer the question please.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
0Nobody0:
undecided undecided peeeleassse upload just for 6 hours
Hw many days did it take for u to receive this phone
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:
Hw many days did it take for u to receive this phone
25 days...including weekends...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Optionally:
uploaded
Please answer dis:
is the 3d film or video really 3d?
Did yours come with adaptor
And hope launchers work on the phone?
Ryfoz u too answer the question please.
cool cool thanks for the picture...just saw it...yes it plays 3d videos...came with only one launcher but you can always install anyone...if am correct ryfoz is using a different launcher asides the follow come launcher...and it came with two different adapters 1 US 1UK
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
0Nobody0:
25 days...including weekends...
k tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.