Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Free Online Career Coaching - CV Writing, Job Applications & Interview Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Online Career Coaching - CV Writing, Job Applications & Interview Skills (286 Views)

The Best Online Career / 2 Hours With Jarus: A Free Online Career Chat – Democracy Day 2018 / Online Career Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Career Coaching - CV Writing, Job Applications & Interview Skills by thecareerjoint: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I am in a position to offer you FREE advise and coaching, empower you with skills needed to break into the workplace in Nigeria as well as give advise on how to thrive as a young professional at work. My aim is to provide you with FREE coaching (here on Nairaland) on an area which I see lots of young professionals lack basic skills when looking for jobs. Over the next 2-3 days, I would love for you to comment on this thread and let me know which area you want me to start with and the training will start on thursday 28th May @ 7pm GMT. I am really looking forward to empowering as many people as I can and do not forget to comment your choice below

1.How to write a winning CV
2.How to customize your CV for Job applications
3.How to prepare for job interviews
4.How to stand out during job interviews
5.How to re-invent yourself
6.How to upgrade your skills online for free

About Me:
Experienced professional with over 13 years engineering and business strategy experience acquired whilst working for global multi-national companies in Africa, Asia and Europe. I have conducted recruitment drives and also mentored dozens of youngsters in preparation for the workplace. Like I mentioned earlier, this is a free training session. I want to give back and I hope the feedback would be encouraging. Share with your friends and lets get this show on the road!

@thecareerjoint

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Current And Contemporary Literature Review For Your Research Project / Should We Pursue Money Or Excellence? / Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.