Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech (40250 Views)

Teni Reacts As She Loses The BET "New International Act Award" / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by BE811APP: 5:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Ugosample(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
lol. Why will you come on stage and start begging American artistes to collaborate with you? They turned off his mic immediately. Such a rookie, amateurish, and desperate move.

How did you know that turned off the mic,
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by rentAcock(m): 6:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Ugosample:

How did you know that turned off the mic,

watch the video

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by SoNature(m): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
lol. Why will you come on stage and start begging American artistes to collaborate with you? They turned off his mic immediately. Such a rookie, amateurish, and desperate move.

You don dey for your cesspool know say dem turn off the mic abi?

Abeg park well

It's his night, so he was happy making that appeal that is capable of making his career bigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by ObaAdebola(m): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Category1:
wen they tell these celebs to put their families lives off social media, e go be like say na play... Wetin a year old boy dey find for swimming pool?... Wen I heard abt the death of that cute boy from tunde ednut, I had to go to dbanj page to know if it's really true and I was so shocked.
As that boy small like that, he don't get him own ig page Ooooooooh..

And as for davido, anybody that says wizkid is better than this dude currently have no shame. This dude buy songs or rather buy lyrics since he might not know how to write or compose. But the other dude wizkid doesn't, he just keeps spitting out garbage and some fans fall for it.... What is soco soco, soco soco soco seriously? And u wan blow for US.mtcheww

Baba #soco is still the biggest song this year.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by rentAcock(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2018
SoNature:

You don dey for your cesspool know say dem turn off the mic abi?

Abeg park well

It's his night, so he was happy making that appeal that is capable of making his career bigger

Idiot, maybe if you didn't stake all your money on betnaija you might have some left to subscribe for data and watch the video OP posted.
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by kurupt1: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Nice one Davido to remember Dbanj.......but he should also talk about the killngs going on in the middle belt.And not just abt women and money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Luukasz(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Category1:
wen they tell these celebs to put their families lives off social media, e go be like say na play... Wetin a year old boy dey find for swimming pool?... Wen I heard abt the death of that cute boy from tunde ednut, I had to go to dbanj page to know if it's really true and I was so shocked.

And as for davido, anybody that says wizkid is better than this dude currently have no shame. This dude buy songs or rather buy lyrics since he might not know how to write or compose. But the other dude called wizkid doesn't, he just keeps spitting out garbage and some fans fall for it.... What is soco soco, soco soco soco seriously? And u wan blow for US.mtcheww
And tell me what sense is DAVIDO making, what meaningful message has he ever passed across to the society.
Both wizkid and davido are crap infact all Nigerian musicians are crap except ASA & BRYMO.
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by princeade86(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2018
like for davido,share for wizkid

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2018
This guy wl be d 1st to get a Grammy. He's got d spirit
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by finesounds01(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2018
you people abusing wizkid forgot too quick that wizkid won this award last year. first African to won it twice. wizkid is setting the pace while Davido is only following wizkid step. Get your facts right wizkid haters

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Very nice of him!
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:
This guy wl be d 1st to get a Grammy. He's got d spirit

OH don't delude yourself.

With his horrible voice and copy copy songs?

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:18am On Jun 25, 2018
tballeyy:
I keep telling people that OBO is the best in Africa. Who is wizkid? A mere Dog

You're sick for this statement!

His voice is horrible and he copies way too much!

Wizkid is far more talented, argue with your bathroom slippers though!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Ugosample(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:
dem no off any Mic joor

no be the video I dey watch so

well it's just the music that was playing that cut him off
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Ugosample(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Luukasz:
And tell me what sense is DAVIDO making, what meaningful message has he ever passed across to the society.
Both wizkid and davido are crap infact all Nigerian musicians are crap except ASA & BRYMO.

Some people will also consider ASA and brymo music as crap too.

These things are subjective, and you cannot use your personal preferences as a standard cast in stone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by ikorodureporta: 6:29am On Jun 25, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

OH don't delude yourself.

With his horrible voice and copy copy songs?

Forget that voice. Jst dat we lack good producers here. Do u listen to Seal or Jaheim,or Timi Dakolo such are exceptional talents. Showbiz is abt branding, & 2face with his voice couldnt get to some points because he lacked d 'spirit'

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Forget that voice. Jst dat we lack good producers here. Do u listen to Seal or Jaheim,or Timi Dakolo such are exceptional talents. Showbiz is abt branding, & 2face with his voice couldnt get to some points because he lacked d 'spirit'

Don't deceive yourself any further.

I write songs and I sing as a hobby.
Seal has a great voice. Jaheim can sing and as much as I dislike Timi Dakolo he can sing good with his voice. Even 2face has a good voice!

Davido s voice is horrible even with all the mixing! So stop hoping on his behalf!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2018
who else noticed that davido was so tensed making that speech,dude almost choked up

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by OKorowanta: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Category1:

And as for davido, anybody that says wizkid is better than this dude currently have no shame. This dude buy songs or rather buy lyrics since he might not know how to write or compose. But the other dude called wizkid doesn't, he just keeps spitting out garbage and some fans fall for it.... What is soco soco, soco soco soco seriously? And u wan blow for US.mtcheww

Talku talku... undecided
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Bossmd: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2018
darkchild64:
who else noticed that davido was so tensed making that speech,dude almost choked up

Don’t blame him, it was a big stage! grin
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Bossmd: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

I agree that he should not have talked about Collabos on stage but please his mic wasn’t turned off, watch the video again, they played him off with the music.
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Nedukkc: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2018
veekid:
That's Jamie st. Patrick?
Ghost
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Majesticniyi(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerian artistes be doing us proud. We complain that they only make noise here but did you hear the cheers when Dadido and Tiwa's names were mentioned. Our music is respected outside the borders of Nigerian mehn!
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by ola2unjy(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Naija kip winning BET falz, Wizzy and Davido consecutive..... Nice 1 OBO...
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by bjbukzy(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Category1:

Lol....but he has blown in us nah! And him calling out BET was one of d main reason d award is presented on stage now.
Take your playa hating elsewhere
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Infonews2: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2018
u write songs and sing...no one is ever going to hear your voice apart from your fam...davido is super talented blew his untalented cousins, hkn, dmw, mayourkun, dremo, yonda, peruzzi...even runtown toan extent...pray for his kind of grace and stop hating
slimdamatrix1:

Don't deceive yourself any further.

I write songs and I sing as a hobby.
Seal has a great voice. Jaheim can sing and as much as I dislike Timi Dakolo he can sing good with his voice. Even 2face has a good voice!

Davido s voice is horrible even with all the mixing! So stop hoping on his behalf!

1 Like

Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by Rivguydee(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
Infonews2:
u write songs and sing...no one is ever going to hear your voice apart from your fam...davido is super talented blew his untalented cousins, hkn, dmw, mayourkun, dremo, yonda, peruzzi...even runtown toan extent...pray for his kind of grace and stop hating

Silence is the best answer to a frustrated hater.

Save the moniker on your mind, you'd one day hear of it all over the world.

Peace!
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by uwa1(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Wow... Congratulations...
Re: Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech by hustler86(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2018
tballeyy:
I keep telling people that OBO is the best in Africa. Who is wizkid? A mere Dog

By their statement you shall know they deserve this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦1.8b: Hamza Koudeih House Rent Will Buy 100 Toyota Corollas / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.