Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. (27067 Views)

Nigeria To Play Argentina In FIFA U20 World Cup Round Of 16 / VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
victrick105:

guy... you nailed it, I hate arguing with my country men when it comes to football, they argue like nursery school students... use for example, NIGERIA lost to CROATIA and everybody said they played rubbish because they couldn't score goals, forgetting that we dominated that match but our problem was formation and set pieces, Nigerians quickly concluded that the SE would lose to Iceland because ICELAND plays better football, now we beat ICELAND and we are about to face ARGENTINA, and some people said we won ICELAND cos they are a small team and that SE won't beat ARGENTINA, I had to give up on Nigerians ...cos they don't know anything about football except goals.
its annoying because ss kept showing stats during that match
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by Yello1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Please, don't risk our one and only snail who call himself a captain who only know how to do back pass let a fast leg play plz
Wen u see peopl who can hardly contribute positively u will know dem by dere comment.. the snail nature of that man won dis country a nations cup glory and still took us to dis world cup. that u don't like him should be enough bringing is flaw to play all the time is way too much every man has a weakness or two, I wonder wat urs is! Critics are always right in their eyes.
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by emi14: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kasy08133625633:
To them it is only the goal scorer is the real player. They forgot that the key players at the background made the goals possible. Mikel was like the engine of the match against Iceland.

Football is team work. One tree never make a forest

2 Likes

Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by emi14: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
ritababe:

yeah he tried his best but we are playing against messi now, playing Mikel will be disastrous.
Who is messi? Was he not there when Argentina lost 3 zero to Croatia?
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by spartan50(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

U ar very stupid for saying that, I share my thoughts, did I mention any damn of ur family, in fact all of them a very stupid... Nonsense

I didn't insult your your family but I think you are ill mannared... But I got this for you.. You are very stupid and an animal... You should be with the pigs.. I can't insult your family but I maintain you are a big goat
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by Alkali001(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
ritababe:
he should just remain in bench and not spoil our must win match for us oh.
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by Alkali001(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Must win abi?
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by tafat: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
oh please, nothing will happen, i just wish betway.ng had the options of mikel scoring, i would even choose that sef
ritababe:

yeah he tried his best but we are playing against messi now, playing Mikel will be disastrous.
Re: Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. by Codes151(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Excuse don't start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever? / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.