Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. (227 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Advice: I Want To Change My Signature Of Over 15 Years / I Need Ur Advice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. by Spacewalker(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hey everyone,I am facing a delima at this point.

I am thinking of not going to classes anymore

I just find school and lectures boring. I want to go into money making to cater for my needs.I need money badly nd to get it,I have to stop classes and find an online business that will be paying me.

Sometimes I think back and I remember my parents and I feel sad.But I seriously need to make money.I am getting frustrated with life every passing day from lack,not having enough to take care of myself.I need to do something fast before something do me.Or I join the fast lane and go criminal to get money.

Before it gets to that,I want to have something doing,I don't care about school or class,mehn Bleep school.Who school help?

People are making money everyday, millions,and am here talking about school,what has school done for me since I was born?

Am just so angry and fed up.see bbnaija for instance, people are saying tacha does not know how speak good English,she could not define "characteristics" and bla bla bla,who that one help?

The bitch is making her money off some Nigerians who criticize her and she is getting bigger and more popular and getting richer upon all the hatred.

Bleep this mehn,Bleep English and the person who founded it,yea Bleep em all.

That's how they told us that Education is the key to success, but now I know its all lies.Education was never the key to anything.All that matters is being smart,clever and having the will to get what u want.Yeah that's what gives u success.

I don't know but I was just thinking what is the gain of being educated in the first place?

Las las,school na scam,yes na me talk am.

Don't know about y'all but am getting this money either way.

Thanks for reading

Am out.
Re: Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. by amosalan(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Many people are fasting and praying to God so that they will be in that school. If you want to do business do the ones that didn't require your presence.
Re: Need Ur Advice.i Want To Quit Going For Classes. by Aladdin1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
this mentality you have is bad.theres no hurry in life.everything have got its time and season.its time for you to be in skool to study.why not focus on your study and do the best you can to make ends meet.for you to achieve success in life.you gat to have a "vision" and a "plan" the part you plan to take may bring you regret later.everyone does not have same destiny.scam and criminality may get some guys rich but may lead you to dead-end.dont be in a hurry to blow.dont be faster than your shadow.your time would come.

(1) (Reply)

Scam!scam!!scam!! Beware! / How Did The Kaspersky Protection Work With The Latest Version Of Google Chrome? / Herdsmen May Launch Jihad In South West, Fulani Leader Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.