Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi (36751 Views)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
SHE WANTED TO ACT THE NIGERIAN VERSION OF 'HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER'SHE FORGOT THAT ANNALISE KEATING HAS LOYALISTS UNDER HER.

MAKE THEM HANG HER ASAP MAKE SHE POO FOR BODY.WICKED SOUL.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Silvermoney:

Where is the sense in this statement?

You evil women are just a big burden to men. If someone chooses to stay single and have enough fun and peace of mind, you'd say he is irresponsible. I just don't get it.
Then it's best you stay single and proliferate around than doing so in holy matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Silvermoney:

Where is the sense in this statement?

You evil women are just a big burden to men. If someone chooses to stay single and have enough fun and peace of mind, you'd say he is irresponsible. I just don't get it.

I don't listen to that "you are irresponsible" BS anymore. It's a very clever ploy by women to burden men. It's a shame that men the world over have fallen for that shit for so long but it's changing. Most single men in the UK are now reaching 80 and 90 easily. Guess why?
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by wallymore(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lu sweet die at the same time sad...lolzz rip great man
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by friendl: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Olujoe1:
Pls where is she from? I need to know to avoid them kind of people in my life and future.

Am sure from abia
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Prime1(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benita27:
What has this got to do with feminism? When that Nigerian guy killed his wife abi girlfriend in Lag, did you call on feminists? The man should have tamed his dick to avoid being castrated.

lol.......point of correction..... the dead can never be castrated because the body is useless once dead.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Nategaoo: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm a feminist and what this woman did is wrong. She shouldn't killed her husband. She should have castrated him alive and roasted the prick to avoid jail. He would not have complained because he cheated on her. They should have mercy on her Sha. I believe she did what she did in self defense.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Silvermoney: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Nategaoo:
I'm a feminist and what this woman did is wrong. She shouldn't killed her husband. She should have castrated him alive and roasted the prick to avoid jail. He would not have complained because he cheated on her. They should have mercy on her Sha. I believe she did what she did in self defense.

Imagine the kind of sick people who call themselves feminists.

Please endeavour to stay single. There's no point getting married in the false hope that your man wouldn't cheat. He most likely will. So save him the misery of entangling himself with your sick self by simply staying single. It's not by force to date or marry, with your warped orientation.
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Sierusvirus(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2018
They should just cut off her clitoris and hang her so she can bleed to death.
She can not even prove to be faithful at all because women also cheat even better than men but codedly.
Useless she-goat
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2018
advice to bachelors, stay away from crazy women.

1 Like

Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Olujoe1(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
friendl:

Am sure from abia
No Edo
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Niceiroko: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Olujoe1:
Pls where is she from? I need to know to avoid them kind of people in my life and future.

its individual not where you come from
Re: Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi by Olujoe1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Niceiroko:

its individual not where you come from
I guess you are right but its common with some people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri / Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.