Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need (10318 Views)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity β€˜Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Prismprecious(f): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2023
As a Christian, you're never going to get more from life until you learn how to use your faith. I lost my job sometime last year and God took on a journey of faith to depend on him and trust.

At first, I had lots of doubts, fear almost crippled me. But then I resolved in my mind, if God's word is true why not bank on it?

The result? I have lived the best life since them. You too can experience the best of God only if you'll believe and trust the report of the Lord. But how do you have faith? And how can you grow your faith?

Hearing the word.
Romans 10:17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This is where faith begins. The words are seeds and when planted in our hearts begin to germinate. If you need faith, spend time listening and understanding the word. Dig into what the bible says about your current situation. Go to church with the heart of a receiver and the humility to learn.

Do the word.
James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

You'll get no result being just a hearer. Get out and put the word of God into action. The woman with the issue of blood heard about Jesus, but she didn't sit at home expecting a miracle in her lap. For a woman in her condition to step out and walk through the crowd to see Jesus, it was a lot.

Do you need a job? The seed has already been planted by listening to the word. Step out and send the job applications. When I lost my Job, I sent out tons of pitches to companies and organizations. Yes, that's faith! You gotta act and take initiative.

Speak it
Challenges will come your way. The devil is going to tell you you're deceiving yourself. I have a word for you though it tarries, wait for it- Habbakuk 2:3. In Exodus 13, God took the Israelites through a long road why? They needed strength and courage for the journey ahead. God wanted to build them into a strong nation and the easy route won't do.

Likewise sometimes, what you desire is going to take a while. What do you do while waiting? Hold fast to your confession of faith without wavering, for God can be trusted to keep his promise- Hebrews 10:22.

Use this moment to also give thanks to God for his word. His word is the guarantee and through faith, you have what you desire.

Receive and tell it
And when the opportunity manifests, receive it. When the idea comes, receive it. When the miracle comes, receive it. Jesus prepared you and now you have it, Glory to God! When your desire manifests, also use the opportunity to testify.

Your words will encourage and strengthen someone to also trust God for theirs. Your testimony can also win souls into the kingdom. Don't be silent about what God has done for you.

Build on your most holy faith
As long as you remain on Earth, you'll need lots of faith. The world is unpredictable. Every day things are thrown at us, but the one who will survive is he who is built on the Word God.

Never stop listening, never stop using your faith to get bigger things because with God you can achieve the impossible. And never stop praying in the holy ghost to strengthen your faith.

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by davvyRanking: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Pumped up for the week, thanks for this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Prismprecious(f): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2023
You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Babaflenjor: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Ok
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by diamondbody(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2023
Ignorance at its peak. You don't even know what faith is in the first place, you just come online to show how much you're lacking in understanding and comprehension of those scriptures you quoted. The faith you speak of is the person of Jesus Christ , not some intangible energy or ability you manipulate to get the things you want. Its not magic. Study .

9 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by slawomir: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Aritraco:
God please either ways hear our cry and see us through πŸ™.

God does not exist son

tunjijones:

It's only a foo.l that says there is no God

What is keeping you alive? Please answer that question
Am waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Hmm. Will I ever be FTC? I'm just asking
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Aritraco(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2023
God please either ways hear our cry and see us through πŸ™.

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by XploreLife(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Thank you O.P

4 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by haveMONEY: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
It get any way you can activate $1trillion in 2ses?
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Faith is more like an ATM in the spiritual realm

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by goldtube(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2023
angry
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by johnoj24(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2023
Faith cometh by hearing the word of God (Truth) and not the word of fake pastors /preachers.

8 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by BigDawsNet: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2023
God is good

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by tunjijones(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

God does not exist son

It's only a foo.l that says there is no God

12 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by johnoj24(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

God does not exist son
Psalm 14v1
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by AntiChristian: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
Same faith that made many drop their last card for tithe only to trek reach their respective destinations!

Have faith like the mustard seed o!
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Etranshub(m): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2023
H
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Truefaith: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2023
According to the writer of this article, the "faith" being referred to in Romans 10:8 was about him believing God for a job.

Christ actually came to the world and died on the cross so he might get a new job. The Bible is about him getting a new job so he can 'live the best life'!

We hope someone will wake up to the fact that this is FAKE FAITH.

This is evil: converting God's word to your personal, material, and financial well being.

