Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. (1160 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Atiku Not A Learner, Fit For Presidency – Ologbondiyan / Aborode Father: What I Told Sunday Igboho After My Son Was Murdered By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2018
The question is why is Dbanj having one child at that age. we are age mate and i have six including a teenager. Keeping one egg in one basket. Who does that? Davido and wizkid are not stupid in the long run. When the night falls, only the kids that are yours will sleep in your abode. That's is elders talk for those who understand.
As a father to many and as a husband. I have
learned that women are perennial careless people.
you come back from work and see your kids with
various marks on their faces from falling and
other things. one wonder what the mother was doing when you were not at home.
Apart from slaying, our untrained women should learn that they owe the family huge loyalty. If they have one to spare. What is the duty of a wife? Is it not to nurture the next generation? SLAYING AND MARRIAGE ARE NOT SO COMPATIBLE
I am pained too. I am a Yoruba man
and we are guided by age-old adages and
proverbs. The one-eyed does not play where
stones are being thrown.
my advice. They should start working on another
baby. and with immediate effect. starting from 14
days from the siting of menstruation. It works. I
am a veteran.
Swimming pool as I have learned should not be that accessible in a home. I am an ilaje man and I hope to have one but no central pool.

Now, those neophytes that could not pass WAEC English Language will come and be talking nonsense now. This advice is not for little ones.
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Stupid talk. Does this trash makes any sense to you OP?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Wehdon Sah!
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Dumdumfashion(f): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Attention seeker! So insensitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Florblu(f): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is the sense in the fact that you gave birth to a number of children you can't possibly care for?
It's a good thing you know how to make babies, kindly learn how to make sense too.

Love always

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2018
AmiciLord:
Stupid talk. Does this trash makes any sense to you OP?
Little one, I am pained too. I am a Yoruba man and we are guided by gae-old adages and proverbs. The one-eyed does not play where stones are being thrown. hope you will understand!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Hope you are buoyant enough to take care of those children you claim you have. Immature adult talking shiit this morning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by galadima77(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2018
what's unfortunate really is unfortunate... having 6 kids doesn't guarantee anything... if you understand!

The child was 13 months and every parent should mourn this, please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by desmond2pk: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2018
See stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Jethrolite(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Fool.
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by GMBuhari: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2018
Someone said Dbanj renewed his blood money with the baby\

But no be me o
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Pavore9: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

Little one, I am pained too. I am a Yoruba man and we are guided by gae-old adages and proverbs. The one-eyed does not play where stones are being thrown. hope you will understand!

Whether you are Yoruba or German that is so insensitive of you. A family is going through grief and loss, all you could come up is this?

Be guided, don't get carried away by your "battalion ". Uncertainties lies ahead of us all, an entire family do get wiped out in just one incident. ....be guided.
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by johnmartus(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
cheesy I just don't understand the ops . grin it seems Oshogbo weeds at work undecided cheesy
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2018
So heartbreaking.
This boy that's giving this guy so much joy.
And guilt will kill whoever that was with the boy before this happened
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2018
dbanj wasnt even in the country when the tragedy happened. He was in Atlanta, USA.
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by ashjay001(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Arondizuogu:
dbanj wasnt even in the country when the tragedy happened. He was in Atlanta, USA.

I hope he can forgive himself, esp if he had d mind, to travel with d boy cry

A lot of priority resettingsad

I read a story once, abt a toddler, who had been taught how to swim, floating for hours in a pond, until he was discovered.

It just takes grace, to be alive.
Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2018
ashjay001:

I hope he can forgive himself, esp if he had d mind, to travel with d boy cry

A lot of priority resettingsad

I read a story once, abt a toddler, who had been taught how to swim, floating for hours in a pond, until he was discovered.

It just takes grace, to be alive.

i am feeling for the mom. i have been crying since. i love Dbanj, the most matured entertainer we have.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Is A Learner As A Father. What He Must Do Now. by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2018
So many people are ignorantly attacking the OP without looking at some of the points he made. Truth be told, young mothers of nowadays are not up and doing when it comes to monitoring small little children. They are just too careless about their parenting job. I do have regular battles with my wife over this issue. Ladies spend so much time on social media, gossiping with neighbors, making long and irrelevant phone calls thereby having very little time to monitor their kids. Kids are by nature restless and hence needs constant monitoring.

Incidents of little children dying from domestic and avoidable accidents is on the increase and calls for concern. Parenting is not an easy job and we need to hammer this point into the heads of young parents, especially the slaying mothers out there.

The OP's suggestion that men should consider having more children is also not really bad if the men have the resources to support a large family. If you are a struggling like most average Nigerians, please don't have more children than you can cater for.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election – Buhari Tells Supporters / President Buhari Calls Police Against Protesting Nigerians In London / PDP Wins Taraba Assembly By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.