Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) (29799 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Eleme junction @ night is very dangerous..
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by spencekat(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
PamaB:
That Oil mill are is a "No go area" they should terminate those cultists as much as the can. You can't even walk pass that area in peace.
Oil Mill!I remember when I lost my wallet to a pickpocket in the process of boarding one of those buses.
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
What I want to know is which camera you use.
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by kpokpo1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why SARS no carry him body or shoot am for leg?
I smell ojoro.
Groovenaija360:
A notorious Robber known to be operating around oil mill, Eleme Junction & Igbueche Junction was gunned down today by SARS Operatives at Igbueche Junction Portharcourt.

While Driving through Igbuechi Axis early this morning, I was able to take the video clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KsGO_5dk7A

According to a Trader along the road, she said:

"This is one of the Notorious Boys robing and disturbing this area"

It was learned that some robbers have continually terrorized the area in recent times.

They are in the habit of Stealing from Drivers, Traders, and workers who come out very early in the morning or returned late at night.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/notorious-robber-gunned-down-by-sars-operatives-in-rivers-video/
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Galaxyzeus0(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by cezarman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
SARS would kill 16 innocent people before they kill one armed robber... And they won't even respond when robbers with sophisticated weapons operate, they only respond when they find a robber with local gun or knife.

Who them kon kill am leave the body for
Mad goatssmiley
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by cooooooks(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
You are very stupid. If they can gun down anybody in broad daylight, they can gun down innocent people in broad daylight. Besides, the police has no business deciding who is or isn't guilty. That is for the courts to decide. Our courts even regularly sentence people to death. Remove your brain from your anus sir!

goaldynboy:

In a way leaving his corpse as a "tourist destination" is good. This is because if his partners in crime sees his corpse they will have a rethink and that will go a long way in deterring them from continuing in their crimes!! So you see, there is method in the madness SARS officers that left him there!!

But that is not say I support jungle justice!!
undecided
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by delishpot: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2018
goaldynboy:

In a way leaving his corpse as a "tourist destination" is good. This is because if his partners in crime sees his corpse they will have a rethink and that will go a long way in deterring them from continuing in their crimes!! So you see, there is method in the madness SARS officers that left him there!!

But that is not say I support jungle justice!!
undecided

What about kids? What about our young ones who woukd use that road? Do you think those criminals would change because they saw corpse? When we are not in a war.
The one that would change would do so just at the news of the death of one of them not specifically because of a corpse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Labinjo: Family Demands Answers Over Death In US Boat Party (Photo) / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.