Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help (942 Views)

Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects / Dot Net Developers / QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help by cliqtips: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello NL,

So, I wanted to open a website and I chose to host with Qserver.net, and I also bought my domain from them.
I paid for the one year package to start with.

Next, I bought the script I wanted to use from https://codecanyon.net and and I reached the author of the script for support since the script was giving me some error messages when I tried installing it. But the author that was meant to provide me support (not in Nigeria) told me He couldn't access the domain where he is and he sent screenshots of the error messages to me which I forwarded to my hosting company (just to keep them abreast of the situation).

But they couldnt tell why he was unable to access the Cpanel from his end, they asked for his IP and ISP provider which was sent to them as soon as he (author) sent it to me.

After payment, I discovered that I

Re: Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help by Duchman67: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bunch of scammers.Refused to refund my money for a domain and did not provision the domain....gave a flimsy reason that my account reg had a UK address while I was in Nigeria.

The guy on the support line tries real hard to convince you that you have not just been scammed.Account was blocked 10mins after my funds hit their GTB account. Also, make an official complaint where you made the payment. Avoid like plague.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Relevant Programming Languages Every 21st Century Developer Should Know / Plz All Nairalanders Should Read This Post / Never Get Your Admob Earning App Banned Again (testimonials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.