Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third (50408 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Btruth: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

I think you are evil. People better watch out for you. I noticed your comment on the other post too. You are so pathetic.

Blood physco
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by mimimile93: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Geni my love, sorry I'd turn down your request on this one. Am not saying any prayer for a careless parent. Am saving my prayer for Super Eagle's match against Argentina tomorrow..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

some jokes really dey expensive .... Mind what you toy with...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by mynaijadj(m): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
If i could turn back the hand of time..............
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Kaiser94(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go
MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

I want to abuse you... I swear I want to... But I'll let it slide
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by adontcare(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:
Must they advertise their condolences
they can't advertise doing good and also can't advertise condolences. Na wa for human 'beans'
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by dd4boys: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Crixina:
The parents may never forgive themselves for this.
That's another trauma on it's own.

You are very right. May God give them the grace to push through this.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Fitnessman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is so sadden
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by SirLakes: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

Go n kill him now...... Bloody baśtard
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by CaptainFM1: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
We need to start learning how to childproof a house in this country. Virtually everything in the house portends danger to them until they developed their senses and can reason right. You leave a nylon carelessly around and a baby is likely to play with it and suffocate himself. You have a staircase opened, a baby will most likely want to crawl through, and by so will roll all the way down. Have a TV on shelve and not belted or screwed to the table, a baby will trying to see his friend that played with him yesterday from the box until the TV falls on him.

Are you expecting a baby, or already have some around? Please google or check on YouTube "How to childproof a house".

Above all, those are all secondary measures when you are not watching them. your primary measure, is to have your eyes on them all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by SoftP(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
adontcare:
they can't advertise doing good and also can't advertise condolences. Na wa for human 'beans'
go and seat down my friend' when ur grand father died, how many condolences did u received on Twitter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funny that Nigerians who are grossly negligent, driving unsafe cars, having raw sex, taking drugs without prescription are suddenly sanctimonious judges

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by bammy777(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

innocent children. ha, may God forgive u. make I no talk wetin dey my mind cus I will also turn out to be like u.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Duru009(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanji don Bleep this one finish !!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Temptee101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
eyeview:
....afterall, she will be too familiar with that indoor pool of his
And what's the meaning of what you just put up there?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Oluwaesko(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go
MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

ode leleyi joor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ikemesit4477: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nobally:
So Sad, but someone should be held for this negligence...
aporoko, who ask you! cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by ikemesit4477: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
SoftP:
Must they advertise their condolences
maybe she lost his contact when they parted ways! cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
nairalanders and aproko
make una allow d'banj and his wife mourn in peace,una go dey put mouth fir wetin no concern una

no matter what they do,what will be will be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by RexTramadol1: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
mimimile93:
Geni my love, sorry I'd turn down your request on this one. Am not saying any prayer for a careless parent. Am saving my prayer for Super Eagle's match against Argentina tomorrow..

Abinpabe Omo.

Nobody needs your plenty unanswered petitions.

Nonsense!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by okonyia(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Take heart D bank,and stay strong. What a lost, but God know the best
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Glorylynn: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=CANDYDADDY post=68800254] shocked

#INSPIRITUALREALM#

Next to go

MAXIMILLIANO

BOLUWATIFE

What kind of human being are you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by unyted(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2018
keep quiet. It could happen to anyone.

Nobally:
So Sad, but someone should be held for this negligence...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third by Puah(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
Very Apt...
God bless.

Hyinkar97:
People should stop saying “D’banj is careless for having an indoor pool”. Pikin wey no drown inside pool fit choke on him mama breast

The point is we all have our carelessness - No one is over careful. No one is perfect. No one is infallible. We all can just pray for protection.

May the little boy’s soul RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill / Ini Edo With Two Dogs (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.