Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off (2618 Views)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Lagos Cult War: One Dead, Others Arrested [Photo] / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off

The war over land between the people of Ukele in Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State and Izzi in Ebonyi State, has continued despite effort to stop the crisis as more casualties have been recorded in the past few days.

According to reports, the Ukele people have killed one person from Izzi, and chopped off his head and private part.

Also, about 8 persons who were shot by the Ukele people were rushed to Hospital for medical treatment.

Those travelling to Cross River or Akwa Ibom should be careful while passing through Ogoja – Abakaliki road.

More Details soon……..

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/442868/ebonyi-c-river-war-one-killed-head-private-part-chopped-off/

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by dafeyankee: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari sef.

I blame Buhari for all the killings in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by ClassRep001: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
dafeyankee:
Buhari sef.

I blame Buhari for all the killings in Nigeria.
If i could get hold of you now i won't hesitate to chop off your empty head.
Don't ever in your life mention Buhari in your negative statement again, stupid Oduduwa descendant.

Your entire region is going to be held in a complete Lockdown if Buhari fails to win the 2019 election.

Stupid Kiddo
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
cross river has more land than Abia and Ebonyi states combined yet they've killed 4 in Arochukwu in Abia early this month and now they've killed one in Ebonyi...what did igbos do to Cross river people.. so barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by ibiyemi28(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bad
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kachimoore94: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

The war over land between the people of Ukele in Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State and Izzi in Ebonyi State, has continued despite effort to stop the crisis as more casualties have been recorded in the past few days.

According to reports, the Ukele people have killed one person from Izzi, and chopped off his head and private part.

Also, about 8 persons who were shot by the Ukele people were rushed to Hospital for medical treatment.

Those travelling to Cross River or Akwa Ibom should be careful while passing through Ogoja – Abakaliki road.

More Details soon……..

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/442868/ebonyi-c-river-war-one-killed-head-private-part-chopped-off/
I don't just know what this country is turning into...so embarrassing
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by ClassRep001: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
This Ipod lazy youth is about to make a very silly comment, watch out for it.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by iluvdonjazzy: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
what

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Picture of head and private parts chopped off please grin
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by dafeyankee: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
ClassRep001:

If i could get hold of you now i won't hesitate to chop off your empty head.
Don't ever in your life mention Buhari in your negative statement again, stupid Oduduwa descendant.

Your entire region is going to be held in a complete Lockdown if Buhari fails to win the 2019 election.

Stupid Kiddo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by eyeview: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
So much blood in the land.
That's what you get when a leader whose hands is filled with blood is in charge.
A man who calls for blood anytime he lost an election.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
kiss
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
That is how they killed my friends dad and made her suffer in the hands of her step mother some years back. Izzi people are always unleashing terror on ukelle people, wen people are planting crops der will never plant their own. Behaving like philistines in the bible days. Dis their sick Biafra will be worst than Allepo in Syria.

Meanwhile my short vision less governor is jumping about like a child in kindergarten, seeking approval from God knows who, majority of the short people I know don't have sense at all dis Ben of a man proved it beyond doubt.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kasmilla(m): 1:28am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:
That is how they killed my friends dad and made her suffer in the hands of her step mother some years back. Izzi people are always unleashing terror on ukelle people, wen people are planting crops der will never plant their own. Behaving like philistines in the bible days. Dis their sick Biafra will be worst than Allepo in Syria.

Meanwhile my short vision less governor is jumping about like a child in kindergarten, seeking approval from God knows who, majority of the short people I know don't have sense at all dis Ben of a man proved it beyond doubt.
u c victim mentality, when ur people are doing the killings

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:35am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Your people are the ones killing the izzi people and you are crying. When izzi people start, what will you you? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2018
kasmilla:
u c victim mentality, when ur people are doing the killings

Which one is victim card again? Izzi people should try and stay in their own part and stop crossing over to intimidate ukelle people.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Which one is victim card again? Izzi people should try and stay in their own part and stop crossing over to intimidate ukelle people.

And where do you know that it is the boundary? How long will Ukele people stop this senseless killings just to eat people's meat?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Your people are the ones killing the izzi people and you are crying. When izzi people start, what will you you? Nonsense

It's like your bitterness is higher than that of bitter leaf it self, Wen izzi people and theft is like bread and butter. You people had better stop crossing over to steal from ukelle people and work for your own money. Ndi klepto!
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kasmilla(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

ukelle people are the ones killing Izzi people, but u r here blaming izzi people just because ukelle people are from calabar. u c how biased u r
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2018
kasmilla:
ukelle people are the ones killing Izzi people, but u r here blaming izzi people just because ukelle people are from calabar. u c how biased u r

Who are the people killing anyone from cross river or Akwa ibom state? Is it not izzi people?? See how you are turning this table around and playing victim card. Na wa for you people o.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kasmilla(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Who are the people killing anyone from cross river or Akwa ibom state? Is it not izzi people?? See how you are turning this table around and playing victim card. Na wa for you people o.
MA dear as a woman u should pray for peace in this issue, not taking sides.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Enuguboy4nsk post=68815025] cross river has more land than Abia and Ebonyi states combined yet they've killed 4 in Arochukwu in Abia early this month and now they've killed one in Ebonyi...what did igbos do to Cross river people.. so barbaric[/

Abla Mblo! Akeng Ata ekpeg! Victim card.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

It's like your bitterness is higher than that of bitter leaf it self, Wen izzi people and theft is like bread and butter. You people had better stop crossing over to steal from ukelle people and work for your own money. Ndi klepto!

Onye Nkalenyi, you better keep quiet instead of worsening this crisis. From the report, you people have killed one person from Izzi, Chopped Off his head and private part. Don't provoke me
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by iamnavy1: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Ikorodu Forum Unity Regime 2009 repeating itself

who no know no go know
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Onye Nkalenyi, you better keep quiet instead of worsening this crisis. From the report, you people have killed one person from Izzi, Chopped Off his head and private part. Don't provoke me

Uwa afid! Oh der killed one, and how many have izzi people killed Provoke you as per wat? Stop feeling important cos u ain't important. Abeg shift I wan pour beans water for that place were you stand.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Uwa afid! Oh der killed one, and how many have izzi people killed Provoke you as per wat? Stop feeling important cos u ain't important. Abeg shift I wan pour beans water for that place were you stand.

Show me a report where izzi people have killed Nkalenyi people?

Why can't we talk about unity? Why can't you eschew the hatred against other people?

Why are you finding it difficult to love your neighbors as you love yourself?
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Show me a report where izzi people have killed Nkalenyi people?

Why can't we talk about unity? Why can't you eschew the hatred against other people?

Why are you finding it difficult to love your neighbors as you love yourself?

Uwa uwa people can also preach unity? Ahhh! Very interesting story.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kasmilla(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

Uwa uwa people can also preach unity? Ahhh! Very interesting story.
hmmmh madam, thanks for joining the hate gang against the igbos
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
kasmilla:
hmmmh madam, thanks for joining the hate gang against the igbos

U didn't read the funny name he called us?? That is no hate my brother that is reprisal attack.
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by kasmilla(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
ndy87:

U didn't read the funny name he called us?? That is no hate my brother that is reprisal attack.
ok
Re: BREAKING!! Ebonyi & C- River War : One Killed, Head & Private Part Chopped Off by lonelydora: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

More Details soon……..

Hope there is peace now? I will be going to Ogoja tomorrow. How safe is the road now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocaine Business / Man Caught With Human Skull For Rituals / I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.