That is what is taught by most Hindu gurus, sorry, pastors, in Nigeria.

You can listen to Mr Kumuyi teaching essentially the same evil in the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZW54O69z4

5 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by dikings(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmm. Will I ever be FTC? I'm just asking
do they pay any money for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Etranshub(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2023
Yes a little faith and also put in the works.

Do you have a metalworks /fabrication project? I am your number one plug grin.. Iron roofing, warehousing, gates, water stantion, handrails etc

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Bonab: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2023
I needed to hear this. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Bible is a book full of folk tales. Literature book! It indeed entertains and educates but not in the other way round. To me, all that are written in the bible are pure fiction. An invented stories!

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by schoolboymatt(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2023
good one op.

to all those atheist wanna be
nathdim:
Bible is a book full of folk tales. Literature book! It indeed entertains and educates but not in the other way round. To me, all that are written in the bible are pure fiction. An invented stories!

that's because you are reading it like a story book.

4 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2023
Thank God am a Christian...

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by erniok(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2023
nathdim:
Works of fiction and archeologists keep proving folks like you wrong.

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2023
dikings:
do they pay any money for it?
don't mind me, it's just fun
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by cyprianken: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Wether religious or not, u need faith, so u need not negatively comment about the bible, if u dont believe its writeup, den dont spill trash.. thanks for understanding

Bible is a book full of folk tales. Literature book! It indeed entertains and educates but not in the other way round. To me, all that are written in the bible are pure fiction. An invented stories![/quote]
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Geesunny: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Prismprecious:
As a Christian, you're never going to get more from life until you learn how to use your faith. I lost my job sometime last year and God took on a journey of faith to depend on him and trust.

At first, I had lots of doubts, fear almost crippled me. But then I resolved in my mind, if God's word is true why not bank on it?

The result? I have lived the best life since them. You too can experience the best of God only if you'll believe and trust the report of the Lord. But how do you have faith? And how can you grow your faith?

Hearing the word.
Romans 10:17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This is where faith begins. The words are seeds and when planted in our hearts begin to germinate. If you need faith, spend time listening and understanding the word. Dig into what the bible says about your current situation. Go to church with the heart of a receiver and the humility to learn.

Do the word.
James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

You'll get no result being just a hearer. Get out and put the word of God into action. The woman with the issue of blood heard about Jesus, but she didn't sit at home expecting a miracle in her lap. For a woman in her condition to step out and walk through the crowd to see Jesus, it was a lot.

Do you need a job? The seed has already been planted by listening to the word. Step out and send the job applications. When I lost my Job, I sent out tons of pitches to companies and organizations. Yes, that's faith! You gotta act and take initiative.

Speak it
Challenges will come your way. The devil is going to tell you you're deceiving yourself. I have a word for you though it tarries, wait for it- Habbakuk 2:3. In Exodus 13, God took the Israelites through a long road why? They needed strength and courage for the journey ahead. God wanted to build them into a strong nation and the easy route won't do.

Likewise sometimes, what you desire is going to take a while. What do you do while waiting? Hold fast to your confession of faith without wavering, for God can be trusted to keep his promise- Hebrews 10:22.

Use this moment to also give thanks to God for his word. His word is the guarantee and through faith, you have what you desire.

Receive and tell it
And when the opportunity manifests, receive it. When the idea comes, receive it. When the miracle comes, receive it. Jesus prepared you and now you have it, Glory to God! When your desire manifests, also use the opportunity to testify.

Your words will encourage and strengthen someone to also trust God for theirs. Your testimony can also win souls into the kingdom. Don't be silent about what God has done for you.

Build on your most holy faith
As long as you remain on Earth, you'll need lots of faith. The world is unpredictable. Every day things are thrown at us, but the one who will survive is he who is built on the Word God.

Never stop listening, never stop using your faith to get bigger things because with God you can achieve the impossible. And never stop praying in the holy ghost to strengthen your faith.

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠGod bless you real good for this piece. Very encouraging and lifting. Truly ,it is well.

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by GreatAchiever1: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2023
slawomir:

What is keeping you alive? Please answer that question
Am waiting

Just to name a few
Psalm 66:9; psalm 41:2; job 12:9,10; Psalm 30:4.

Repent man and come to Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / Does Satan Really Exist? / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.