Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (66571 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2018
0Nobody0:
no light now, would try that later ... Its ok to use a lower rating to charge e.g. From laptop, a 1A charger or a 1.5A charger... The charging would be slow but it doesn't in anyway affect your battery, you might however say goodbye to using fast charge as it won't work except with the exact output rating of the follow come... This your 2.4A is a recipe for destruction, fast charge would work quite alright, but your battery life would slowly be diminished as you're constantly charging it with a bigger Ampere rating... Don't say I didn't warn you on time...
see the ampere
Ifedith

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ifedith(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
No i just bought it for #1500
It may likely be fake undecided
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2018
0Nobody0:
Rotfl ... ryfoz me sef shock when I see relationship... Come be like you don ask her out before ... Anyway just ask her the question here ...

LOL

U too dey see me abi embarassed but na u cause ahm o, na u attack her b4 she even land lipsrsealed

I don't have anything to ask...lemme not make it awkward than it already is

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
see the ampere

Good morning, what's your Ampere app version? I wanna show u both MTK stats and Ampere but my version is misbehaving

For the record the charger appears to be good...and u can ignore what FADIOZ said abt spoiling ur ba3 becos of the amps above follow-come; it's better to have higher than to be lower but more importantly, that the device supports "fast-charging" I can give you most of the details but too many details to type...this will suffice
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Ifedith:

It may likely be fake undecided

Wrong...price doesn't determine performance but that's the general belief anyway

I have a particular charger that I get for people close to me locally which is not more than N1,500

So...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:

Good morning, what's your Ampere app version? I wanna show u both MTK stats and Ampere but my version is misbehaving

For the record the charger appears to be good...and u can ignore what FADIOZ said abt spoiling ur ba3 becos of the amps above follow-come; it's better to have higher than to be lower but more importantly, that the device supports "fast-charging" I can give you most of the details but too many details to type...this will suffice
ryfoz aww tanks.
Nd i tot u were upset with me
Dont 4get o
And that ampere stuff didn't work forthe superd charger when i got it cos it said that u have to use old measurements. Check it in the app settings

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:

i dont know its my brother that put it in my phone
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Superd night shot

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ifedith(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
see the ampere
Ifedith
No wahala... I no about these technicalities... I just use wat i can trust. Anker, mi, oriamo direct from them, not road side. cool
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Superd with rolling icon launcher

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Superd D1 Thread by humblesteve(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
Gosh, I love my phone simple with cool looks
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
humblesteve:

Gosh, I love my phone simple with cool looks
share the screenshot
Re: Superd D1 Thread by SimplePlan34: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
Did u jailbreak ur phone
Re: Superd D1 Thread by SimplePlan34: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:

Did u root ur phone, if so how
Re: Superd D1 Thread by humblesteve(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
share the screenshot
Ayam not understanding
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
ryfoz aww tanks.
Nd i tot u were upset with me
Dont 4get o
And that ampere stuff didn't work forthe superd charger when i got it cos it said that u have to use old measurements. Check it in the app settings

No p

Yes I still am not because of the number anyway but not even giving me a chance to say what I had in mind PRIVATELY... Oh well #sighs

Yeah...two measurements method are programmed into it...it often works well with OS 5.1, my previous version doesn't even show me battery capacity (that was why I was asking for yours)

The best way to get an accurate reading is to allow the charger work for at least 10 mins (OR check it when you just plugged it and when it's about 90% full) IN FAST-CHARGING MODE o

The about is in the settings as well ma but I have updated mine anyway just FOR YOU embarassed

Find attached screenshots, my Ampere reading was still going higher o but this is the average I noticed

If you still wanna reconsider your concerning our private chat wink I'm here (I promise it's not what you think o) grin

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
humblesteve:

Ayam not understanding

Capture the screen of your wallpaper for us to see here (screenshot) and upload it
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
Superd night shot

You guys won't believe what I saw today this afternoon o...

