Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) (29796 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
A notorious Robber known to be operating around oil mill, Eleme Junction & Igbueche Junction was gunned down today by SARS Operatives at Igbueche Junction Portharcourt.

While Driving through Igbuechi Axis early this morning, I was able to take the video clip below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KsGO_5dk7A

According to a Trader along the road, she said:

"This is one of the Notorious Boys robing and disturbing this area"

It was learned that some robbers have continually terrorized the area in recent times.

They are in the habit of Stealing from Drivers, Traders, and workers who come out very early in the morning or returned late at night.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/notorious-robber-gunned-down-by-sars-operatives-in-rivers-video/

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by delishpot: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Shit hole. Ao they just shot him and left his corpse to become a tourist destination for the public?

7 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by xedyl(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Nickijoy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rest in Fire...
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS IS THIS GOVERMENT MODE OF OPERATION IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
WHEN DO WE HOPE TO HEAR SAME ON THE RAMPAGING KILLER HERDSMEN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?
THE ONLY-THING WE HEAR IS THAT THEY ARE FROM LIBYA OR ISIS.
KILLERS AT THE HELM OF GOVERMENT, TIME SHALL JUDGE YOU ALL.

14 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by PamaB(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
That Oil mill are is a "No go area" they should terminate those cultists as much as the can. You can't even walk pass that area in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
undecided undecided

Oga Suen

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Dominique

This post still dey here

Please do the needful
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by luemz(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
I saw the body while I passed there yesterday morning ... I didn't really get the full gist but I overheard someone saying he snatched a bag from a lady without knowing SARS man was behind... he was left by the road side to serve as a deterrent to others who may be involved in same act to learn...
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Philipmems(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
It is my hope that this is a genuine case of every day for the thief one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by goaldynboy: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2018
delishpot:
Shit hole. Ao they just shot him and left his corpse to become a tourist destination for the public?

In a way leaving his corpse as a "tourist destination" is good. This is because if his partners in crime sees his corpse they will have a rethink and that will go a long way in deterring them from continuing in their crimes!! So you see, there is method in the madness SARS officers that left him there!!

But that is not say I support jungle justice!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
They terrorize here in Ph
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by stefanweeks: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Na wa o

Odiegwu
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by WeirdWolf: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2018
The notorious robber no get name?
You sure say na robber?

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Gizamann(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2018
I thought Donwanny was the last of these species... shocked sad
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Stancutee: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
This might be and innocent man killed by SARS and labeled a criminal just to make it look real

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by frowland(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
SARS killed and left his corps there? Thought police shoot if the person is armed? Meaning I can be gunned down and tagged a criminal just like that? Well.. what do I knw

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by pol23: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Notorious Robber..
Me,I no believe oo...
SARS are the notorious Robber.

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by vioment: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Where proof of robbery.
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
And y'all shouting EndSarz, una better think twice
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by doublefreez(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
If Sars Claim responsibility for this, then its a shame. how can you shoot a Nigeria and leave his coups in the open. moreover you cant judge and shoot a criminal without a court judgement
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Only Southern Christians are killed by security forces and labelled Criminals while Miyetti Allah that proudly grants TV interviews to tell the whole world that they are murderers are protected.

Devil is an apprentice where Buhari works..!!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Raxxye(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2018
If this is indeed one of them, then it's a relief!
In as much as I don't support the recent excesses of the Police, especially SARS, I am happy at anything that would clear off the criminals at Oil Mill.
These boys at the Oil-Mill Flyover rob with impunity as if they are the government to themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by sod09(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2018
i dont trust these sars guys, are you sure they didnt kill an innocent man
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by moses93(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
hmmmm, SARS!!! I pray say no be innocent person they waste so o.
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by RAFIC(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
goaldynboy:

In a way leaving his corpse as a "tourist destination" is good. This is because if his partners in crime sees his corpse they will have a rethink and that will go a long way in deterring them from continuing in their crimes!! So you see, there is method in the madness SARS officers that left him there!!

But that is not say I support jungle justice!!
undecided

There is no method to their madness.... just pure undiluted, unchecked madness!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by McAausim: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Amry robber killing army robbers..... F-SAR grin
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by philo04(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
oill mill area nah die...was robbed there last year Christmas ..they almost stabbed me ...had to give them everything on me that day....
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Kaetoh: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Comor da kernel oil rubber make I see e cone head and tribal mark well..
Re: Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Labinjo: Family Demands Answers Over Death In US Boat Party (Photo) / Police Arrest Metal Drainage Cover Thieves In Lagos (Photos) / Eye Pluckers In Kaduna Attempt Plucking Woman's Eye While She Was Asleep At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.