Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (34962 Views)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Police Nearly Killed A Man In Oyo Because Of N50 Bribe (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Galaticos444: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:
What annoys me with Nigerians is when this assault is being carried out, people stand and watch instead of helping their fellow civilian.

Ordinary Turkish civilians challenged their military with tanks and armoured vehicles
turkey is far,d people of Tunisia and Egypt stood against their government and they left their presidential seat

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Dagust(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is disheartening. Imagine passers-by standing n watching without doing anything. In Fals' voice 'THIS IS NIGERIA'.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by anibi9674: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
ok
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by majorSLEEK(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is baad angry
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:
What annoys me with Nigerians is when this assault is being carried out, people stand and watch instead of helping their fellow civilian.

Ordinary Turkish civilians challenged their military with tanks and armoured vehicles
turkey na Muslim country o ,they don't value life's over there o,,,
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fire all the police men that appear in the picture. Including any colleague there that refused to report them. Also add the DPO for poor supervision and good measure.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by femo86(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Luisema4luv:
Likes 4 Musa, shares for messi

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Mires: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rumuokoro round about and bad news every time.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by earnvest: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
VanjoshIII:
Why people self just stand dey look, at least them plenty pass police, they could have helped the nigga nah.

They want to know his tribe first.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:

Thats very silly, its easy to talk while you are on the NET, did you notice the officers had GUNS??
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
What do u expect from a country where police closes by 5:30 cause of security reasons.
Hian!
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin..... Wrestlemania fans, what do you call the move in the first picture abeg.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Nicky11: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
For real this shouldn't be. Just because of a token you guys turned a civilian to a punching bag. This soils the image of the country
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Centcanada: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
But Nigerian police no get shame oooo! See what old men that has grand children are doing on the road simply because they have use their village river water when no get shame clean their faces.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:

That is where Hausa people are different they will beat the police officer they dont treat hausa lile that.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Blaze101: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please, I need the contact of the victim (the driver), let's take it up legally.

Many thanks in anticipation of your swift responses.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
erico2k2:

Thats very silly, its easy to talk while you are on the NET, did you notice the officers had GUNS??

Haven't you heard the song, "how many people police go shoot? How many people police go shoot?
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Craziestgirl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Crazy

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by mandate12: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Going under the vehicle as a way of being daring is a no no! I saw someone lose his life dat way years back when he went under d vehicle to prevent someone from leaving a scene.
Too many insane ppl .. Safety first!
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:

Haven't you heard the song, "how many people police go shoot? How many people police go shoot?
That nah song, until you fight police with gun and live to tell the story, I still think its a silly thought.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
VanjoshIII:
Why people self just stand dey look, at least them plenty pass police, they could have helped the nigga nah.

lonelydora:

Here in our beloved country, police carry out reprisal attacks on a regular basis. If a crowd should interfere, don't be surprised when police shows up a day or two later armed to the teeth like a battalion, and start beating people, shooting indiscriminately, and burning stores, causing damage to people and property worth a lot more than N50. Government hardly intervenes or investigates, and you can forget about them refunding or helping to offset damages caused by police action.

So, painful as it is for me to say, sheeple like me would just advise that driver to jejely pay his "road tax", because we're not prepared to risk ourselves for any cause.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by lordnammy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
I know the leader of this team

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
lonelydora:

That is the most amazing thing about Nigerians!!! We only come omline and shout #Endsars!
The only way to end anything is right there on the street!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Btruth: 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
SergiusOgun2019:
We are losing sanity gradually.

BARR, HON SERGIUS OSEASOCHIE OGUN FOR 2019
we are loosing is an understatement. Sanity is lost completely in this country. Haven't you heard of the newest way Almighty SARS are using to extort money from students? or raping of ladies in the name of following yahoo boys?

One can't believe that police are truly functional in this country again.

it is well.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Olyon(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2018
A day would come every man would protect himself and his house hold
#fight4uright
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by darkmarky(m): 5:53am On Jun 26, 2018
VanjoshIII:
these people you see on uniforms can release tear gas. Its not as easy as you think.

1 Like

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by SergiusOgun2019(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Btruth:
we are loosing is an understatement. Sanity is lost completely in this country. Haven't you heard of the newest way Almighty SARS are using to extort money from students? or raping of ladies in the name of following yahoo boys?

One can't believe that police are truly functional in this country again.

it is well.
I'm abreast with the happenings....we can fix this when we collectively agree to use our PVC.

Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2018
There was a country : Chinua Achebe.

There is a zoo: Slimsly100

cry
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2018
samwizzye:
devil too dey use dis police people o
They are the devils themselves.
Re: Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) by Btruth: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
SergiusOgun2019:
I'm abreast with the happenings....we can fix this when we collectively agree to use our PVC.

I wish you all success in your political ambition. But the way politics & politicians just dey anger me for this country now ehn? ......

.....it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor / Mother Dumps Baby At The Roadside In Calabar -- (Graphic Photos ) / Father Rapes 12-yr-old Daughter In Bayelsa, Aborts Pregnancy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.