Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) (26490 Views)

Banky W And Squad Of Guyz At Ebuka Obi's Traditional Marriage / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2010
Finally, somebody don hook dis Bobo. Tot he was gonna die a Rev. Father lol!
Nakele:

WHATS ALL THIS WITH NIGERIANS AND TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE? CAN'T ONE JUST DO THE WHITE WEDDING, ONCE AND 4 ALL?? TRADITIONS TRADITIONS EVERYTIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT SUCKS BIG TIME
Its not compulsory. You can wed ur own wife in ur bedroom. Na u sabi!( i`m sure u`re a male).
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Ranoscky(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Nakale

God bless u for the comment wey u drop, me myself i'v said it. i don't lyke anything tradition ataaaall. i hate it lyke hell.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Ranoscky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2010
Doz 500 & 1000 naira note, is it also a cake? undecided
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by bigfather(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
Nakele:

WHATS ALL THIS WITH NIGERIANS AND TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE? CAN'T ONE JUST DO THE WHITE WEDDING, ONCE AND 4 ALL?? TRADITIONS TRADITIONS EVERYTIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT SUCKS BIG TIME

What's that ? You can decide how or wherever you want to have your wedding. I don't see anything wrong with the traditional wedding.
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by eros(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2010
Meldrick:

You don start. Always seeing people who are not preety. Are your eyes meant for ugly people?

I beg help me ask her, maybe she wished she was the bride. wink wink wink
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nymphnode(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ranoscky:

No, Its not a cake, its fake
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by surugede(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
come so dis dude is just getting married for the first time. na wahooooooooooooo
chidi mokeme na ya turn now oooooooooooo

Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ranoscky:

edible photo cake.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by chibaby5(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2010
waohh err1z jus gettin married. . .really gd look, i lyk cool
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Ibomade1: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
I neva see this kian cake before
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ibo-made:

Na Igbo made.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by denony(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
all these our actors and actresses self
must they get old before marriage?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by onono30: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
Kunbee, what do you mean by that? whats wrong with him?. Is he that bad? i dnt think he is a bad choice. MONKEY NO FINE BUT HIN MAMA LIKE AM.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ibo-made:

Would you like a piece? grin tongue
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by spikedcylinder: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2010
ROBEN:

The calabash represents traditional way of carrying wine to the inlaws as was done in the past. Traditionally, a keg of palmwine is taken to the would-be inlaws declaring ones intention to seek their daughter's hand in marriage. When you put palmwine in a keg, it normally foams and throw away from the keg and that is the white things you were seeing on the calabash.

Its purely for traditional significance. Questions and additional comments are welcomed.

Nice ceremony, wish them well!!!

I get the whole concept of traditional marriage, calabash, palm wine etc. What I don't get is why a cake has to be so goddamn ugly. Surely, there are real calabashes that are not so gory looking?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Bibiegirl(f): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2010
HUUUUUN i fear people ooooo u need to seee the way they are really yabbing ernest na waoooo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by searchcorp(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2010
about the cake, i am an "igbo bouy" and thats the way it is done, what u call kolanut is actually not kolanut, its part of the cake, pls bear with us, ehn?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Bibiegirl(f): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2010
But as a matter of fact, most  actors are marryng ugly girls as wives.Ernest's wive is sooooo ugly grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by prommy(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2010
The cake is irritating me.Congrates!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2010
The cake was not meant for anyone of you lot complaining, they like it the way it is, it can't be as real as the original calabash, that's the best they got for the wedding and if the bride and groom liked it, who are you to hate it? na your wedding or their wedding?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by spikedcylinder: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^
Oga, if people are not allowed to comment on their aspects of their wedding, they might as well have gotten married in their bedroom and not called anyone.
It's not like anyone commented on the couple themselves.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^
No one said anything about the couple except mama-gee, and i also didn't bring in the couple, what i commented on was the cake and the criticisms it's getting so far. the cake na food and it was used in a local (traditional) wedding, the look of the cake should not rub off the glory of the wedding, so much attention is being put on the cake rather than the hosts.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by spikedcylinder: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
Well, unfortunately, the cake is ugly and has taken away from the glory of the wedding especially as these are the only few pictures we have to view.
Tough luck.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
Ok, i hear you!!!
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by tytie: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Happy married life bro. Ugly cake o, biutiful cake o, cake na cake! D taste is in d eating
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
tytie:

Happy married life bro. Ugly cake o, biutiful cake o, cake na cake! D taste is in d eating

grin grin grin grin, the best often come from the worse grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Kunbee: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
onono30:

Kunbee, what do you mean by that? whats wrong with him?. Is he that bad? i dnt think he is a bad choice. MONKEY NO FINE BUT HIN MAMA LIKE AM.

Ok undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by mafolayomi(f): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
Congrts bro.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by DisrealAm(f): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
Nakele:

do you not have tradition in your place?(i.e if you have one)

pls keep calm and wish them well if you dnt have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by otukpo(f): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
Wishing him a happy married life.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
The cake has to be ugly because its not creamed white and doesn't have two blond dolls wearing a tuxedo and a flowy white gown. undecided shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches / Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.