Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua (44278 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by gistblogger: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Like gypsy moth eternally attracted to a flare, the Indimi sisters court controversy with their lifestyles. But their father, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi, the billionaire oil magnate currently enjoys the best of a charmed life. Besides being rich, he recently became an in-law to the most powerful person in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari. Indimi certainly has a knack for pitching his tent with Nigeria’s ruling class.

It would be recalled that he became ex-military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB)’s in-law, soon after the latter made him a billionaire. And while he struggled to accept the sad fate of his daughter’s broken marriage to IBB’s son, Mohammed Babangida, his son, providentially made him an-law to President Buhari by marrying the latter’s daughter. Indimi founded Oriental Energy in 1990 and has since expanded the company’s assets across international boundaries. He is blessed with attractive children, especially his girls who would give beauty pageants from any part of the world a run for their money.

In fact, judging by the way the close-knit sisters bond and overtly show love and solidarity to one another and their ventures, they have been labelled in some circles as the Nigerian version of the famous Kardashian sisters.

That unity seems doomed as one of his girls, Hauwa, is about to be handed in marriage to a son of the late NNPC Managing Director, Abubakar Yar’Adua, Mohammed, who was once reported to have dated another Indimi sister, the famed Fatima whose explicit images went viral few years ago.

It is also a known fact that Mohammed went on to date Zahra Buhari, now Ahmed Indimi’s wife, when after he broke up with Fatima.

Ostensibly, this has created some bad blood among the sisters, as they have been polarised in support for and opposition to the planned wedding which is to take place next week.

Adama, who just returned from Hajj with Hauwa, has been everywhere to make sure things go right. She was the first to release alluring pre-wedding images of the couple on the social media, while others have ignored and continued to mind their respective businesses which was quite unlike them.

Indications of an imminent hostility among these siblings emerged in March this year when Hauwa got engaged with Mohammed.

Her engagement did not appear to have gone down well with few of her sisters and the messy affair was taken to Instagram where they threw shades at one another. Rahmayi, who is former wife to Mohammed Babangida, was the first to fire a shot when she registered her displeasure at the impending marriage with foul language on Instagram.

In her words, “…This is f—k, he’s an ex for a reason and now you will go and bring the f—k back to my life. Nahhhh. I won’t support it. There’s a code for this. Friends and family ex’s should be off the table.” Rahmayi’s sentiment was echoed by her sister and owner of Tulip Bistro in Abuja, Zahra Yakaka, who wrote, “If my sister is marrying my ex, she was never my sister in the first place.” Miffed at their public outburst, a handle named ‘hauwaindimis_lovers’ responded and berated Rahmayi, advising her to respect her age, show love and be happy for Hauwa.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/24/indimi-sisters-on-war-path-as-hauwa-weds-sisters-ex-boyfriend/amp/

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Useless overpampered children. Only poor northerners are enslaved by sharia and hisbah police. The elites and their children are above Islamic laws. Mad people

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by eyeview: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
To think that their folks became rich because of niger delta oil.
Sometimes I wonder if the nation's oil was in fulani land, will anyone from niger delta even get a job as gateman in Nnpc, talkless of being it's GMD or owning an oil well

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by simonlee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
These bloggers sef...

wetin you want make we do now?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by soberdrunk(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rich people problems!! If it was 'our people' the headline will be like "Man murders his neighbor because of #70 naira change". Poverty makes a man naturally angry from inside..... angry

Ps-This Mohammad is the real MVP, he just dey chop all of them like small chops......... angry Take a knee Mohammad!!!! I hereby knight you Sir Chopsticks of house GO-ROUND!! Go them round!!! If any of their aunties misbehave, discipline her too!!! grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by greatman247(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol.
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by royalamour(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
No be these ones again. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by tlops(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where were the daughters when I was single? I for mark territory for their side. Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by desmondDessi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
nice
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Kimy97(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lolz..d man get mission..but some sisters self no shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Bossontop(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided
Am jus waiting for dem to start tearing bra and pant

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by HOLYDICK(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
The guy sample fatima toto... E no sweet den come sample hauwas own e sweet am even to the point of buying it permanently

So why the beef here?? Who no like beta thing.. Mtcheeeeeeew
Ma nigga! Ma nigga

8 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by justi4jesu(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kimy97:
Lolz..d man get mission..but some sisters self no shame

Oh men this one weak me. No shame at all. Wonderful angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Pavore9: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Northern elites date and marry within a small circle....who is your father? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Partnerbiz(f): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
only 1% of the North own 99% wealth.

So doleful

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reminds me of that song by vybz kartel

fat pusi ghal sum boy don't kno wat me talk say; Me ah talk bout, me ah tell u say me ah beg yuh a f u c k; Me ah tell u say me ah beg yuh a f u c k.
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Olujoe1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Na their man Na their wahala, Na their money Na their issue, Na their family Na their predicament
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Kendumazy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by itsCornie(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
To think I schooled with fatima back in Maiduguri,she was my senior tho undecided
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Apina(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shameless things, see d way one boy use una two do litmus
eyeview:
To think that their folks became rich because of niger delta oil.
Sometimes I wonder if the nation's oil was in fulani land, will anyone from niger delta even get a job as gateman in Nnpc, talkless of being it's GMD or owning an oil well

My brother, thats how we see it o. Just stroll enter NNPC OR NIGERIAN GAS for WARRI, u will think it's a private business for northerners undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Ellabae(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
She is an adult, she should know what's right nd wrong. Unless she has other motive

1 Like

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin They should bring the Fight down here to their hometown Maiduguri
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by sulemanalex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sharia and hisbah na scam against poor Muslim people!
Thank God that I know God not otherwise

6 Likes

Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Saheed9: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
How
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by mynaijadj(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Too much assurance dey run belle
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
lol, our oil crew dey come
Re: Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
ashawoooo full everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.