Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final (45000 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by jbtobsyn(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dansnow:
Ororo why?? He will still score aha
Let him score 10,he is still the latest Miss Penalty.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by stephleena(f): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
pls,crown our new "miss". miss penaldo the reigning queen of penalty.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Messi fans right now as Ronaldo misses penalty

7 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by neezar: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Aghhh neezar! Ronaldo miss penalty oo!shocked. Ronaldo and Messi both missing penalty at dis wonderful worldcup so sath d commentatorcheesy.
Messi missed penalty....everyone went wild

Ronaldo missed one just now.....no noise about that

u see the hypocrisy??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LieDetector(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ronaldo whyyyy.... game on... I still believe in you bro...
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by FoolishBoy419: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is it now fair to conclude that Ronaldo cant score penalties? what goes around comes around

8 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Kenndee(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hehe.. Headaldo
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Daeylar(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
At least he didn't miss a penalty when they needed it but someone did and that could have saved them from group stage elimination tongue

Cc:Izzou cool

12 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Martinez19(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Lol the VAR is meant to help the big teams advance far in the tournament. It's only called into use when it's at the expense of smaller teams. Remember how VAR wasn't used when Boateng fouled that Swedish player?

I genuinely fear for Nigeria tomorrow.
Sometimes, the ref just ignores checking VAR.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by FoolishBoy419: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
neezar:

Messi missed penalty....everyone went wild

Ronaldo missed one just now.....no noise about that

u see the hypocrisy??

Ronaldo can have series of bad moments and go free but everyone is quick to condemn Messi cos of a single bad moment. watch and see how even the media wont make noise about this one

18 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Ekaka1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
waladis:

Would you have preferred it if he comes to your house at night and point a gun to your forehead asking you for all your possessions. You might be lucky if he left with his gang without even raping any of your females at home. My brother, I pray that you will never have a reason to beg to eat. If you can not help, then ignore him and shut the fuock up.

I hear you...you can't justify this kind of shamelessness...even your own language already tells he might be better than you because all you wrote up there is what you will do... but wait, you mean there isn't a decent way to out when you're "dying of hunger" other than those violent extremities you typed up there?

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by creamylicious(f): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
patrickray:
guys hunger wan finish me for here. Pls a good samaritan should assist me with anything pls.
Gt bank
patrick raymond.

Meanwhile im not a lazy youth. I work and hustle everyday. Its just that money isnt really coming in for now....
we are in the same situation..... working but the earnings is not even enough. The salary for this month has been swallowed by debts. I have not even collected it oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by KevinDein: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
To be honest these Iranians are playing this game with so much bad blood.

Too much anger in their game.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by oshe11: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen.......

I announce to YOU the WINNER of Miss PENALTY......

CRISTIANOOOOOO RONALDOOOOOO!!!

9 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by samtol4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
KevinDein:
Lol the VAR is meant to help the big teams advance far in the tournament. It's only called into use when it's at the expense of smaller teams. Remember how VAR wasn't used when Boateng fouled that Swedish player?

I genuinely fear for Nigeria tomorrow.
you made valid points
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by kadree(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mehn!
If you are not seeing Spain-Morocco then you are truly missing.
Fluid football.
Morocco aren't going to leave without putting up some fight.
See Morocco....see Spain.
If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by KevinDein: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Martinez19:
Sometimes, the ref just ignores checking VAR.
The referees don't decide whether or not they want to check VAR. The guys in the VAR studio call their attention to incidences that need review.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by efriday: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Daeylar:
Messi fans will rest small grin
oga no b small,now I can sleep without hearing messi miss pk again,I,m so happy,oya sekem sekem,my guy s in trouble tonight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Bayonle10: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
At least he didn't miss a penalty when they needed but someone did and that could have saved from group stage elimination tongue

Cc:Izzou cool
penalty is a penalty, anybody can miss, do you think Ronaldo didn't want to score so bad, it's no difference if the penalty was going to give them the world cup or not, you can miss once there is a goal keeper, Portugal are winning already, don't you know pressure is much more higher when they are counting on you?

8 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by zeenaman: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
groundnutoil:
guy shut d Bleep up if u can help him u help him if u can't den just face front and ignore
do u think anybody enjoys coming online to beg?for him to do this in respective of the shame he has to bear should tell u how badly in need he is
u dnt no his hustle but u quick to judge and insult him
if u can help help if u cant help dn dnt insult him period
don't mind that insensitively rude guy

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by neezar: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Ronaldo can have series of bad moments and go free but everyone is quick to condemn Messi cos of a single bad moment. watch and see how even the media wont make noise about this one
everyone just wanna see the downfall of Messi

I pray he doesn't unleash his wrath on us tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Zamad(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
He better go and shave his goatee

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
kadree:
Mehn!

If you are not seeing Spain-Morocco then you are truly missing.

Fluid football.

Morocco aren't going to leave without putting up some fight.

See Morocco....see Spain.

If you know, you know.
its like Morocco vs Barca combo R madrid, com see match
my broda, dem tie Iniesta join grass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by HITTED(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

They havent seen anything yet. I see them wimning this game but they will be disgraced on their first match at the round of 16. Lets here what the tapnaldo fans will say now

Of course, this is Portugal's last bus stop.

Only if Iran could reduce play with less tension, just as they played against Spain, this match might end a draw or even a win for them.

And I can see the frustration in Penaldo coz for now, Kane is the highest goal scorer, not him. Such a selfish douchbag...everything is always about him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by scantee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol i thought he is immune to penalty? Haaaaa haaaaa

8 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by stephleena(f): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
wat, a wonderful birthday present for messi.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Tomoyayi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
oshe11:
Ladies and Gentlemen.......

I announce to YOU the WINNER of Miss PENALTY......

CRISTIANOOOOOO RONALDOOOOOO!!!

Dry, what has Messi done in this world cup undecided
Absolutely nothing...

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Damfostopper(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

They havent seen anything yet. I see them wimning this game but they will be disgraced on their first match at the round of 16. Lets here what the tapnaldo fans will say now

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by FoolishBoy419: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Damfostopper post=68817498][/quote]
As useless as your existence
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by HITTED(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
This Iran team can't even strike accurately.

Is this how they qualified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Joins Everton (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / How Hee-chan Dribbled Van Dijk To Score Against Liverpool (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.