Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Please I Need This Help Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need This Help Urgently (303 Views)

She Need Help Urgently / Help! This Job Seeker Needs Your Help Urgently! / Help Urgently Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need This Help Urgently by onlinetomola(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Good morning everyone,

I am a computer scientist graduate, 30+ year of age. I graduated in 2009 then secured a job there after. It was an unfortunate situation when i lost the job in 2016 and it has been very difficult to secure another job.

Where i need the help now is, I have managed to buy some equipment recently from some casual jobs i normally do in other to setup a Computer/Graphic design / Online Registration Business Center but my problem now is a space/shop to put those things and start doing business because i finds difficult to raise money for shop rent for now. I just need someone to help me if I can see someone to share shop or an office space with for some months and i will be paying the dues at the end of the month to the person. What I need is just a very small space to put a desk and a chair with my 2 Printers and a Laptop Computer.

I am currently squatting with someone in Lagos and I dont mind any Location on Mainland or Island.

I just need the help urgently before i start selling the stuffs again for feeding. May God help us all.

you can always reach me on 08032984559

(1) (Reply)

Photographs Of Big Brother Naija's Anto Is All You Need To See Today. / History May Repeat Itself, Bihari May Go Like Gej / How Credible Is Gmass Investment Associate Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.