Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole (472 Views)

Your Victory Is A Call To Leadership - Omo-ikirodah Congratulates Oshiomhole / APC Chieftains , Kemi Nelson, Princess Folashade Oba Congratulates Oshiomhole / Former Npdp Spokesperson, Eze Congratulates Oshiomhole, Victor Giadom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole by UcheSecondus: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2018
......hopes his coming will help deepen democracy.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has congratulated the newly elected National Chairman of the Ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Adams Oshiohmole.

Prince Secondus in a congratulatory statement from his media office signed by media Adviser,nIke Abonyi wished the former Edo state Governor well in his new challenge and is hopeful that his coming will help to deepen democracy in the country.

According to Prince Secondus "on behalf of my party, the main opposition PDP I wish to congratulate you and pray that democracy would gain a lot in your climbing to the exalted office of your party.

" May I assure you of the PDP's readiness to provide robust and constructive criticism and hope that the environment would be made conducive for all democratic instuitions to strive.

https://www.facebook.com/princeuchesecondus/posts/259512884598658

Re: Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole by Nashirushekoni(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Mind your business who you eppp
Re: Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole by CoolFreeday(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2018
That's a good one. The only good thing I've heard from PDP after a very long time
Re: Secondus Congratulates Oshiomhole by johnmartus(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Nonsense they should repent and join the moving train .

(1) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State / Nigerians In Diaspora Back Atiku’s Aspiration To Become President In 2019 / Military Begs Media Over Reportage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.