Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Need Ur Advice Guys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Ur Advice Guys (507 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. / Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. / I Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice Guys by funarosho(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
A friend of mine introduced a lady to me. After some weeks, I invited her over to my place for a friend's wedding. D day she came everything was fine, d next morning, I saw her cursing some people without seeing anybody, I was like whats going on, she said those ppl offended her, I told her is not good to b doing such, as we were gisting, she said why will I be speaking as if I'm a fool, I was shocked, she knee down immediately and begged. On d engagement day, collected Rice for her, she gave d rice to another person Dat is eating, she stood up dt she wants to go and fight for another one, I told her to sit because I no want any disgrace, she started reporting me to strangers, Dat I didn't give her food, some few minutes later she came back begging. On d wedding day my friend Dat introduced her to me came over, and I gisted him all dt happened, he said I should try and work on her, few minutes after she started with her vogal words, Dat my friend need to tell me, guy no try say u wan marry ds babe oo. On our way home, I asked her aw far, about the wedding, she replied I should not ask her stupid questions. After every thing she knew down to beg again. The truth of the matter is that, she's very kind hearted, and respectful but she's too abusive and hot tempered. Please I need ur candid advice on wat to do either to continue or let her go
Re: I Need Ur Advice Guys by Oruemu(f): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
He needs help pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Shop/office Space To Rent In Lagos / Married Man Nabbed For Sleeping With A 9-year-old Pupil. / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns To Join Akpabio In Apc On Wednesday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.