Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation (2418 Views)

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike / #EndSARS: Act On Judicial Panel Report - US Tells Buhari, Lagos State Government / Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
don't twist the narrative,
We have all condemned it.

And you should not join the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to play politics with this.
Be a patriot.

If truly we are patriots we should show our displeasure on this
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by deomelo: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:
In as much as we love Mr president we the progressives.

The wanton killings In different parts of the country is worrisome.

There should be No excuses in any quarters to defend the president now

The first and utmost priority of any president is to secure the nation

A lot of people might have a change of mind the way the killings are going

Most of the security apparatus are from the north

The crisis should be tamed if there is know religious or ethnic coloration.

Mr president act now

I suspend my support for now until actions it’s taken on the security of the nation

Well said.

I love PMB, but I think he's dangerously slacking per the herdsmen issue, I just wonder why it's so hard for him to come up with any serious and lasting solution.

Why not just declare some kind of state of emergency or Marshall law and militarily take over that state? I think he's trying not to ruffle feathers because of the folks involved. I mean, are these herdsmen clowns untouchable or what?

Just flood the damn place with the military and even thousands of NPF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

Well said.

I love PMB, but I think he's dangerously slacking per the herdsmen issue, I just wonder why it's so hard for him to come up with any serious and lasting solution.

Why not just declare some kind of state of emergency or Marshall law and militarily take over that state? I think he's trying not to ruffle feathers because of the folks involved. I mean, are these herdsmen clowns untouchable or what?

Because there is a difference between herdsmen and cattle rustlers.
Do we ban Car drivers because cars are killing people.

The criminals are acting with impunity but as I have said in other threads nothing can be done.
Most of this clashes have been going on for long, but some idiots have added religious and political undertones to it, also the advent of social media is bringing it to more observers.

For now, I think the only way forward is an accelerated ranching plan.

Will the top guns who own this cows agree, the answer is no, because with ranching, they start to give account,pay tax, amongst other things.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

Well said.

God bless you sire

With what you just put on there

I can vouch for you anywhere that you are a patriot and not follow follow followers
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kyase:
i will support community police anytime, this nonsense should end....

Nigeria is not yet ripe for state police,and I will never support it.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

If truly we are patriots we should show our displeasure on this
I should show displeasure by joining the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to be insulting buhari.
Clap for yourself.
Nobody in this country is happy about the killing in this country.
I am a pastor, and I hate the killing of anybody, whether Christians, Muslims and pagans even cow.
I am an advocate of oneness,
A truly nationalist.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
I should show displeasure by joining the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to be insulting buhari.
Clap for yourself.
Nobody in this country is happy about the killing in this country.
I am a pastor, and I hate the killing of anybody, whether Christians, Muslims and pagans even cow.
I am an advocate of oneness,
A truly nationalist.

Oneness On senseless killings

Who asked of your religion?

Enough of this wanton killings

He should do something

Igbos didn’t even pose the threat this barbarians are doing
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

Well said.

if you flood the Benue with the military, the sponsor bandit will move to plateau, if you flood plateau, they move to taraba.
Buhari already has a long lasting solution but the same state government in collaboration with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic opposition are frustrating the plans through propaganda.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic party PDP are behind it, just to come back to power,
Arrest will soon start.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
if you flood the Benue with the military, the sponsor bandit will move to plateau, if you flood plateau, they move to taraba.
Buhari already has a long lasting solution but the same state government in collaboration with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic opposition are frustrating the plans through propaganda.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic party PDP are behind it, just to come back to power,
Arrest will soon start.

Igbos didn’t pose half threat this barbarians are causing

Igbos didn’t kill anyone

More than a barrack was sent to the east

What stops him from doing such in this crisis

His primary responsibility is to protect lives and property
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by deomelo: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

The criminals are acting with impunity but as I have said in other threads nothing can be done.
Most of this clashes have been going on for long, but some idiots have added religious and political undertones to it, also the advent of social media is bringing it to more observers.

Will the top guns who own this cows agree, the answer is no, because with ranching, they start to give account,pay tax, amongst other things.

I see what you are saying, bur right now, it really doesn't matter because criminality is criminality and they must urgently do something like right now.

What is DSS doing? The don't have any intelligence info per who is doing what or who is coordinating these attacks? I'm 100 % they know?

What about the mayeti allah clowns or whatever they call them? They can't muscle them to shut up and stop inciting?

PMB is dangerously slacking and I think it's intentional because he's trying to to step on toes.

Hundreds of people doesn't get slaughtered in seconds without, it takes planning and several hours of attacks so, any reason why the military, police or any form of law enforcement are always absent or no show?

This is just not adding up

Something just got to give.

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by deomelo: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Arrest will soon start.

Then we move and follow them too.

Ye's it's more than obvious that bad elements are behind these attacks and we have to do something, expose or even eliminate them all for the good of the country.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Oneness On senseless killings

Who asked of your religion?

