Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi (36689 Views)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Omicronvaccine: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
The presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi, said he is not contesting the outcome of the 2023 presidential elections. He said he is only challenging the process by which INEC got the results that were announced, IGBERETV reports.

While he was interviewed on Arise TV on Monday, Obi said;

“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

He said that the while he challenges the process, it does not take away the respect that he has for Nigeria’s presidemt-elect, Bola Tinubu, and Atiku Abubakar.

He said;

“I have no issues with Tinubu. He is somebody I have so much respect for as a brother and regard as a father”

“I am only challenging the process through which INEC declared him as the President-elect. I have no issues with his declaration as the President-elect."

https://igberetvnews.com/1440680/issues-tinubu-somebody-regard-father-peter-obi/

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Johnthum(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

318 Likes 48 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
You can't but love Peter obi. Except you are a fraudulent/criminal person.

The man is the epitome and symbol of the new Nigeria we have been praying for years and decades.

Unlike others whose trade is to throw insults, tribalism ,violence, nepotism, etc,
Mr. Peter obi respectfully addresses issues and people, and at the same time stands boldly on his principles .

This is the president Nigerians voted for.
This is the president that will lead the new Nigeria 2023.

406 Likes 38 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi have no issues with tinubu, it is tinubu supporters that have problems with Obi

288 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...

174 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Quest7777: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nothing personal, but truth must be told.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by colorsofrainbow: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We dont have any issues with anyone...

We have won our election... Anyone that has any issue should proceed to the court..
Chikena...

So why are the zombiedients making noises upandown...

Agbado urchin never hide their corns

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
How can children stay grandfather's will rule them, leaders of tomorrow kill you there

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by epondudu: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by PlayerMeji: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
In fact, I am enjoying one right this moment...!!!

grin grin

Gba sibe!

colorsofrainbow:

Agbado urchin never hide their corns

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by nepapole(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
It's only Obidients and BATISTS that are fighting themselves.... Politicians no send Una...

13 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Aldebaran(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yeye man grin

Obi don tire grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Very old somebody

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by olaolulazio(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Peter obi speaks maturely and tinubu hate him but he love tinubu as his geriatric brother
dey follow mouth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
You dey Challenge your god-Father grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by id4sho(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jagaban won't like this tongue

U r respecting me and taking me to court

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by JoeEeL(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
OBI-DIOTS AFTER TACKLING SIMON EKPA BECAME FRUSTRATED.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Great man of our time
Ji masu!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Abass07(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
“I’m not challenging who they declared, I’m not challenging whatever the outcome, I’m challenging the process.”

This guy is conceding already. Reality is getting dawned on him.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Pinterest: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ofcourse. Tinubu seniors this fraud in everything - age, politics, influence, wealth. Tinubu is also a son of the soil of the superior tribe.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by stano2(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Humble man.
We are only against the process and tax payers money wasted to hold such embarrassing election process

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by pweeryambre: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peter obi is a simple man, even his opponents knows this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by ArewaTech1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
cool

No retreat! No surrender.

If Tinubu refused to return the mandate him and the Cabals stole from the good people of Nigeria, then Nigeria will divide, so that everybody can go their separate ways.

Why is Tinubu trying to Force himself on us who did we offend in this country is it by force to serve Nigeria

Tinubu, the only advice we Sane Nigerians can give to you is "do the right thing at the right time, so that there will be peace in Nigeria 💯

Gaskiya bakada hankali.
wawa kawai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by dyera(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi is trying to tell us that Tinubu is at least 20 years older than him.

Meanwhile, while everyone else was given 'Certificate of Return', only Tinubu was given 'Certificate That Will be Returned'.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by Iselogunise: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
BAT no get issues with anyone b4. Abeg, continue with the process review but then, gba fun oga e

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by KillerCrocodile: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerians have issues with thiefñúbû

He is highly Kleptomaniac

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi by emmanuelbrown26: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
I love d reply.
History will always remember ur excellency as one that brought change in our political scene
U gave sensible youths hope that one day, they would take over from d ancestors.
I'm proud to vote for u and I will always do it again! And again!!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / Folasade Adeleke Shares Pregnancy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.