Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer (2693 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by EazyFrenzy(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2021
On the murder and rape case that led to the death of Osifo Ataga and sentencing of Chidinma Ojukwu.

A supreme Court Lawyer and solicitor has pledged to save The 21 year old Unilag female student who murdered the Billionaire Super TV CEO from execution.

Use the link below to read his justifications.

https://www.conaija.com/2021/06/i-will-not-let-you-die-chidinma-supreme.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Redomi(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2021
The lawyer want to save her so that he can eat from her Honeypot too

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2021
the girl deserves to die
For the heartaches you caused the man's family and any lawyer stupid enough to defend her should get his own jail time....signing out✈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2021
hmm what was she doing there alone with the man,never visit a man in a lonely place be it his house or hotel and not expect sexual advances from him.If you no want sex just stay in your father's house.She just ruin a family and her life as well.
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Savedday: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Iceyjayz: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Rozcol:
hmm what was she doing there alone with the man,never visit a man in a lonely place be it his house or hotel and not expect sexual advances from him.If you no want sex just stay in your father's house.She just ruin a family and her life as well.
You are talking as if you don't do the same thing the girl does, nah because them never expose you

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You are talking as if you don't do the same thing the girl does, nah because them never expose you
Then keep silent till after the exposure

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Freestainworld(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
the girl deserves to die
For the heartaches you caused the man's family and any lawyer stupid enough to defend her should get his own jail time....signing out✈
no body deserves to die, we don't know exactly what transpired to the man's death, not saying she's innocent though, but the case could favour her to some extent, maybe serving jail term instead of death penalty.
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
no body deserves to die, we don't know exactly what transpired to the man's death, not saying she's innocent though, but the case could favour her to some extent, maybe serving jail term instead of death penalty.
it will only favor her because she is a female,who kills someone steals there money and begs for pityundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by kurupt1: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Mehn..... All the simps are all out begging for this female killer. O boy ,simping in Nigeria is worst than undecidedi thought

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Freestainworld(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
it will only favor her because she is a female,who kills someone steals there money and begs for pityundecided
the law we see is complicated, most times it doesn't go the way we think, she did wrong coupled with theft, but let's wait and see what happens in the court.
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by maiquel: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2021
I don't understand. Which one is Supreme Court Lawyer? undecided
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by testimony202: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2021
but she killed someone
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Tomygins: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Don't forget what he said.
I trashed it then,but I later realised the message he passed.
This , this,
This is
Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Sultty(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2021
it's a lost corse even if she does not get a death sentence, she will likely get a 30yrs- life imprisonment sentence
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by karnap(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
her beauty will saved her, but I believed that man wife want the man to die, and if she does she won't do anything about it...all her sugar boys will be happy now.
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Crazychris: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oya I know some SIMP lawyers will like to SIMPLY defend this girl because she fine hoping that when she gets out of prison she go remember them and give them pvssy(A dream that will never come to past)

Not as if they have feelings for humankind in general, but because of the gain they might get.

If it were MAN I can bet my balls no lawyer will voluntarily defend him....

Any simps that think by defending this girl, she will remember him when she gets out of prison is a compound Fo.ol. Babes dey enter school dey forget their boyfriends talk more of prison....... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by fergieboy: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why will a lawyer want to dent his name when their are far more beautiful girls everywhere
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by MrLacoste4: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
ur own turn dey cm... why justify a murder case??
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by SIRmanjar(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Foolish pervert lawyer.. He wants to sleep with her
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by badboyTee(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
[s]
EazyFrenzy:
On the murder and rape case that led to the death of Osifo Ataga and sentencing of Chidinma Ojukwu.

A supreme Court Lawyer and solicitor has pledged to save The 21 year old Unilag female student who murdered the Billionaire Super TV CEO from execution.

Use the link below to read his justifications.

https://www.conaija.com/2021/06/i-will-not-let-you-die-chidinma-supreme.html?m=1[/s]
God punish your father for mentioning rape case shey she go pray for hotel with man nhi cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Redomi:
The lawyer want to save her so that he can eat from her Honeypot too

And die at the honeypot too cool
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Mancrossfire: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2021
R
Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2021
We will see the final outcome of this case ...... someday.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by Vulcanheph(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103153802:
We will see the final outcome of this case ...... someday.
My friend shut up. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Let You Die, Chidinma - Supreme Lawyer by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2021
grin grin.i blaimed the man,he rape the girl the first time,the girl endior it he again grabed the girl to rape her again and u expected the girl to keep quiet ? infact, sad sad this girl need a good lawyer cool shocked sad shocked shocked sad cool

(1) (Reply)

Blue berry / Tanzanian Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Having Sex With Married Man / Why Have Many Nigerian Lawyers Now Become Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.