Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State (467 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by VondaNews: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday, paid a condolence visit to the government and people of Plateau state over the attack carried out by suspected herdsmen in 11 communities in the state over the weekend.

VP Osinbajo was received by the state governor, Simon Bako Lalong.

The Vice President had a meeting with the stakeholders in the state where he called for peace and calm amongst all the affected communities.

The vice in his lament over the incident in Plateau said;We cannot continue with this continuous cycle of killings. They are vicious and horrible.

He also added: NEMA will provide relief materials to our affected citizens. The 10 Billion Fund that has been approved for rehabilitation and assistance to farmers will be deployed here shortly.

http://www.vondanews.com/photosvp-yemi-osinbajo-pays-condolence-visit-to-plataeu-state/

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Angelparadise: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Vengeance will be upon you , your generation and your administration for allowing the killing of innocent victims for political or religious reasons which you know the right things to stop it but because of your political gains you still keep your distance. God put you as the only top Christian to do something.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by spartanman007(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2018
But you did no rain these curses when Jonathan who was a christian was president of the country and thousands of Christians were killed.
Angelparadise:
Vengeance will be upon you , your generation and your administration for allowing the killing of innocent victims for political or religious reasons which you know the right things to stop it but because of your political gains you still keep your distance. God put you as the only top Christian to do something.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Aliance: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2018
This killings is seriously disheartening ...may the souls of the deceased rest in peace...our leaders should rise to this challenge very urgently...
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Joylove2324(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2018
Weldone Mr vp but you need to do more sir,this level of killings has to stop now.......May God return peace to our land IJN
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Janetudeh(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
I sympathise with those that lost their loved ones in the course of this massacre. May God restore peace to this nation
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Angelparadise: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
How will you know if I posted the same thing when you have just start using mobile phone . All the facts implicating Buhari and Osabanjo like appointing Fulani as the security chiefs to support the killing of innocent Christians. Jonathan said his political ambition dose not worth the blood of any Nigeria but APC authors have prove otherwise .
spartanman007:
But you did no rain these curses when Jonathan who was a christian was president of the country and thousands of Christians were killed.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2018
This killings really saddened my heart... May the souls of the deceased rest in the bosom of the Lord. I express my sympathy and condolence to the Plateau people. The government must rise to this killing and do the needful by bringing those behind the attack to justice...
The efforts of government will never shown until they are able to conquer this menace.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by OwaxcoMan(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2018
May God take control over this land of ours and let peace reign...the killing is getting too much and it is high time the government do the needful. Please do all the necessity to end this killing
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Abdulkabir90: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2018
All l can just say is that it is well
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Plateau State by Belluchii: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2018
It is a good thing that the vice president has visited the communities affected by this so called killers, i like the fact that the vice president went to this communities to witness it himself, this is what every good leader should do. i also appreciate the fact that NEMA will provide relief materials to the affected citizens and that the 10 Billion Fund that has been approved for rehabilitation and assistance to farmers will be deployed to the state. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Won’t Spoil My Family’s Name – INEC Chairman, Yakubu / Ekiti Guber: Fayemi Has Hired Four Top INEC Staff To Manipulate July Poll – Fayo / 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.