Na so I waka comot to get something outside my office, while thinking what can I get a lady I like for her birthday, which seems convenient to be on d 1st of a new month shocked when salary just entered or about to grin (no excuse to give embarassed )

I saw a guy with a phone that appears to have 90% body appearance like my SuperD (my eye just caught it in a quick way) and at 1st I didn't wanna ask so it won't be somehow...anyway as curious as I am I reversed my steps and asked anyway and to my surprise it was SUPER D D1 in a stranger's hand shocked

So much for for being an unpopular brand undecided and d funny part is he is not even a nairaland member.. I have sent an link-vite sha

He might join us anytime

That's it...BTW what's your opinion on the gift na? embarassed I'm not good in these areas, phones are easy to understand whereas females are so complicated

Help my ministry guys
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:

I hate going into technicalities but you asked for it....Superd power ratings are 5V and 2A. Which means that the power it "provides" is 10W (Power = Voltage * Current). Which means that if I'm going to charge it with a charger of 5V and 1A (5W), it will only reach half of the required power in the same time; Charge = Power * time, which means that if I would charge twice as long with half the power, it would still reach full charge...Optionally's case, from her screenshot her charger says 5V and 2.4A (12W), nothing happens to her device because only more heat is generated when charging with more power charger and the time is also considerably cut down, but heat will degrade your battery in the long run. angry
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
flashy things on point...am team simple...packed all my apps into one place, no time to have two page home screen...one is enough for me... tongue

Re: Superd D1 Thread by humblesteve(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:

Capture the screen of your wallpaper for us to see here (screenshot) and upload it
Was pulling his legs

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ryfoz and fadioz etc. Pls what makes the font of my phone to always change whenever I reboot or switch off the phone. Any idea pls, sometimes the app font becomes smaller
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Skyboyy:
Ryfoz and fadioz etc. Pls what makes the font of my phone to always change whenever I reboot or switch off the phone. Any idea pls, sometimes the app font becomes smaller
no idea...ryfoz come answer this one...check this setting though...

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:

No p

Yes I still am not because of the number anyway but not even giving me a chance to say what I had in mind PRIVATELY... Oh well #sighs

Yeah...two measurements method are programmed into it...it often works well with OS 5.1, my previous version doesn't even show me battery capacity (that was why I was asking for yours)

The best way to get an accurate reading is to allow the charger work for at least 10 mins (OR check it when you just plugged it and when it's about 90% full) IN FAST-CHARGING MODE o

The about is in the settings as well ma but I have updated mine anyway just FOR YOU embarassed

Find attached screenshots, my Ampere reading was still going higher o but this is the average I noticed

If you still wanna reconsider your concerning our private chat wink I'm here (I promise it's not what you think o) grin
Yes the charger i got also starts from 2k+ and it keeps going higher.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
humblesteve:
Ayam not understanding
share the screenshot of ur wallpaper
Re: Superd D1 Thread by humblesteve(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
I don share am...scroll up a bit.
Btw, hope you won't report to mtn if I share this new mtn cheat.... grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by humblesteve(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
cheesy
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
0Nobody0:
I hate going into technicalities but you asked for it....Superd power ratings are 5V and 2A. Which means that the power it "provides" is 10W (Power = Voltage * Current). Which means that if I'm going to charge it with a charger of 5V and 1A (5W), it will only reach half of the required power in the same time; Charge = Power * time, which means that if I would charge twice as long with half the power, it would still reach full charge...Optionally's case, from her screenshot her charger says 5V and 2.4A (12W), nothing happens to her device because only more heat is generated when charging with more power charger and the time is also considerably cut down, but heat will degrade your battery in the long run. angry

Owk...from the above now I think it sums upto heating damaging the battery due to the flow rush of current

Are you aware there is a charging regulator for each device? Now I'm not here to prove any point OPPOSED to yours but the Amp difference is 400 milliamps

Even the follow-come sef still makes it heat up while using the fast-charging mode
Now heating: the heating arises as a result of room temperature and overall durability is connected with the actual usage and recharge patterns

What I do is I allow it to fast-charge to 80-90% then switch it back to common mode (hence the work of the regulator) and I never use it while charging

And let's not forget energy loss during charging (hence you can't accurately tell when it's gonna be fully charged)
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Optionally:
Yes the charger i got also starts from 2k+ and it keeps going higher.

Good then, oya gimme dis thing once and for all na
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
ryfoz:
and I never use it while charging
undecidedam so guilty of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / All Tecno Phones Hardware Repair Solutions Now Available / Activate Sms Delivery Report On Your Phones To Confirm Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.