Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Gradually We Shall Get There - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gradually We Shall Get There (297 Views)

We Shall Persecute Parents & Guardians Of Out Of School Children- Edo Govmt / I Shall Be Deactivating By 10pm / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gradually We Shall Get There by abmonline: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2018
GRADUALLY WE SHALL GET THERE!
I watched a report today on TVC and NTA where suspects linked to Killings in Benue state and Plateau state were paraded by police.
Of interest was the arrest of a serving councillor. The said councillor was allowed to speak and he spoke. His statements frightened me.
First, admitted buying weapons and provided funding. But he claimed to have bought the weapons to Livestock guards, guards headed by a former Boko Haram member.
Secondly, he said he bought the weapons in order to help defend his community.
I was amused, surprised and taken aback when he said "Jukun people NOT herdsmen used to attack us". I hope those spitting venom and crying to roof with herdsmen as choruses didn't miss this.
So far, more than twenty suspects were arrested and Benue State is indeed calmer now but what do you hear in return?
May God forgive the dead, heal the land and expose the wicked.
The rest is history
Re: Gradually We Shall Get There by madridguy(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2018
In Sarrki voice, you're a patriot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Passport Enquiry / Now Northrop Grumman Wants To Help Japan Build It's New Fighter Jet / Luxury Architects And Project Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.