Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident (27034 Views)

UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by chisomkachy: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Robert Lewandowski joined Bayern Munich from Borussia Dortmund in summer 2014 where he joined Thomas Muller who emerged from the Bayern youth system.

In between them are 8 Bundesliga titles, 3 DFB-Pokal titles, a UCL, UCL Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup titles.

Lewy moved to Barca this season and face his old side in Munich later tonight.

Sadio Mane joined the Bavarians this season after 6 successful years at Merseyside.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by chisomkachy: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by darocha1: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hahaha, seems like a joke but this brain has a way of playing pranks on the mind especially under intense pressure

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by OPICANTO2223: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Patson080(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
I predict FCB to destroy FCB.
Do the maths.
smiley smiley

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by SultanOfPuna: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
Mane has started a cold war..

He should thread carefully in their midst. No matter what,racism would always come in play, thereafter, favoritism and discrimination...

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Zimmermann(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by cocoboss(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Anyhow you want am , FCB for the win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by eminikansoso(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
He no want hear the story that touch.
But anyway Barca are not too good to defeat Bayern this season.
3-1 at the end of the game in favor of Bayern

8 Likes

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Saviour6(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
hmmm is that so
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Dubs(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mind games bah
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by HeadNigga: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by karzyharsky(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mane
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Totolos(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by masseratti: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
its a joke for people who can figure it out

4 Likes

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Starships4u(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Lonkeuo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Very funny
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by YoungLionken(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mane has started a cold war..

He should thread carefully in their midst. No matter what, racism would always come in play, thereafter, favoritism and discrimination...
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by ipobarethieves: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
sad won’t be party as usual
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by ecolime(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Muller the jolly good fellow. The guy like Lewey no be small.

It's a draw tonight smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by ately1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
A game to watch
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Domipraiz: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mane

Underated player in Liverpool
One of the best in the world

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by ipobarethieves: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
No more 7.0 free gift
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by akosy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe Mane dey hear Muller dey accidentally shout “lewa, where are you? ” grin

6 Likes

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He fit do am by mistake o

When I been dey play ball before hustle come over shadow everything, I don mark my team mate to stupor before due to intense pressure of the match thinking he was on the opposite side, it took a lot of shouts from my team mates for my Brain to reset...Omo as I come back to my senses shame catch me lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by eminikansoso(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patson080:
Do the maths.
smiley smiley
Meaning either of them will score own goal
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by akosy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
K
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by ipobarethieves: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Impossible .Sha Nor go stake ur money on top. Use ur money buy bread/beans good belle
Patson080:
Do the maths.
smiley smiley
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by MasterJayJay: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
/
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Mpcoll001: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Funny mane

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by MasterJayJay: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
eminikansoso:
grin
He no want hear the story that touch.
But anyway Barca are not too good for defeat Bayern this season.
3-1 at the end of the game in favor of Bayern
Bayern has drawn their last 3 Bundelisga games.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Introduces Americans To Pidgin & Yoruba, Twitter Loves It! / Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.