Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) (26491 Views)

Banky W And Squad Of Guyz At Ebuka Obi's Traditional Marriage / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
^^^^

naa the cake is ugly because it looks like some bizaree prop from a por-n movie . maybe its some sort of be fruitful and multiply / no to withdrawal method injunction or something
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
oyb:

^^^^

naa the cake is ugly because it looks like some bizaree prop from a por-n movie . maybe its some sort of be fruitful and multiply / no to withdrawal method injunction or something

what a dirrrtytttttyyy mind, even the prop does not go to waste in that movie u're talking about, it's also goes into some mouth just like the "stuff" on the calabash is to go into mouths.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Outstrip(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
honeric01:

what a dirrrtytttttyyy mind, even the prop does not go to waste in that movie u're talking about, it's also goes into some mouth just like the "stuff" on the calabash is to go into mouths.

So whose mind is dirty now grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
WHATS ALL THIS WITH NIGERIANS AND TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE? CAN'T ONE JUST DO THE WHITE WEDDING, ONCE AND 4 ALL?HuhHuhHuh? TRADITIONS TRADITIONS EVERYTIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT SUCKS BIG TIME

You probably haven't realized that the so-called white wedding is another man's tradition.

A logical question to ask in this situation is why should the community subject young Nigerian couples to all these rigorous rituals in the name of marriage (be it white or Igbo/Itshekiri wedding)?

oyb:

^^^^

Oyb. . .the bottom line is that you guys are used to seeing people wed with the white creamed cake. Hopefully, you will begin to get used to this "prop" looking type exactly the way you are used to watching your bizarre props in por-n. shocked
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
Outstrip:

So whose mind is dirty now grin

me kee, what is dirty? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
You probably haven't realized that the so-called white wedding is another man's tradition.

A logical question to ask in this situation is why should the community subject young Nigerian couples to all these rigorous rituals in the name of marriage (be it white or Igbo/Itshekiri wedding)?

and the cake is a naija tradition?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by honeric01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
oyb:

and the cake is a naija tradition?

Yess, it wasn't called cake by our fore-fathers, it was called Akara grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
nuzo,
Believe me, there are better looking traditional cakes. Even the calabash ones, I've seen many that are not that ugly. smiley
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Outstrip(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

nuzo,
Believe me, there are better looking traditional cakes. Even the calabash ones, I've seen many t[b]hat are not that ugly[/b]. smiley

LMAO
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by hayyah(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
congratulations to you, Ernest Obi. but you should have use something else instead of that ugly cake of yours. is just like rituals to me. try and adjust bruv!cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by vanillaz: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
view all the lovely wedding pictures on www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by ifene: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
na wa for nna oooo well as for me what i will say is that everyone has his or her own traditions maybe those against it ,their own traditions might even be the most ugliest abeg make una mind una business appreciate things make una self marry make we see una own abi na people own na sabi see
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by nellaluv(f): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
mama-gee:
His wife is not that pretty at all. . . tongue
she's pretty in an igbotic kind of way tongue
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
nellaluv:

she's pretty in an igbotic kind of way tongue
What Igbotic way? lol
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by nellaluv(f): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2010
I can't explain it but take a second look at her, anyone would know she's an igbo lady just by looking at her, the same way her beauty is igbotic in a way. I don't know if i'm making sense, LWKMD ,lmao grin
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by gbagudara: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2010
It could be palm wine, Pito or burukutu
The couple looked dignified. I like the traditional attire.
God bless them.
We are now waiting for a bouncing baby boy that I pray God should grant them.
Congratulations Ernest Obi and your beautiful bride
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2010
can we stop talking about the cake and start talking about the couple!!!?

anyways, ernest obi is OLD. he should have been married a long time ago.
the wife look like she's about to cry/ run away from there. grin
but she's pretty sha
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by sjeezy8: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2010
[img]http://josancaballero.files./2010/01/babalawo9542061_1.jpg[/img]

Which kin wedding be dis? lmfao
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by oyinda3(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2010
PUKE***

why did u have to post that? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by sjeezy8: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2010
traditional wedding jare
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by nellaluv(f): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2010
Ernest Obi was married before he separated with his wife, she accused him of sleeping with their daughter tongue . I'm not even sure they divorced properly undecided ,
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by ajekpaks(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
nellaluv:

Ernest Obi was married before he separated with his wife, she accused him of sleeping with their daughter tongue . I'm not even sure they divorced properly undecided ,
T'was messy they had another daughter who still stays with him now
gbagudara:

It could be palm wine, Pito or burukutu
The couple looked dignified. I like the traditional attire.
God bless them.
We are now waiting for a bouncing baby boy that I pray God should grant them.
Congratulations Ernest Obi and your beautiful bride
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

Which kin wedding be dis? lmfao

It looks like a sacrifice to Sango lipsrsealed
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
This wedding has got to be the weirdest wedding I have ever seen in a long time ago.

The bride isn't smiling, the husband is frowning as heck.

No one looks happy, the attendees look like they're smiling for pictures alone.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by gbagudara: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2010
Well, I did not see those hideous looking idols at first. Very terrible. The couple better start praying to God for forgiveness and repent for worshipping idols. God hates idols. God is patient. But they better repent now before God visits them. That marriage is already on shaky grounds They better accept Jesus Christ right now as their Lord and Saviour before it is too late. Those things look satanic. Terribly satanic. Oh Lord save our country. May Jehovah get rid of satanic influences from that country so it can progress. Amen. These are the type of things keeping that place still in darkness. May God's light shine through our darkness in Jesus' name. May the couple come to know Jesus.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by tpiah: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2010
What's with the last photo?
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by vanillaz: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by SisiKill1: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2010
Awwwwww, it was sweet of them to let their 4yrs old niece make the cake for them but didn't they know that flour and sugar cake comes out differently from sandsand cake?

Anyway I hope they were able to cut cost because that is only logical explanation for that hot mess they call a cake.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Nellyon(f): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2010
what is chidi mokeme doing there in the almost spandex? it it not suposed to be a traditional wedding? well i guess we are luky he did not wear a green suit or s h i t like that. whats with the naira bills on the table? part of the cake? very timid looking couple.
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by ceasyc(f): 2:23am On Sep 09, 2010
lolzzzzzz
y'all r funny
ugly couples makes ugly babies unless dem go resemble fine granny/grandpa
mix it up ppl. i hate dat calabash cake or wotever kind of calabash it is = just bloody ugly
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by Omolulu(m): 2:30am On Sep 09, 2010
Nellyon:

what is chidi mokeme doing there in the almost spandex? it it not suposed to be a traditional wedding? well i guess we are luky he did not wear a green suit or s h i t like that. whats with the naira bills on the table? part of the cake? very timid looking couple.

timid in what sense? should they have been wielding machetes??

on point about chidi though
Re: Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) by DrCork: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2010
oK am cofuses, is that a Cake or is that Kolanut??

Is this a IBO wedddings?? (no oofeince)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Photo: Sen. Ndoma-Egba's Son Shows Off His Collection Of Watches / Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.