Enough of this wanton killings

He should do something

Igbos didn’t even pose the threat this barbarians are doing

who told you is Fulani herdsmen,?
That is what the evil PDP make you to believe.
You like the barbaric beroms, The pagans that retaliate by killing innocent Fulani today.
Or have you condemned the attack by beroms, a tribe against another tribe because the President is from that tribe.

1 Like

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by deomelo: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

God bless you sire

With what you just put on there

I can vouch for you anywhere that you are a patriot and not follow follow followers

Well said.

Unlike Igbos and their kind, Patriots don't see religion, politics or blind friendship when it comes to issues affecting Nigerians regardless what part of Nigeria they call home, leaders have to be forthright, swift and decisive to prevent violence and protect innocent Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

I see what you are saying, bur right now, it really doesn't matter because criminality is criminality and they must urgently do something like right now.

What is DSS doing? The don't have any intelligence info per who is doing what or who is coordinating these attacks? I'm 100 % they know?

What about the mayeti allah clowns or whatever they call them? They can't muscle them to shut up and stop inciting?

PMB is dangerously slacking and I think it's intentional because he's trying to to step on toes.

Hundreds of people doesn't get slaughtered in seconds without, it takes planning and several hours of attacks so, any reason why the military, police or any form of law enforcement are always absent or no show?

This is just not adding up

Something just got to give.

I don't think this pains anyone up to me, but I am also one realistic fellow, if you have been observing, this killing is following a pattern, and that pattern is to ridicule, forget that useless miyeti Allah, the spokesperson can be on anyone's pay role, right now we have to understand that this killings are sponsored up to 80 percent,.
The question is what can be done, irrespective of whose ox is going to get hired, enforce ranching right now

Because bandits will continuously use the cover of grazing to perpetuate evil.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

Then we move and follow them too.

Ye's it's more than obvious that bad elements are behind these attacks and we have to do something, expose or even eliminate them all for the good of the country.
the security apparatus has be moving,
From north east to quench boko haram, drove the terrorist from sambisa, the same time, moved to south south and silent tompolo, then to south east and silent the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pig of a terrorist nnamdi KANU, and now to north central .
Buhari has really tried in terms of security.
And I assure everyone, that before election, all this we be settled.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by buhariguy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

this is what I have be telling my brother sarrki not to be deceive by the antics of the evil politicians.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Olanipereku(f): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:

Come beat me undecided
do you want me to have your time just like I'm currently having omenkalives time cheesy
i guess you don't wanna be in his shoes grin
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ojiofor: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2018
While ethnic cleansing is systematically going on in middle belt the Jagaban Thıe.fnubu and his supporters are in SEE NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL mode.Dont give Buhari a second term.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by sarrki(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Lalasticlala

Myndd44

Add to the clarion call
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by deomelo: 12:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Ojiofor:
While ethnic cleansing is systematically going on in middle belt the Jagaban Thıe.fnubu and his supporters are in SEE NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL mode.Dont give Buhari a second term.

The greatest evil here is Igbos, your kind and anti-Nigerian elements ranting their usual evil ethic, bigoted and tribal nonsense @ every issue.

You've been playing the same hatred, ethnic and tribal card since the beginning of time and you are still losing and also still at square one and at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Is Tinubu also the reason why you are grossly miserable
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2018
Olanipereku:
do you want me to have your time just like I'm currently having omenkalives time cheesy
i guess you don't wanna be in his shoes grin
And who are you?
Who dey fear you?
Go sleep
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Nigeria is not yet ripe for state police,and I will never support it.
It seems we're not ready for anything, we just have to try somethings.....
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Olanipereku(f): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:

And who are you?
Who dey fear you?
Go sleep
Hehehehehehe cheesy
you'll make a good nairaland play mate for me
I want to play with you for just one week grin
should I?
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Kyase(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Olanipereku:
Hehehehehehe cheesy
you'll make a good nairaland play mate for me
I want to play with you
You don't want to play with me Ms.
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Accursed slave... LMAO.
#DirtySmello
deomelo:

The greatest evil here is Igbos, your kind and anti-Nigerian elements ranting their usual evil ethic, bigoted and tribal nonsense @ every issue.

You've been playing the same hatred, ethnic and tribal card since the beginning of time and you are still losing and also still at square one and at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by richeso: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2018
No, No... its a dream.. pls wake me up!..
such a thread can't come from such person ..(Sar.KI)
impossible!!!
Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Kyase:
It seems we're not ready for anything, we just have to try somethings.....

We have many things to try but dont mention state police, because you will just end up having institutionalised cultism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For President Buhari To Act On Security Of The Nation by Ojiofor: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2018
deomelo:

See who is talking about being miserable because I called out some one whose voice should matter at this time but choose to be silent.
Boy,stop talking shıt because I no be your mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt / Attack On Fr Mbaka; Pentecostals, Others Knock Obi, Catholic Church / Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.